At Least You Have Me

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

It’s almost time for the next class when Siwon finished the book that he’s reading. Along with Ariel and Ruby, they left the library quietly. Siwon, of course, kept his distance from the two girls after what happened to Ivy’s house.

 

While walking, Ariel saw a guy and he seems that he’s lost. “Hey handsome, are you lost?”, Ariel approached the guy.

 

The guy looked back and saw Siwon standing between the two girls. “Siwon hyung!”, the guy hugged Siwon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Donghae?”, Siwon looked at the guy, surprised.

 

“Yes, it’s me hyung. Missed me?”, Donghae smiled at him, seeing that he missed his bestfriend.

 

“Of course. It’s been a while since I saw you.”, Siwon said. “How are you?”

 

“I’m totally fine. It’s just that I miss those days that we hang out together with some other friends. How about you? I heard that you’re living with the Chen’s family.”, Donghae happily answered. “Hey, I have a lot of stories to tell about when you’re gone from Korea.”

 

“You’re right. You know, I need to catch up as well from what’s happening there while I’m gone. What about let’s go to the coffee shop near here?”, Siwon suggested.

 

“Yeah.”, Donghae agreed. “But wait, how about your class?”

 

“One absent doesn’t hurt, right? Just this time only and besides, I miss hanging out together with you, just like you said.”, Siwon smiled.

 

The two immediately went to the coffee shop near at the University. Donghae started to tell Siwon that when Si-Young came back to Korea, she tried moved on and later, she had a boyfriend. Siwon is happy to hear that his crush from childhood had already moved on. A lot of happy and sad moments happened to Siwon’s friend from Korea, especially that Donghae is one of the famous dancers in their country.

 

“And so, how about you and Ivy?”, Donghae changed the topic.

 

“What do you mean by Ivy and me?”, Siwon pretended.

 

“Oh come on brother, I know that you really miss her since forever. And know that you’re living in one roof, so what’s the score?”, Donghae asked playfully.

 

“I don’t know.”, Siwon suddenly became sad. “Ever since I came here with Ella, Ivy always avoiding me and I don’t know why. I feel like she’s angry whenever I’m around or whatever.” He didn’t tell the part that he heard Ivy confessed in her dreams.

 

“Aiyoo… Don’t be sad.”, his bestfriend comforted him. “Remember when you told me that how she avoided you before? Maybe she has feelings for you since childhood that’s why she’s like that. I guess that you should talk to her about it. I mean, you should treat her nicely and let her feel that she’s special for you.”, Donghae suggested.

 

“What do you mean by treating her nicely.”, Siwon asked, dumbfounded.

 

“Pssshhh… It’s so obvious that you liked her since then but you’re trying to avoid that feeling!”, Donghae just spilled the secret that his bestfriend is hiding from the very start.

 

Yes, it’s his first crush. Even though he had a crush from Si-Young, Ivy is always been his first crush. He didn’t confess it to her before as he’s afraid that it might break their friendship. But when he said to Ivy that he has a crush on Si-Young, it became worst. “Am I that obvious?”, Siwon mumbled.

 

Donghae nodded. “So, you’re going to tell her now?”

 

“I don’t know.”,Siwon whispered.

 

Later at night, Donghae visited the Chen’s mansion. He misses every time he visits them and have a spare time to play with Calvin and Ivy.

 

“Oh hi, Donghae.”, Mr. Chen greeted him. “Long time, no see. When did you arrived?”, he asked the handsome guy.

 

“I just arrived today to visit Siwon. You know, I missed my brother. Haha…”, Donghae laughed.

 

“Right. I remember back then that you two can’t separate even a second. Like a twin brothers.”, Mr. Chen laughed as well.

 

Ivy came out from her room to see who is there visitor as she heard her dad to laugh out loud in the living room. She peeked and saw that Donghae is having a conversation with her dad.

 

Ivy ran down from the stairs and gave Donghae a hug. “Donghae oppa!! How are you?”

 

Donghae looked at Siwon’s expression. He laughed as he saw how jealous Siwon is and it gave him an idea to make Siwon jealous more. “Oh my Xiao Han. I missed you too. You know, we can hang out together.”, Donghae said playfully.

 

Siwon doesn’t know what to do at that time. He knows that Donghae treated her as his little sister but the way he hugs her is way more than different. He calms himself from his place and tried not to look at them, bickering with each other.

 

“Donghae oppa. You know, you gave me a shocked at school! Hmph.”, Ivy pouted.

 

“Aiyoo, Xiao Han. What’s with the word SURPRISE if I’ll tell you that I’m going here in Taiwan.”, Donghae messed her har playfully.

 

“Fine. Whatever. Where’s my chocolates?”, Ivy smiled as she handed her right hand signaling to give her the favorite chocolates that she wanted.

 

“Hao le, it’s at my bag. Later, I’ll give it to you.”, Donghae patted her head.

 

Siwon is looking at Ivy at the whole time. He saw how happy she is when Donghae is here while when he did arrived, she doesn’t even smile and talk to him like that. It made left the living room for a while.

 

A sunny Saturday approached the next day. The whole group decided to hang out in the amusement park. Of course, Donghae is there as well.

 

“Oppa, you’re here?”, Ivy said. Donghae looked at Siwon, who is behind Ivy and nodded.

 

“That’s great! You and I will be partners for today.”, Ivy confirmed.

 

“Partners for what?”, Donghae asked. He didn’t know that they will play around in the amusement park by pairs. It was suggested by Jiro as it was obvious that he only wants to have more time with his girlfriend.

 

“Then how about Siwon?”, Donghae remembered that he promised to himself to help his friend confess his feelings for Ivy.

 

“Nah. No big deal. And besides, I have no interested in amusement parks and you know that.”, Siwon said coldly.

 

“But…”, Before Donghae could talk, Ivy cuts him off. “So, it’s a deal! Yehey!”, Ivy jumped like a happy 5 year old kid.

 

The girls decided that they will place at a certain place at exactly 5:00 pm as they enjoy the whole day with their partners. And as for Siwon, he decided to roam around the park alone. They have no idea that Siwon is planning to look after Ivy even though she’s with Donghae.

 

“Hey Aaron, did you notice how sad Siwon is?”, Even asked curiously.

 

“Yeah. I also saw that. Just wondering what does that mean? You know, how happy Ivy to be with that Donghae guy.”, Aaron said as they fall in line in the roller coaster.

 

“I’m not sure about their love story but all I can see is that Siwon and Ivy are obviously avoiding each other.”, Even said. It’s true that they are avoiding each other. But what can they do?

 

While walking around, Siwon saw a beautiful necklace. As he observing it at the outside of the shop, he thought of giving it to Ivy. But before he could enter the shop, someone is calling him.

 

“Siwon ge ge!!!”, a girl approached him.

 

“Ariel? What are you doing here?”, Siwon was surprised by Ariel’s presence. He didn’t expect that he can still see her in the park.

 

“I should be the one to ask you that. What are you doing here?”, Ariel asked back.

 

“I just want to relax. You know, it’s a weekend.”, Siwon said.

 

“Alone?”, Ariel asked again, looking around to see if he’s with someone else.

 

“No. I’m with my friends.”, Siwon clarified.

 

“So it means that your handsome friend is here?”, Ariel looked around once again. “Where is he?

 

“He’s with Ivy. Why?”, Siwon said softly.

 

“He’s with that brat again. Hmph.”, Ariel said angrily.

 

“Pardon?”, Siwon asked her to repeat the sentence that she said. “Why are you angry about that?” Ariel didn’t answer his question but instead, she just walked out.

 

“Finally, she walked out.”, he thought. “I can now buy that necklace for her.” He entered the shop and immediately bought the necklace. It’s a simple heart-shaped necklace with a diamond in the middle. He’s excited to give it to her but still thinking if it’s the perfect time to give it to her.

 

While walking, Siwon received a text message from Ella.

 

Guys, let’s meet at the main entrance asap. ~ Ella

 

He immediately went to the main entrance thinking that it might be something important. When he got there, the first thing that he saw is the big teddy bear that Ivy is holding. He kept the necklace that he bought on his pocket.

 

“Hey Ella, what did you texted us to meet here?” Siwon asked.

 

“I know that all of us here know that Even’s birthday is coming up this week. Chun and I are planning to give her a surprise party.”, Ella announced.

 

“I guessed that all of you are wondering why Aaron is not here, right? It’s because I asked him to. You know, only Aaron can make it excuses to bring Even around the park.”, Chun added.

 

“Then, how about Calvin and Reen?”, Liya asked noticing that the two is not yet with them.