A Couple or Best Friends?

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

    Jaejoong was shocked to what Jem had said, did she know that had happened between himself and Minhyo?

          Then it struck him that Minhyo had probably told Jem while they were in the kitchen.

          Sighing, Jaejoong first looked at Yoochun who had heard what Jem said and nodded his head, though Jaejoong wasn’t sure if he was ready to face Minhyo, or more importantly, if she was ready to listen to what he had to say to her.

          “What if” questions ran through his head during the two minutes he decided his fate. His final answer, might as well give it a try.

          Walking up the stairs to her room reminded him of when he and s walked the many steps to get to the shrines in Japan, endless and painful and hopefully worth it at the end. His legs felt weak, like they would give in at any time and his heart pounded violently against his chest as he lifted one hand to knock on her door.

          After around another five minutes of contemplating what he was to do, Jae finally raised the courage to knock twice on the first try.

          “Minhyo, it’s Jaejoong, can we talk please?” To himself, he sounded and felt desperate when there was no response, one minute passed, then two. Just when Jaejoong’s hopes were about to die, the door knob twisted and Minhyo came to view.

          “Are you going to tell me you can’t even look at me anymore?” Minhyo asked in a monotonous tone, obviously uninterested in what he had to say.

          Jaejoong felt his heart drop when those words passed through the soft lips that he missed so much.

          “Minhyo, I need to tell you that if I could have avoided what happened at SM, I would. But since I can’t, all I can do is prove how sorry I am for all that I had put you through”

          Minhyo searched Jaejoong’s face for any signs on dishonesty but she couldn’t find anything, instead she pulled him into her room to make sure no one could hear their conversation.

          “Even if you’re apologizing for what happened at SM, how will you apologize for what happened between you and Rin?” Minhyo crossed her arms and waited for his answer.

          “Are you seriously bringing this up again? How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? I didn’t develop any feelings what so ever for her, you’re the one I love!” Jaejoong was starting to feel heated, “What you and Yunho, huh? Misleading someone just like that, but not just anyone, my best friend!”

          Minhyo was not only shocked by Jaejoong bringing up Yunho but also how Jaejoong raised his voice at her, they were having an actual fight. Usually one would start the argument and the other would keep quiet, but they were having a real back and forth fight.

          “You know you’re the one I wanted to be with Jaejoong!, you knew that all along. I-I don’t want to talk about this anymore” Minhyo tried blinking the tears away from her eyes and her bottom lip quivered trying not to let out a sob.

          Jaejoong sighed.

          “You’re right, that’s not what I came here for. Minhyo, our relationship is very important to me, whether it be being a couple or best friends. I want things to be like they used to.” Jaejoong talked straight into her eyes. “Will you accept my apology?” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:OOO

JemKyu updated?!

Yes! That's right people, I actually updated!

It's finally Summer Vacation and my schedule is;

1.Eat

2.Sleep

3.Work

4.Summer reading

5.Occasional get together with friends

Look out for updates! Even though I always say that and I never do T_____T

MIANHAE!