Hello Beautiful

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

             Jaejoong felt better the next morning and it was DBSK’s last day of vacation the day before so Jaejoong woke up early. Minhyo had fallen asleep with Jaejoong on the couch, he smiled looking at her angelic sleeping face. He got up from the couch, careful not to wake her up. He changed back into the clothes he wore two days before which Minhyo had washed yesterday. He headed back to his house, but not before writing a quick note to Minhyo about his absence.

             Minhyo woke up feeling an empty presence next to her and finding a note on the coffee table.

Minhyo ah, as you know yesterday was the last day of vacation so now I’m off to practice. I’ll come by after. I hope you didn’t get sick from our kiss last night ;).

~Jaejoong

             Minhyo blushed slightly, recalling the kiss. She pouted, what was to do without her DBSK oppas? She thought about going to the dance studio like she usually did, but she still needed to wait for Jaejoong. When Minhyo is dancing, she could never pay attention to her surroundings which causes her to lose track of time. She settled with watching TV and eating a bowl of cereal. Fortunately, the two maknaes had a short schedule and were on their way to visit their favorite back up dancer.

             “Ah~ I’m excited! We haven’t seen her in forever!” Junsu squeaked in his dolphin voice.

             “It’s only been a month duck ” Changmin looked at his hyung, averting his eyes from the road.

             “Yah! Maknae, keep your eyes on the road! Oh wait, there’s Minhyo’s house” Changmin parked in the driveway, he didn’t even get out of his seatbelt before Junsu was running to Minhyo’s front door. Changmin doubled his speed, not wanting Minhyo to show up at the front door without him there. Junsu repeatedly rang the doorbell, wanting Minhyo to hurry up.

             “She can’t still be sleeping! It’s the afternoon” Junsu grew impatient crossing his arms and tapping his foot against the floor mat. Changmin sighed at his hyung but he brightened when he saw the door knob twist.

            “Minhyo!” Junsu jumped on her as soon as she opened the door.

            “Oh! Junsu oppa!” she hugged him back. Once Junsu let go, Changmin came into her sight with his arms wide open.

            “Changmin oppa!” she hugged Changmin and ushered them into the house.

            “What are you guys doing here?”

            “We had short schedules and now we’re bored” Changmin stated

            “And, we missed you! Let’s go shopping!” Junsu shook her arm excitedly.

            “Oh um, aras-o!” Minhyo barely finished her sentence before Junsu dragged her out of her house and into the car while Changmin kicked the door closed. 

            "You’ll look so cute in this!” Junsu said taking out a short ruff led purple, zebra printed dress from one of the racks and pushing Minhyo into the changing room.

            “What is up with people shoving me to change?” she said to herself.

            She looked at herself in the full body mirror of the changing room and pulled the end of the dress, hoping it would reach further down her legs but gave up when it stayed in place.

            “Minhyo ah, come out, we want to see it!” Junsu squeaked, knocking on the door of the changing room. She sighed and walked out to show her oppas.

            “Whoa! I never knew you were leggy!” Changmin said, his jaw dropping.

            “We’re buying it!” Junsu pulled Minhyo to the cashier.

            “Wait! Why? At least let me change back!” Changmin had already paid for the new outfit, with her original clothes in hand.

            “Do you really want to wear that throughout the day?” Junsu said pointing at the pajamas Changmin was holding. She looked at it and sighed

            “I guess not, but isn’t this outfit a little too much for the mall?”

            “Oh, we’re not staying in the mall” Changmin said smirking at Junsu.

            “What? Than where are we going?”

            “You’ll see!” Junsu said pulling Minhyo back into the car.

               As Changmin drove closer to the destination, Minhyo finally got where they were going, the Han River. She started to feel uneasy, she hadn’t been here since they day of the incident.

             “Minhyo, why don’t you head out to the river and we’ll meet you there when we find a parking space?”

             “A-araso” Minhyo walked through the trees, careful not to get her flats dirty. It was hard too see where she was going since it was 7 pm now. Though it was getting easier because she noticed a large tree covered in lights you would find on a Christmas tree, and somebody under it, that somebody put a huge grin on her face once she recognized who it was.

    She half walked/ half ran to the man under the tree, who welcomed her with open arms.

            “Hello beautiful”  

---------------------------------------------------

You probably know who mystery man is ;)

I am sososososososo sorry for this super late, super short update!!!!

I know I kept saying I would update but I got so preoccupied with school T_T.

I know this was a short appearance of MinSu but I was really stuck on this chapter since they're not the main characters >.<

Don't get me wrong, I lalalala love both of them!

Oh! I know this is kinda off topic, but to those American U-kiss fans(like me) were you completley excited to here they were coming to America? My friend Genie and I went into total fan girl mode XD I just hope they come to SF :( Since Kevin is from SF haha!