Take care of her

Wishing on not one, but two stars.

Minhyo was in her room now, it’s been hours since the Jaejoong and Rin incident and now she felt she had no more tears to cry. She was thinking of what Yunho had said,

I like you…” Did he have real feelings for Minhyo too? She had never thought of Yunho as more than a second brother.

Why do you kiss a girl one night and than kiss the girl's cousin the next day? Minhyo lay in bed, pulling a pillow over her face and sighed. So this is what it feels like to be brokenhearted. She got up and walked to her balcony. She looked up at the stars and spotted the two brightest.

“Umma, Appa, I’ve made a mistake, and so has Jaejoong. I was stupid to fall for an ex-player, he’ll never change. We should have just stayed friends”

Jaejoong watched Minhyo on her balcony from his roof. He watched her talking to the sky and wondered what she was saying. Then, he saw a single tear glisten in the moonlight. His chest tightened and he guessed what she was talking about. He saw her going back into her room and he did the same. He lay in his bed and touched his lips.

He remembered the kiss he shared with Minhyo; it was soft and sweet like her, filled with emotion. Unlike the kiss Rin had stolen from him, it was it was rough and hurt his lips and teeth. He missed Minhyo’s lips, he missed her already. They weren’t even together and he felt like he had lost the most important person in his life, he loves her. While deep in thought, he didn’t notice the tears falling down his cheeks. He wiped his eyes; he couldn’t remember the last time he cried. Here he was, crying over a girl that wasn’t even his. But he hurt her; he couldn’t forgive himself for that. Minhyo needed to forget about him. He didn’t want to hurt her anymore, maybe Yunho would take better care of her. The only way she could forget about him was if he would avoid her. He yearned for her smile. He took out his phone and dialed a familiar number.

 

“Yoboseyo?” the person answered his phone.

“Yunho ah, take care of her” Jaejoong sniffled.

“Hyung- ” Jaejoong hung up before Yunho could finish.

         

          The next day, Minhyo woke up feeling sore, she wasn’t sure why. She had a difficult time sleeping and when she finally did, the scene of Jaejoong and Rin kept replaying throughout her dreams. She washed up sleepily and didn’t bother putting on any make up. She changed into leggings and an oversized shirt. Yoochun wasn’t home; he was taking care of business for his father and mother’s company. She wasn’t in the mood to eat so she settled with watching TV on the couch with her knees brought up to her chest. After a half hour of TV, the doorbell rang. She opened the door without checking who it was.

          “Yunho oppa?” she asked confused.

          “Annyeong Minhyo ah” Yunho greeted

          “What are you doing here oppa?” she asked almost as if her voice would shatter. He surprised her by pulling her into a tight hug. Which Jaejoong had seen from his window, he heart aching.

          “I know your hurting Minhyo ah” he said. Minhyo squirmed in the hug but gave up once she felt nice warmth. Was she starting to gain feeling for Yunho? If she did, she just wanted to get over Jaejoong.  

---------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter up :D.

I felt sad writing this chapter :/