Suspicious Jaejoong

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

 

It was around 9 P.M. when Minhyo had to stop her focus on cooking Jem’s dinner because of the constant doorbell that rang.

“Impatient much…” Minhyo mumbled, turning off the burner so that the Kimchi pancakes, Jem’s favorite, wouldn’t burn.

At the door, a panting Jaejoong was seen, almost looking like he would pass out with Yoochun walking just behind him.

“I’m gonna go shower” Yoochun said as he brushed pass Jaejoong, who stared confused after him. Shouldn’t he be just as worried?

“Is Jem home?” he asked, barely gaining enough breath to ask those three words.

“Yeah, but I think she’s sleeping. Coming in anyway?” Jaejoong nodded and used his last bit of strength to walk over to the long coach and lust lay on it.

“What are you doing here anyway?” Minhyo walked back into the kitchen to check on the food, the kitchen was a close enough hearing range to the living room from where she was standing.

“You didn’t hear about Junsu and Jem?” he asked, loud enough so that she could hear him.

“I did, that’s why I’m making her favorite food right now. Poor thing, she looked horrible when I came in” Minhyo was now setting the pancakes and rice on the dining table.

“Gee thanks…” Jem’s voice was heard from across the living room, coming down the stairs. She wasn’t looking too hot, her hair was tied up into a messy bun and her bangs weren’t even in the right spot, but the worst thing was her mascara that was dried and streaked down her cheeks from all that ‘crying’ over Junsu.

At that moment, Yoochun came out of his room to face the mess that they called Jem.

“You look great” he teased and winked before hoping down the stairs and checking out what was placed at the dining table. Jem followed after him but stopped when she saw Jaejoong staring at her from the couch.

“What are you doing here?” She was confused and looked at Minhyo. Please tell me he didn’t find out about the plan already.

“What happened between you and Junsu?” Thank god.

“He didn’t tell you?” Jem was back into her serious actress mode.

“He did, but what about  your side?” Jem wasn’t prepared for this sudden interrogation by Jaejoong and looked over at Yoochun who listened to their conversation. When he saw Jem had looked at him, he immediately put a frown on and slid a single finger from the bottom of his eye and down his cheek, signaling her to cry. All Jem had to do was take in a deep breath and let out a long sigh and suddenly her tears welled up in her eyes.

“Jealousy just took over me, Jaejoong” she wiped the single tear that came with her sleeve. Seeing her cry made Jaejoong feel guilty and had gotten up from the couch to stand next to her, awkwardly patting her back.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry, just talk it out with Junsu, okay?” Jem nodded, not meeting eyes with him so that he wouldn’t see the corners of her lips twitching, trying to hold back a smile.

“Okay, enough with the Q and A session, it’s time for dinner” Minhyo finally finished setting the table and took a seat, the others following after. She saw the tears that ran down Jem’s face and glared at Jaejoong who looked guilty and patted Jem’s back once more.

 

“Yeah, I’m staying the night at Yoochun’s house. Are you with Junsu?” Jaejoong was currently on the phone with Yunho. “You and Changmin left him there crying? Aish, I’ll check on him tomorrow” Jaejoong hung up on his leader. For a leader, he can be kind of clueless. I expected something like this from the maknae, but not Jung Yunho. Why would the caring Jung Yunho, leader of DBSK, leave one of s crying by himself?

Not to mention, everyone was acting a little weird today, aside from Minhyo and himself. Jem and Junsu had actually reached the point of breaking up over something stupid, Yoochun didn’t react at all after seeing Jem crying, Yunho left his band member alone crying, and Changmin hadn’t asked for food all day. What was going on?

Jaejoong decided it wasn’t any of his business and shrugged it off, getting more comfortable on the couch in the blankets that Minhyo had given him. It had been awhile since he had slept over at the Park manor. He remembered the last time he had slept in this same couch is when he and Minhyo had gotten back together and he had gotten sick, causing him to spend the night with Minhyo by his side.

All of these memories kept flooding back but Jaejoong didn’t want to think about it too much because he might end up not being able to sleep. But even though he closed his eyes and tried to even out his breathing to relax, the memories he had with Minhyo kept making his way into his head.

There are so many things that I regret, if only I could turn back time. 

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter . I was just in the writing mood today and did this on the spot, not even edited xD

But I really wish you guys would comment cause I would like to know how to make this better before the end comes ^^