My One And Only

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

Simple but formal Jaejoong

------------------------------------------------------------

“Jaejoong oppa, what is all this?”

“I was thinking our first date?”

“Chincha? Wow, talk about amazing first dates!” She took in her surroundings, the little picnic Jaejoong set up, the river that glistened from the lights on the tree, then at Jae’s simple but formal outfit.

“Yeah, it is amazing isn’t it? It has to be the best date I’ve ever set up”

Minhyo looked at him and crossed her arms over her chest.

“And how many dates is that, Kim Jaejoong?” she asked tapping her foot.

“Jagiya, that’s not important” he said bringing her into a hug. She blushed at hearing him call her “Jagiya”.

“Let’s not fight, you’re more beautiful when you smile” 

Aish! Sweet talking Jaejoong.But she couldn’t help but smile. Jaejoong turned his back on her and knelt down on one knee.

“What are you doing?” 

“I’m going to give you a piggy back ride”

“Wae? I’m wearing a dress!” Jaejoong smirked at the way she pulled the dress over her legs.

“I’ve always wanted to give my girlfriend a piggy back ride by the river, and no one’s going to see your underwear” he joked which made her pout.

“Then why didn’t you give any to your previous girlfriends?”

He stood back up again and looked straight into Minhyo’s eyes.

“Because I was waiting for the one I love” Minhyo’s jaw would have dropped if she wasn’t frozen in place.

“A-araso” He smiled and knelt down once again. She climbed clumsily on his back, almost falling when he rose to his feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, making sure she wouldn’t fall.

“Jagiya, I need to breathe” Jaejoong managed to choke out

“Oh! Mianhe” she loosened her grip as he started to walk. Everything was just too perfect, the smell of Jaejoong invaded her nostrils, sweet but masculine. The way his hair, face, and especially eyes reflected the lights.

“Jaejoong, did you really mean it?” He turned his head to look at her.

“Mean what?”

“That you l-loved me?” she couldn’t even say the word right.

“Of course I did, why would I joke about that?”

“I don’t know, it’s just, no one has ever said that to me before”

“Minhyo, I love you and only you, my one and only” he told her before lightly pressing his lips against hers.  

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Another update ^^

Making up for the late update from yesterday -_-"

Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting!

It's super appreciated!!!

Please vote in the poll! I'm begging! XD