Love's Royalty

I Can See Nothing But You

 

Recap:

“Hey, what are you guys doing now.”, Aaron asked Chun and proceed to the living room where Calvin and Jiro are. And now, even Aaron noticed what Jiro is doing. “Hey Cal, what is that dude doing?”, he whispered to Calvin as Chun sit besides Aaron, bringing a food with him.

 

“I don’t know either. When we arrived, he’s already playing his guitar all over again and suddenly writing a song out of nowhere.”, Calvin explained.

 

“Wow. Maybe, he’s in love with someone.”, Chun guessed and the two nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liya, along with his bestfriends, arrived at school earlier than the other classmates. They agreed to go to school early to practice for the upcoming event organized by the Music Club. When they arrived at the cafeteria, the boys are already waiting for them.

 

“Good morning sunshine. You finally arrived”, Jiro stood up from his seat and greeted Liya sweetly that made her blush.

 

“Good morning. Did you wait long?”, she greeted back.

 

“Woahh… Early in the morning, there’s so many ants around already.”, Ivy joked.

 

“Nice one sis. Actually, not just this morning, also las…”, Calvin spoke but Aaron interrupted him.

 

“Let’s go before students will arrive soon. I already asked permission to Ms. Hou if we can use the room.”, Aaron said.

 

They happily walked to the Music Room but not for Aaron and Even. They are just walking quietly didn’t dare to talk even a single Hi from each other. When they arrived to the room, Chun unlocked the door and opened the lights. The others are arranging the chairs to the side so that they can occupy the center of the room. Jiro brought his guitar and preparing himself to teach Liya. Calvin and Reen borrowed the cellos at the side of the room first as they decided to bring theirs on the event. Chun and Ivy went to the other side where the drums is located while Aaron and Even went where piano is located.

 

They are enjoying the practice, most especially Jiro and Liya. Liya can’t help but laugh out loud whenever Jiro is joking around with her while practicing. And for Chun and Ivy, they just talked about Chun’s fiancée. Quarreling is what happened between Calvin and Reen. Only the thing that Calvin did whole time is to tease Reen about their childhood days. And for Aaron and Even, they just focused on playing piano but can see to their faces that they are enjoying each other’s company.

 

RRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

 

When the bell rang, all of them fixed their things and got ready to go to class. The boys accompany the girls to their class before going to their room. But before entering the room, Jiro grabbed Liya’s wrist.

 

“Liya, wait.”, Jiro spoke. Liya just looked at him. “Hmm… Can I invite you to have a dinner with me after class?”, he asked. After a few seconds, Liya nodded.

 

“Okay, see you after class then.”, Jiro smiled.

 

Liya walked to her sit but Reen stopped her. “Hey! You’re blushing.”

 

“What are you talking about. I’m not.”, Liya defended.

 

“Then what Jiro said to you before you enter the room?”, Even asked teasingly.

 

“Nothing. He just thanking me for today.”, Liya lied.

 

“Really?”, Ivy said, not contented on what Liya had said. Liya nodded as an answer.

 

After class, Jiro is already waiting for Liya outside the room. Liya was surprised to see Jiro there. When Even, Ivy and Reen walked towards to door, they didn’t expect to see Jiro there.

 

“Hey Jiro. Why are you here?”, Reen asked him.

 

“Hmmm… Nothing.”, he answered. “Can I borrow your friend for tonight? I just want to invite him for dinner.”, he continued.

 

The three girls gave Liya a you-didn’t-tell-about-this-to-us look. Liya can’t do anything but to go to girls and she told them that she will explain later in the evening.

 

“Let’s go?”, Jiro finally spoke. Liya nodded and the three girls bid goodbye to them.

 

The three girls decided to go to cafeteria first before going home. Upon entering, they spotted Aaron with a girl. It looks like Aaron is flirting with her. Even didn’t know what she feels at the moment. It’s like she wants to run out of the cafeteria but she can’t. Ivy and Reen looked at her but didn’t give any response. They walked to the empty table, ignoring the presence of Aaron.

 

Aaron, who is busy flirting with the girl, noticed Even. He stood up to greet her, but the girl stopped him. “Hey, where are you going?”, the girl said.

 

“Cherry, I need to go.”, Aaron said to the girl.

 

“But it’s still early.”, she begged him to stay for a while.

 

“No. I mean, my friends are already waiting for me.” Aaron left the girl alone.

 

Aaron approached the girls from the opposite side of the cafeteria. Ivy and Reen greeted him back while Even didn’t say anything but staring at the cup she’s holding. The two wonder what happened to her now as before they enter the cafeteria, she’s so talkative.

 

“What’s happening to her?”, Aaron asked. Ivy and Reen just shook their head.

 

“Hi.”, Aaron tried to greet her. Even was surprised at Aaron’s presence as she knows that Aaron is flirting with his girl.

 

“Wh-What are you doing here?” she shuttered. “H-How long you’ve been here?”

 

“I just came here few minutes ago but you’re just spacing out.” He pulled a chair for him to sit with them.

 

Cherry Xia, the beauty of the University, noticed that Aaron didn’t go to his friends but instead to the girls that she’s not familiar with. She wonders why is he sitting with those girls. She stood up and approached them. “Hey Aaron, you’re still here?”, she hooked she arms to Aaron.

 

Reen looked at the girl and she heard Ivy whispered to Even, asking why she hooked her arms to Aaron. “I guess, she’s Aaron’s new girlfriend.”, Even whispered back.

 

Cherry noticed the three girls whispering to each other in front of her. “Hi. I’m Cherry Xia. Aaron’s classmate, also his current girlfriend.”, she interrupted which made Aaron surprised.

 

“Wait a minute. Who told you that I’m your boyfriend?”, he asked surprisingly.

 

“You…”, she pointed at him.

 

“Hmm… Miss, I think you misunderstood me. You are the one who asked to accompany you today.”, he explained.

 

“But… But… You’re flirting with me.”, she shuttered, making her going to cry anytime.

 

“No, I’m not. You are the one who flirts first. I’m just playing around with you.”, he explained again. “And besides, I already have a girlfriend. Well, not actually. I’m still woo-ing her.”, he looked at Even. Even was surprised, not knowing what to do.

 

Suddenly, Aaron grabbed her wrist, “Let’s go”, he said. Even stood up and walked towards the exit, followed by Reen and Ivy, leaving Cherry alone.