We'll need your support

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

          “Oppa, do I really have to go?” MinHyo asked her brother, Yoochun, while she looked at him from the top of the stairs. She was already tired from having worked out for hours in their in-home gym.

          “I’m not going to leave you here alone” Yoochun insisted referring to their parents’ absence. Same old uptight Yoochun.

          “Araso” she pouted and headed into her room to change into an oversized black sweater, jeans, and converse, just her usual lazy outfit. 

          When she was in the living room, Yoochun had her favorite jacket in his hand and handed it to her.

           “Thanks mom” MinHyo mumbled and chuckled.

               

           MinHyo and Yoochun had walked into DBSK's dressing room to find Jaejoong, Yunho, and Junsu pinning Changmin to the floor. They abruptly stopped when they saw the two siblings walk in.

           “MinHyo ah!, I’m glad you’re here, my hyungs have been picking on me” Changmin said getting up from his previous place on the floor and ran to hug her.

           “Oppa, that’s a lie. You’d probably beat them up by now” MinHyo stated.

           Changmin pouted and MinHyo giggled and propped herself up on her toes so she was able to pinch his cheeks, making him feel a tiny bit better.

           “Oppas, are you not going to greet me?” MinHyo asked the rest of her Dong Bang Shin Ki oppas.

           “MinHyo!” the rest of them yelled, getting up from their seats on the couch and hugged her. In the midst of their mini reunion, their manager came in entered the dressing room. He didn't look very happy.

           “Yoochun, I need to have a word with you” he said in monotonous voice. Yoochun stared at him for a second, confused then nodded and left the room with the manager. MinHyo looked after him worried while Yunho put a hand on her shoulder.

           “Don’t worry, manager hyung is just probably going to tell him his upcoming schedules” he told her, hoping to cheer her up.

           She nodded and began to think of possible conversations Yoochun and his manager would have. Not even ten minutes had gone by when Yoochun entered the room again, head hung low and shoulders slumped.

           “We’re on guys” he told s quickly, trying to avoid eye contact and any questions Minhyo had in store for him. They nodded and followed him out on stage.

           MinHyo watched their performance from the TV in the dressing room. She noticed Yoochun wasn’t trying very much and forced his smile. She was very worried for her older brother.

             

          Their performance ended and they were in the dressing room now, sweating and breathing heavy. Once they got changed, MinHyo walked to her brother.

           “Yoochun, what happened?” she asked, he sighed.

           “I’ll tell you at home” he looked at his band mates,

           “Will you guys come over? We’ll need your support” he asked them.

           They nodded, though they weren’t sure what had happened between Yoochun and their manager.

          Yoochun drove his car with MinHyo in the passenger seat, while the other members were in a van behind them, all headed to the Park’s house.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai guys! JemKyu here :DD. This isn't the first fanfiction I've written but it is the first time I've posted one online ^^.

I posted this one because I thought it was one of my most well written stories :P

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!

Thanks for reading!