Wishing on not one, but two stars

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

“Yah! Kim Miyoung get back here!” Jaejoong yelled as he started to chse his 4 year old daughter around the living room. It had been 5 years since Jaejoong and Minhyo had gotten back together.

During those years the couple was able to reveal their relationship, putting a scandal to an end. Even Junsu was able to reveal his non-celebrity girlfriend to the media. Of course there were sad and enraged fanswho disapproved of the two relationships from their dear DBSK members, but it had gone better than Jaejoong had guessed. There was no death threats of any kind or any threats of Minhyo’s safety at all but of course Jaejoong kept a watchful eye on her.

As soon as the news of Jaejoong and Minhyo’s relationship had gone public, Rin had finally put an end to all her actions towards pursuing Jaejoong, not wanting to attract any attention to herself that would get her into any trouble. She even put an end to her own relationship with Kikwang, knowing there was no point in taking that relationship any further since she was no longer after Jaejoong. Kikwang had taken it well, being told that there was no mutual feelings between them, he knew he wouldn’t be able to keep up with the relationship anyway because of his schedules and what not.

After all of that chaos was done, Jaejoong and Minhyo were able to get married and have a beautiful daughter together, whom they named Miyoung. Now in the present, the married couple were getting ready for their Christmas party, well Minhyo was.

“Ah! Mommy!” Miyoung ran into the kitchen and immediately latched herself onto her mother’s leg, making her wobble a little while she was washing the vegetables.

“Mommy, daddy will eat me” Miyoung said with her high little voice while she just held on to her mom tighter. At that moment, Jaejoong slowly crept into the kitchen eyeing the toddler that tried to hide behind his wife’s legs.

“Mm, I’m hungry. Where’s that little girl?”  Jaejoong his lips and walked slowly towards his two girls. Miyoung let out a high pitched squeal.

“Aigoo, eat this instead” Minhyo quickly fed Jaejoong with some Ramyun from the Rabbokki that she was working diligently on, it was Miyoung’s favorite dish.

“Ah~ It’s so yummy because my wife cooked it. I’m not hungry anymore” Jaejoong his lips again while he rubbed his flat stomach. Miyoung peeked up at her dad through her mom’s legs.

“You can come out now princess, daddy is full” Jaejoong urged and spread his arms out. Miyoung gladly took his offer and ran into his open arms.

“Where is Jem and the boys?” Minhyo wondered. It was already 5:15 which meant that they were 15 minutes late and the food that Minhyo had made was already laid out on the dinner table. Just then, the ringing of the doorbell was audible.

“Speaking of the devils” Jaejoong mumbled. Miyoung was the first to react and was already running towards the front door. Jaejoong’s long legs caught up fast and he was the one to open the door.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” The boys and Jem all chimed as soon the door was opened.

“Auntie and Uncles!”

“Sorry we’re late, someone needed to grab the biggest gift at the toy store” Changmin gestured his head towards Jem, “and unfortunately, I was chosen to carry this burden.”

He complained as he set down the large box next to the Christmas tree. Jem walked up the porch steps with the help of Junsu and Yunho supporting each of her arms. The noticeable bump on her tummy caused her to lose her balance. 

“Yah, I’m pregnant, not a pack mule”

“Auntie Jem!” Miyoung ran up to her favorite aunt.

“Merry Christmas Miyoungie~” Jem gently smoothed out the hair on her head.

“Can I touch your belly?” Miyoung blinked and placed a small gentle hand on the baby bump but reflexively pulled back when she felt movement.

“It moved!” this caused the adults to giggle at Miyoung’s innocence.

“The baby kicked, honey” Minhyo walked out of the kitchen once she heard her friend’s voices.

“Was I in your belly too mommy?”

“Yes you were, for 9 months”

“Did you eat me?”

“Your mom didn’t eat you. Your umma and appa - OW!” Junsu wasn’t able to finish because Jaejoong hurriedly jabbed him in the stomach with his elbow.

“Dude, you’re about to have a baby of your own. You can’t say those kinds of things in front of them” Yoochun flicked Junsu’s forehead.

“Okay, no more fighting. I’m hungry” Yunho started to walk towards the dinner table.

“He’s right, let’s go eat the food I prepared”

 

“Wow! It’s just what I wanted!” Miyoung yelled as she had just finished ripping the wrapping paper away from the large gift Changmin had brought in. It was a little play kitchen with a fake oven and fake pans to cook the fake food on.

“I knew she would like it” Changmin smirked and leaned back on the couch with his arms crossed but his comfort didn’t last long when Jem smacked him on the arm.

“I’m the one that picked it out, you just kept complaining about how heavy it was” Jem nagged while Changmin rubbed the sore spot on his arm.

“Gosh, being pregnant made you so much more violent. Why can’t you be like Minhyo and just cry all day when she was pregnant?”

“Yah!” Minhyo smacked him on the other arm. Changmin just mumbled to himself.

“Thank you uncles and auntie Jem!” Miyoung gave them all big hugs around their necks. When it came to Yoochun, he scooped her up into his arms.

“Miyoung, which uncle do you think is the most handsome?” Miyoung looked at all of her uncles and then back at Yoochun when he whispered something into her ear, “Remember, I’m your mommy’s oppa and daddy’s best friend”  Miyoung cutely scratched her head and closed her eyes.

 “All my uncles are handsome!” she threw her arms into the air and smiled brightly.

“Aigo! That’s my niece!” Yunho dramatically fell to the floor and started to roll around on the carpet.

“Yah hyung, you can’t do this. You’re the leader” Jaejoong shook his head and then took Miyoung from Yoochun’s arms. “But daddy is the most handsome right?”

The toddler placed a hand on her father’s jaw and kissed him on the forehead, “Yes, daddy”

“That’s my girl” Minhyo couldn’t take it and walked up to her family and rested her head on her husband’s strong shoulder. “And your mommy is the most beautiful girl in the world”

“What about my appa?”

“You’re the most beautiful princess”

“The only time I don’t get disgusted by hyung’s cheesiness is when he’s talking to his daughter” Changmin stated while the other adults nodded their heads. They watched the family in jealousy until Jem let out a sharp gasp, causing everyone in the room to look at her.

“Um guys, I hate to break the heartwarming Kodak moment but, I think my water just broke” The room went silent for a second until everyone started to get frantic.

“I’ll get the car!” Yunho ran out the door as quickly as he could.

“I’ll get the baby bag!” Yoochun followed Yunho out the door.

“Oh god, what do I do?!” Junsu got up from the couch and looked at his wife and then at Changmin.

“Don’t look at me! This is your wife and she’s about to give birth to YOUR baby!”

“Aish! JUST HELP ME UP!” Jem yelled. The two obeyed her and placed their hands under each of her elbows to lift her up while she wobbled out the door with their support.

The whole time Miyoung watched her uncles and Auntie with wide eyes while her parents silently laughed.

“Go make sure your auntie is okay” Jaejoong placed Miyoung gently on the floor before she was running out the door.

“Are you ready to do this baby thing again?” Minhyo smiled at her husband’s nervous face.

“Baby, with you, I’m ready for anything” Jaejoong quickly pecked her on the lips, “I’ll go get the car ready” 

Minhyo was left in the house, she made sure all of the kitchen appliances were off and unplugged before she reached the front door. A bright shining light stopped her from hurrying to the car where her family was waiting. She looked up at the dark night sky to see the two stars that twinkled down at her, like they were watching her.

“Umma, appa, thank you for always being there for me through all of these hectic times” the stars dimmed for a millisecond and then shined brightly again. “Now I know my life is perfect. Just how you wanted the best for me, now I know both our wishes came true”

Minhyo smiled up at the stars again, knowing they would never leave her, before she ran to the car where another family was about to be born. Throughout the ride, Minhyo couldn’t stop looking at the sky particularly at the two stars that seemed like they were following her whether Jaejoong sped up or made a turn, they were always right there behind her. 

Wishing on two stars was always better than one. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 

Sadly, this is the end of WONOBTS. I can't believe it's finally over because it's been two years since I've started this fanfic. 

I just wanted to thank those of you who have been there since 2010! I know I lost a lot of subscribers because of my lack of updating but I'm more than happy to have faithful readers~ 

And I can't forget all my new readers too <3 

THANK YOU!!!! I hope you guys continue to read my stories :))

                     -jemkyu