Keep Loving You

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

As they reached the garage, Calvin opened the door next to the driver’s seat. “Hey Reen, you can sit here.”

 

This time, Reen agreed and didn’t argue with Calvin. And besides, she’s already sleepy. She obediently sits besides the driver’s seat as Liya and Even sit at the back. When they reached Reen’s house, they tiredly say goodbye to Calvin and went out to his car.

 

“Bye girls. See you later.”, Calvin said to the girls and drive back to their house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun rises up, Ivy already wakes up. She tries to stand up but her head hurts so much that made her fall back to her bed.

 

“Ouch. My head hurts.”, she said to herself.

 

When she tried to stand up again, she heard a sudden knock. “Come in. It’s not locked.”, Ivy shouted.

 

Ella entered the room to see if her sister is already awake. But when Ella saw her sister who can’t stand up, she quickly walked towards her. She touched her forehead. It’s so hot. Then, she also checked her neck but it’s also hot.

 

“You’re having a fever mei.”, Ella said. “Wait a minute, I’ll get you some medicine to drink.” She went out of the room and quickly grabbed some medicine at the kitchen. And then, she went back and gave the medicine to her little sister.

 

As she went out and closed the door, she saw Siwon who just got out of the guest room next to Ivy’s room. “Hey buddy. Can I ask you a favor?”, she approached him.

 

“Oh sure, unni. What is it?”, he asked.

 

“I just want you to look after my sister for today. I guess that she’s having a fever and no one can take care of her today as me and Chun will go out to meet with a friend of ours and dad is not here. He’s on a business meeting.”, Ella said.

 

“Hmm… Why me?”, he asked again. “You can ask your maids her and besides--.” Before Siwon could finish his sentence, Ella spoke once again.

 

“Aiyoo.. As if you don’t know my sister. Ever since, she never asked an order to a maid. So, it’s better if you can take care of her. Just for today, I promise.”, Ella raised her right hand as she really promised what she said.

 

“Hao le, hao le. I’ll do it. But just for today.”, Siwon gave up.

 

“Thank you. You’re the best buddy ever.”, she cheered. “Okay, I’ll go off now. Chun is already waiting for me downstairs.”

 

By lunch time, Liya visited Jiro in his house. Actually, Jiro was the one who asked her to come. While ringing the doorbell, she is thinking would Jiro ask her to go his house. After few seconds, Jiro opened the door. He greeted her with a smile and let her enter the house.

 

“Hmm… So Jiro, why did you ask me to come here?”, she asked him first.

 

“I-- I just want to ask a favor from you.”, he answered. “Actually, I wrote a song for a girl and I don’t know if she will like it.”

 

“Oh please. Why me? You should let that girl hear your song first instead of me.”, Liya asked again.

 

“Well, I’m so shy. You know… Afraid that she won’t like it. So I want you to be the first one to hear it and afterwards, I want to hear a comment from you. If it’s okay.”, Jiro explained shyly.

 

“Fine. I’ll listen to it and then, I’ll tell you if it’s beautiful or not.”, she said.

 

He quickly ran to his room and gets his guitar. When he came back to the living room, he started to play the song entitled “For You” in front of Liya. He named that song “For You” because he really dedicated it to the girl he met not so long ago. It seems that he really fell in love with this girl at a first sight. While playing it, Liya can’t help but to smile on how beautiful the song is.

 

After the song is finished, Liya clapped. “It’s so beautiful. You should go and play it to her as soon as possible. I’m sure that she will like it.”, Liya complimented him as Jiro smiled on her comment.

 

“Well, actually, the girl is--”Jiro said. But before he could finish his sentence, two girls entered the house.

 

“Ge Ge!!!”, the three girls shouted as they ran to Jiro.

 

“Chanel? Cyndi? Cynthia?”, Jiro was surprised to see his two sisters unexpectedly. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Visiting our aDORKable brother, of course.”, Chanel said, emphasizing the word DORK. Liya laughed a little on how cute Jiro’s sisters are. “Eh… Who is this lovely lady, Mr. Jiro? She looks like a doll.”, she asked her brother.

 

“Yeah right. She’s is Liya Tong, my friend.”, he introduced Liya to his sisters.

 

“Friend? She’s so beautiful to be your friend, brother.”, Cyndi said. “Tell me, is she your girlfriend?”

 

Liya laughed again for that cute misunderstanding. “Oh no, no. I’m just your brother’s friend.”, Liya corrected. The two girls pouted at disappointment. They thought that that girl is really their brother’s girlfriend. Jiro noticed the reactions from his three little sisters, he laughed.

 

“Eh? What’s with the reaction?”, he laughingly asked.

 

“Nothing ge ge.”, Cynthia said. “Eh? Liya jie jie, can we ask you to stay here until dinner? We want to know more about you.”, she asked Liya.

 

“Yeah. And besides, it’s so rare for our brother to invite a girl friend at our house.”, Cyndi added. Liya blushed when she heard on what Cyndi had said. “Please…”, Cyndi pouted.

 

“Oh sure.”, Liya smiled.

 

“Wait a minute… Where’s Ben Ben?” Jiro suddenly asked.

 

“Oh please brother!! Don’t call my boyfriend like that. So childish.”, Chanel said.

 

“Hao le. Where is he?”, he asked again.

 

At Reen’s house, Even is just having fun browsing the internet. After a while, she saw Aaron online as well. She smiled to herself like crazy when she saw Aaron’s name at the monitor’s screen.

 

Hey! ~~ Even

 

After few seconds, Aaron replied. Hi. What are you doing? ~~ Aaron

 

Nothing much. Just surfing the net. How about you? ~~ Even

 

Same here. And besides, Jiro is busy while Calvin is hanging out with some friends. So, I’m alone right now. ~~ Aaron

 

Eh? Reen is also not here. So in short, I’m also alone here. ~~ Even

 

So… What do you want to talk about? You know, just let the time pass. ~~ Aaron

 

Hmm.. I have no idea. How about you? ~~ Even

 

Wait a minute… Ah!! Let me ask you a question. ~~ Aaron

 

Even smiled once again.  Sure. You can ask anything. ~~ Even

 

Hmm… Do you have already a boyfriend? ~~ Aaron

 

Even was stunned at his question. No. Why? ~~ Even

 

Nothing. Just curious. Hehe… ~~ Aaron

 

Eh? How about you, do you already have a girlfriend? ~~ Even

 

Yeah. But she left me with some reasons. ~~ Aaron

 

This answer from Aaron made Even so surprised. When Aaron said that his girlfriend left her for some reason, she becomes confused. Eh?? What happened? ~~ Even

 

Long story. If I tell you, it might be 2 days of telling you why. ~~ Aaron

 

Oh. Is that so. Well, I won’t force you to tell me. ~~ Even

 

As Even replied, she immediately change the topic. She didn’t know why she felt hurt. Maybe, she’s really confused about it and Aaron don’t want to tell her. But as a friend of Aaron, she doesn’t want to invade his privacy, so she just let it go.

 

As the time passes by, Aaron and Even chatted with some funny stuff like their most embarrassing experience; when did they have their first crush; so on and so forth. They are just like having get to know more to each other. As they are having fun chatting, Reen finally arrived. Even heard the sound of closing of the door, so she finally bid goodbye to Aaron.

 

“Hey, you’re back so early.”, Even greeted her bestfriend.

 

“Yeah. And I’m so tired.”, Reen helplessly sits on the couch.

 

“I can see that.”, Even assured. “Wait a minute. Do you want to eat? I’ll prepare a snack for you.”

 

“Thanks.”, Reen said as she closed her eyes to have a rest for awile. Even went to the kitchen to get some snacks for Reen. When she came back to the living room, she saw Reen who is already sleeping. She helped Reen to lie on the couch properly so that she can rest for some time. Even went up to her room and just leave the food at the table so that when Reen wakes up, she can eat it.

 

At Aaron’s house, as he shuts down the computer, he heard the doorbell rings. He immediately runs to the door. Right after he opened the door, a girl hugged him.

 

“Aaron!!! I missed you!!!”, the girl ran and hugged him.