New Home

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

“But… But… You’re flirting with me.”, she shuttered, making her going to cry anytime.

 

“No, I’m not. You are the one who flirts first. I’m just playing around with you.”, he explained again. “And besides, I already have a girlfriend. Well, not actually. I’m still woo-ing her.”, he looked at Even. Even was surprised, not knowing what to do.

 

Suddenly, Aaron grabbed her wrist, “Let’s go”, he said. Even stood up and walked towards the exit, followed by Reen and Ivy, leaving Cherry alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Along the corridors, Even still doesn’t know what was happened lately. She’s just looking at Aaron’s hand, exactly still holding at her wrist. Unknowingly, Ivy and Reen, who are behind her, also looking at those pair of hands intertwined. Confused but happiness, that’s what Even feels right now.

 

“cough* *cough*

 

Aaron heard someone is coughing. He looked around and saw Reen and Ivy looking at him and Even. He noticed that he’s still holding Even’s hand. Few seconds, he finally let go and suddenly blushed in front of the girls.

 

“Wahhh… Aaron’s blushing!!!”, Reen giggled.

 

“Hmm.. Ev-Even, I’m so sorry. I didn’t hold your hands on purpose”, he said.

 

Even, who is also blushing, was surprised by his sudden action. She didn’t expect for him to say something like he did something wrong. She smiled at him, “Why are you saying sorry? You didn’t do something wrong.”

 

Aaron laughed at his stupidity. Reen and Ivy are just watching at them. They don’t know if they still exist at that time because only Aaron and Even are talking. After a while, finally, Even talked to Reen. She said that wants to go home and have a rest. Aaron let the girls go home first before he went to meet up with Chun and Calvin.

 

“Hey!!”, he waved his hands as he called Chun and Calvin from afar. As he approached them, Calvin noticed a good aura from Aaron. He tried to ask but Chun asked first. “You seems like you’re in a good mood.”

 

“Yow men, you noticed it to?”, he looked at Chun. “I agree with Chun. Looks like there’s something happen before you went here.”, he finally looked at Aaron.

 

“Nah… Just wandering around for a while.”, he lied. He doesn’t want them to know that he’s with Even and her friends lately.

 

“Really? I thought that you are with Cherry?”, Chun asked. “You did something that you don’t want to share huh??”, he asked again.

 

“Nahh… That girl is really strange. She even told Ev-- I mean, to our classmates that she’s my girlfriend.”, he said, nervously. “Woo.. That was so close.”, he thought.

 

“Really? How was it?”, Calvin teased Aaron. “That girl is really into you. She even dreamed to be your girlfriend huh. Maybe tomorrow, she will shout in front of the student body that she’s already your fiancée. Haha.”

 

“Well, that’s going to be impossible.”, he said as he drank a glass of wine.

 

It’s already 8:30 pm when Liya arrived at home. Well actually, Jiro drive Liya home so that he can make sure that Liya will be safe going home. As Liya already say goodbye to Jiro, he suddenly kissed him on her cheeks. Jiro and Liya are both surprised. “Ahh… That’s my good night and thank you kiss. Hehe.”, he said as he scratched his head. He thought that Liya would give a comment about that but when he looked at her, Liya gave him a cute smile.

 

When Liya entered the house, she saw her bestfriends, watching tv while eating some sandwiches. She thought that they are waiting for her. And when Even saw her, Even stood up and gave Liya a hug and asked her how’s her dinner with Jiro. At first, Liya is still thinking if she will tell it to her friends or not, but in the end, she told them how Jiro treat her so nicely.

 

“So, you like him?”, Ivy suddenly asked. But before Liya could response, someone knocked at the door.

 

“Eh? Do we have any visitors at this time? It’s already late.”, Reen stood up. As she opened the door, she was surprised to see who the person is.

 

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!”, the person shouted. Even, Liya and Ivy looked at the door and see who is that person. Unbelievingly, Ivy runs unto that person and gave a welcoming hug.

 

“Ella jie!!! You’re back!!!”, Ivy said. “I miss my jie jie!!!”, she added.

 

“Hao le. Can we come in?”, Ella, Ivy’s sister, said.

 

The girls were confused of what does she mean ‘we’. It means that she didn’t come back at Taiwan. She’s with someone, her friend, maybe.

 

“Oh yeah. I came back with a friend of mine from Korea.”, she explained. The girls look once again outside but saw no one. “I guess that he’s still in the car.”, she added.

 

“A guy? Who is he?”, Ivy asked. Ella walks toward her and whispered, “You’ll know later.”

 

“Wait a minute, I will call him to get inside.”, Ella said to the three girls as Ivy is still thinking who is that guy.

 

Ella went to the car parked outside the house. A little later, she went back, and this time, she’s already with her friend. “Girls, this is my friend from Korea. He is Choi Siwon.”, Ella introduced to the girls.

 

The girls, except for Ivy, looked at the guy, and the first reaction that they had was who-is-that-handsome-guy look. It seems that they have been star-strucked by his looks.

 

“Jie, you caught a handsome friend.” Even said, still staring at him. Siwon gave them a cute smile and introduced himself, “Hello. I’m Choi Siwon from Korea, Ella’s friend.”

 

Ella noticed that there’s no reaction from his little sister when she saw him. She looked at Siwon and said, “You don’t remember her?”, pointing at her sister.

 

“Ah. She’s your sister, right?”, he answered. While looking at Ivy, he’s still recalling when did the last time they met and where. After few minutes, he walked towards her and said, “You’re Ivy, right? You don’t remember me? We met when your family had a business gathering in America.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. I remember you.”, Ivy mumbled.

 

Siwon smiled at her. “Wow, you changed a lot huh. Where’s the stupid Ivy that I know? Aiyoo… You’re so skinny now, I remember that you’re still a fatty way back our childhood.”, he started to .

 

“Don’t start with me, jerk.” she glared at him.

 

“Woahh… Ivy, I don’t know that you have a good relationship with this handsome guy.”, Even too.

 

“Eh… Eh.. Don’t misunderstand. I will never have a good relationship with this jerk. Plus, she already has a girlfriend. He’s just finding someone who he can tease to.”, Ivy immediately answered back as she took a deep breath.

 

Siwon laughed on what Ivy said a while ago. Even didn’t say anything about having a girlfriend, yet she mentioned it. Reen and Liya saw that Ivy’s voice became strange.

 

“Hey Ivy, Even didn’t say anything about having a girlfriend.” Reen said. “Don’t be so defensive. Haha.”, she laughed.

 

“Whatever.”, Ivy let out a little sigh. She doesn’t want to argue with that guy anymore. She wants to get rid of that arrogant guy. “So jie, you’re going to sleep over here right?”, she suddenly asked.

 

“Yeah, if it’s okay.”, Ella said. She looks at Reen and asked if it is okay that her friend will also sleep over at their house as it’s already hard for them to find a hotel in the middle of the night. Without hesitation, Reen agreed.

 

“Of course.” Reen said. “You can use Ivy’s room for the meantime. She’ll just sleep to the room with me”, she smiled.

 

“What? Reen! What are you saying?”, Ivy is getting angrier now. “I won’t allow it. NO!!” Now, Siwon is surprised by her actions towards her. It seems that she’s not yet moving on from what happened between them when they were young.

 

“No, it’s okay with me. I’ll just go and find a hotel nearby.”, Siwon said. As he already getting outside the house, Ivy suddenly spoke, “Alright. You guys win. I’ll just sleep on Reen’s room”, she walked away. Little thing that they don’t know, tears are already falling from Ivy’s eyes.

 

“Eh? What happened to her?”, Even asked.

 

“Nothing, nothing. Don’t mind her. She’s always like that whenever Siwon is here.”, Ella explained.

 

“Okay, let’s go to our room and Mrs. Yu might wake up. See you tomorrow.”,  Liya said. They now go to their room to sleep. Tomorrow will be another day for them, especially for Ella. Finally, she will see his fiancé. It’s been years since they saw each other. Excitement can be seen to her face.

 

While everybody is already asleep, Ivy is still crying. She can’t sleep, especially she can now see Siwon everyday. The hurtful thing is that why did he come back. “What does he want now?”, she thought. She knows that she can’t avoid him for a lifetime.