You're awake!

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

Minhyo woke up on the floor next to the couch Jaejoong was sleeping on. She was so busy making sure Jaejoong had taken medication for his fever and wanted him to be comfortable on the large couch, that she hadn’t noticed she had been tiring herself out.

Jaejoong was still asleep but she could hear him breathing harshly, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, eyebrows furrowed. She cupped his face and gasped, his fever had gotten much worse. She rushed into the kitchen and filled a large bowl with cold water. She looked for the hand towels that were kept under a small drawer under the sink. The was a note posted on it from Yoochun,

Minhyo ah, I have business matters to take care of, I see Jaejoong hyung is sick I don’t mind him staying here but if I find out you guys did anything inappropriate, you’ll get a big scolding from me missy. Kekeke~ I won’t be home until late a night so don’t wait up.

                                                                             -Yoochun

 “Aish, oppa” she shook her head and threw the note to the side. Minhyo dunked the hand towel into the bowl and squeezed most of the water out. She looked at Jaejoong and hesitated but continued by brushing his bangs out of the way. She folded the towel and placed it on his forehead. She watched as his eyebrows relaxed.

She gazed at his face, first his long eyelashes, his cheek bones, defined jaw line, and lastly his lips. The lips she had kissed on the night of her parents’ funeral but also, the lips that had also kissed Rin. Jaejoong woke up to the feel of something damp and cold on his forehead. He slowly opened his eyes to find Minhyo staring at him well, his lips. He couldn’t think of anything better to wake up to, the most beautiful girl in the world, his first kiss, and first heartbreak. He sighed which caused Minhyo to snap out of the trance of his lips and turned to meet Jaejoong’s gaze. Had he caught her staring at his lips? She started to blush at the embarrassing thought.

“O-oh, Jaejoong oppa you’re awake!” she stuttered. He would’ve laughed at her cuteness if it didn’t hurt him so much so a small smile spread across his lips.

“How are you feeling?” she asked him. He removed the towel from his forehead and tried to sit up, pain wrenching through his body. Minhyo quickly stood up and helped Jaejoong with his struggle.

“I feel horrible” he simply replied. She raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head.

“Aish, that’s what you get for going out in the rain without an umbrella or at least clothing that would protect you” she nagged. He didn’t mind her nagging; it was like back in high school when she nagged him about being such a player. If only he had the guts to tell Minhyo his real feelings back then. Without even noticing, Jaejoong cupped Minhyo’s face in his hands and leaned into her surprised face but stopped at the sound of someone knocking on the front door.  

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I talked a lot about Jaejoong's lips in this chapter XDD.

I wrote most of this chapter in my Algebra 2 class, first day of school after winter break so I couldn't really pay attention.

I'm a good student though!

Since school is back, I will try my best to update as much as I can

I see I lost some of my readers :(

BUT, Thank you sooooo much to those who have been reading from the beginning and to new readers~