I don't think it's safe for us to date

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

Jaejoong sat in Lee Sooman’s office, already aware of what was to come.

          “Jaejoong, what is this?” Sooman asked, placing a newspaper with the same headline and picture he saw this morning on Minhyo’s phone. He stared at it for awhile, trying to think of an excuse.

          “That isn’t me” he looked back at Sooman seriously, he hoped all the acting he did would pay off. Sooman looked back at Jaejoong disbelievingly but softened once he met with Jaejoong’s serious eyes and sighed.

          “Araso, I guess that could have been anybody” Jaejoong bowed once more before leaving the office.

         

Minhyo was about to walk by Sooman’s office until Jaejoong came out.

          “Jae~” he walked by her without even looking at her. “Jae!” she called out again but when she turned around, he was gone.

“You have a new message~” her phone rang, a message from Jaejoong.

“Minhyo, there are cameras around, meet me at the park,

I’ll explain it later

-Jaejoong”

         

Minhyo spotted Jaejoong sitting on a bench next to a leafy tree. Once she reached him, she smiled, but he kept a straight face.

“Sooman saw the article” he told her, “It’s best if we don’t see each other for awhile”

“M-mwoh?!”

“I don’t think it’s safe for us to date, if SM finds out, we’ll be in some deep , mianhe” with that, he walked away. She was left sitting there, confused. Yesterday, they had their first date where he confessed his love for her and now, he was breaking up with her? Not even willing to fight for their relationship. Maybe he was a player after all. She felt the first tear trickle down her face, and with that first, came many more. She buried her face in her hands, not caring if anyone saw her crying.

“Yah, aren’t you embarrassed to cry in public?” That smart talker again.

“I’m not in the mood Kikwang” she wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

“I can see that” he sat down next to her and withdrew a blue handkerchief from his pocket, which he used to wipe her face with, “I hope you don’t mind, I wiped my sweat all over this”. She slapped his hand away from her face roughly.

“That’s disgusting!”

“I was just kidding, so why are you crying? Break up with your boyfriend?” he joked but his smile fell when she avoided eye contact with him. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know” he put a hand on her shoulder and felt that she was shaking. Kikwang! You pabo!  He yelled in his head.

“Yah, let’s go see my B2ST members, they haven’t seen you in awhile” she was about to refuse but wasn’t able to when Kikwang pulled her up.

 

“Minhyo!” Yoseob yelled and ran to hug her. B2ST was practicing well, more like fooling around in the practice room just below their dorm.

“Annyeong” she merely replied.

“Guys, Minhyo just went through her first break up, I want to see her smile, V.I.U?”

“V.I.U!” The rest of B2ST yelled, while Dongwoon ran to the stereo. V.I.U blasted out of the speakers while they got into a straight line facing her.

“I love you, you, you, you, you, you~” It blasted while most of B2ST did the pelvic , Doojoon was doing a monkey dance and Junhyung had fallen to the ground. A crack formed on Minhyo’s lips which led to a big goofy grin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFqnigGQD0M 

“She smiled!” Hyunseung announced while everyone else cheered. They gathered into a circle for a few seconds than broke apart.

“Park Minhyo! You have won a date with each of the B2ST members! Oldest first!” Doojoon yelled

“Mwoh~” she couldn’t finish her sentence properly since Doojoon pulled her out of the building while the other members yelled after them.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated! :DD

Sorry for the loooonngggg wait :(

I hope you guys enjoyed the dorky appearance of B2ST XD

I'm a bit stuck, I'm not sure what B2ST's ideal dates are. I tried looking it up but didn't find anything.

If anyone knows or has an idea of what kind of date they would like, please let me know ^^

Please check out my new fanfic that a friend and I made! It would really be appreciated,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23420/without-you-love-isn-t-like-oxygen-alexander-minho-shinee-ukiss 

Please comment and/or subscribe! ^^ <3 Thank you loves!