Operation: Get Minhyo and Jaejoong back together

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

“Umma, Appa, I’m sorry I hadn’t visited you until today, but I’m here now”

Minhyo placed a bouquet of carnations on both of her parents’ graves.

After waking up this morning, a rush of sadness went through her. These past nights, she hadn’t been able to see the twinkling stars which meant she could not see her parents.

Maybe it was because of the city lights, but she knew either way that she wanted to visit her parents.

The day was sunny, not too hot with a slight breeze making it comfortable for Minhyo to just sit on the grass cross-legged as she stared at the tombstones.

“Yoochun oppa is getting a lot more popular nowadays, I haven’t been dancing much but that’s because Jem recently moved in. You remember Jem right? Junsu’s girlfriend” the wind softly blew through her hair

“Honestly, I’m extremely jealous of those two. I’ve always wished that I could have a relationship like theirs, one where there was no doubt in each other’s love.” Minhyo sighed, “Aigoo, I’m thinking about him again…”

“Thinking about who?” Minhyo let a startled yelp when she heard the manly voice behind her, a voice she knew all too well.

Jaejoong took a seat beside her on the grass, “who were you thinking about, huh?”

Minhyo rolled her eyes, “Jesus, anyway, what are you doing here?”

Jaejoong smirked, why was he here? Oh yeah, a certain friend’s girlfriend had called him while he was sleeping to tell him Minhyo would be at the graveyard today. Something about talking things out? And now, here he was, ready to talk about whatever comes up.

“Oh, you know… just visiting the parents of my best friends. I thought I should pay some respect” he half lied, though it really was about time that he greeted Mr. and Mrs. Park.

Minhyo let down her guard a little and smiled, “Thanks Jaejoong.”

It was silent for a while and all that was heard was the wind blowing through the grass, making Minhyo shiver a bit.

She wasn’t cold for long because she felt a weight on her shoulders; Jaejoong had given up his leather jacket.

She turned and met eyes with him, they stared at each other for a while, not saying anything.

“Jaejoong, what if I told you my parents were…stars?”

 

“So, I think we all know why we are here today” Jem had called the other four members of DBSK for an ‘emergency’ meeting, after questions of why the meeting was called and what the emergency was, they all agreed to meet in the practice room.

They all shook their heads, unaware of what her intentions were.

“You didn’t even tell me on the ride here” Yoochun said. They all stared at her, waiting for her answer.

“Operation: get Minhyo and Jaejoong back together”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Double update~ Even though it's short xD

So I need to get working on getting Minhyo and Jaejoong back together, for the third time? LOL

This fanfic is almost two years old... and I haven't even finished it.

I really need to so that I can focus on my other stories, but I will be suupeerrr sad when it ends :((