Junsu's Girlfriend

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

 

          “Minhyo-ah, please stay, I want my favorite dongsaeng to be with me on my birthday” Junsu pouted, clinging on to her arm.

          “What about Jem?”

          “She’s on a plane right now, she won’t be back until later tonight!” Junsu looked at her with his puppy-like eyes.

She sighed looking over at Kikwang,

          “I’m so sorry”

          “No, it’s okay. I could go for a slice of cake” Kikwang assured her as they sat next to Yoochun.

          “Hey sis” Yoochun put his hand on her shoulder.

          “Oppa, what did you get Junsu?”

          “Something he and Jem could do in their alone time” Yoochun smiled

          “Oppa! That’s gross!” she smacked him on the arm.

          “Ow, what? I just got them some scrapbooking stuff”

          “Aish” Minhyo muttered, rolling her eyes.

     Jaejoong and Kikwang watched the two quarrelling siblings, smiling to themselves. Jaejoong looked at Kikwang, by the look in Kikwang’s eyes, he too, had feelings for Minhyo.

     Minhyo glanced at Jaejoong when she saw him get up, they locked eyes for a second, both hearts skipped one beat before Jaejoong walked off toward the restroom. Minhyo felt the urge to follow him, but then she remembered that she was still on a date with Kikwang, so she kept still.

~//~

     After eating and Minhyo taking the teasing of her oppas, Minhyo left with Kikwang, following him to his car. As they drove to her house she thought back to when Jaejoong left for the bathroom, he never came out until it was time to leave. Again, Jaejoong invaded her mind. Now that she really thought about it, on every date she went on with B2ST, Jaejoong was always in her head.

            “Minhyo-yah, we’re here” Kikwang put a hand on her shoulder, gently shaking her from her train of thought.

            “Thanks Kikwang, and I’m sorry about the whole birthday party thing” Minhyo explained while getting out of the car.

            “Don’t worry about it, DBSK hyungs are really funny”

            “Good-night Kikwang” She closed the door of his car.

Kikwang waved from the inside before he drove off back to his dorm.

     Minhyo entered her house expecting it to be empty, maybe her oppas would go out for a drink. But she was wrong, she found all of her oppas plus Jem in the living room, playing or watching video games.

          “Minhyo!” Jem walked up to her unnie and hugged her.

     Jem was Junsu’s girlfriend of about a year now. She had been studying in America for a few months but decided to come back to South Korea permanently and in time for Junsu’s birthday.

          “Jem! You’re back! How was the states?”

          “Awesome, but I prefer Seoul, how are you and Jaejoong doing? Junsu told me you two were a couple”

     Minhyo looked at Jem and then at the boys crowded in her living room. She decided to take Jem’s hand and led her into the kitchen, out of sight and hearing range. Once they knew they were safe, Minhyo spilled everything starting from her parents’ funeral, Rin, the date at Han River, and the break up at the SM building.

          “Really? Jaejoong broke up with you because of an article? He could have just denied it, let me go talk to him” Before Jem could leave the kitchen, Minhyo grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back. 

          “I don’t know if that’s the real reason, just let it be for now” Minhyo pleaded Jem with her eyes, soon Jem agreed.

          “Babe~” Both girls heard a whining dolphin coming from the living room, causing Jem to sigh.

          “Looks like my duck misses me” Minhyo followed Jem into the living room, where she sat in between Yoochun and Yunho, while Jem sat with Junsu on the love seat, Changmin sat on the floor in front of the couple, and Jaejoong sat on the recliner seat directly across Minhyo. She had seen how Junsu put his arm around Jem and pulled her closer to him, it was hard to believe those two had hated each other when they first met.

     Though Minhyo missed that, someone holding her. She could only wish she and Jaejoong lasted that long. She decided to look at Jaejoong, who stared directly at her. Feeling uncomfortable, Minhyo decided to just stay in her room.

     Once Minhyo was gone, Jem turned to Jaejoong and nudged him with her foot, gaining his attention.

          “Yah, go talk to her”

-----------------------------------------------------

JemKyu had an update!

I'm so sorry for not updating in MONTHS :((

I know I lost more subscribers then ever

I really couldn't resist adding myself into this chapter ;D