Existing For You

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

Not so long, Ms. Fan immediately introduced her new student who is waiting outside the room. The whole class gets wild, especially the girls, when they learned that the new student is actually a Korean guy. “Now class, meet your new classmate.”, Ms. Fan said. As the guy entered the room, Ms. Fan let him introduced himself to the class.

 

But before the guy could speak, Ivy’s expression was surprised as she has no idea when and how he gets in to her school. “You?!”, Ivy shouted that made the girls look at her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon smiled as Ms. Fan already told him where to sit in. He sat beside to a girl named Ariel, a total flirt in the room. The girl tried to smile to him but failed as Siwon focused on the lesson. Ivy can see how Ariel is trying to get his attention. She can’t help but to pity her as she knows that Siwon doesn’t like that kind of girls.

 

After the class, Ariel approached Siwon. “Hi classmate. I’m Ariel Lin, the class head of this room.”

 

“Oh please, Ariel. Don’t make flirt with our new classmate.”, Liya said. “And FYI, Even was the class president and not you.”, she corrected.

 

Ariel ignored her and looked back to Siwon, who is busy fixing his things before he can eat his lunch. “Anyways, you can eat your lunch with us. Right sis?” she said to Siwon as she looked at her twin sis, Ruby.

 

“Yeah. And our friends, Petty and Joanne, are already waiting for us at the cafeteria.”, Ruby reminded her sister.

 

“Oh yeah. I almost forgot.”, she said. “Let’s go.”, she pulled Siwon out of the room.

 

“Well, I guess that he can be fooled easily by them.”, Ivy smirked. “Let’s go girls. I’m already hungry.”

 

The three girls looked on how Ivy acts this morning. And it’s obvious that Siwon is avoiding her, just like he didn’t say anything to her since he arrived at school. As the four girls reached the cafeteria, they sat at their usual place where the boys and Ella are already waiting for them.

 

Ella noticed that Siwon is not with them. “Eh? Where’s Siwon?”, she asked Reen.

 

“Oh. He’s over there.”, she pointed at the other side where Ariel and her friends’ usual place. “Unfortunately, Ariel dragged him with them.”

 

“Pai tuo. Let him be where he wants to be with.”, Ivy smirked.

 

“But my little sis, if dad will discover that he’s not looking after you, he wi--”, before Ella could finish his sentence, Ivy spoke. “It’s not like I’m a little girl anymore.”

 

“But Ivy, your sister is right.”, Chun agreed to Ella’s statement. “What if your sister or Calvin is not here to look after you and something not good will happen?”

 

“Chun ge, I can protect myself. I don’t need any bodyguards or somebody that will follow me around”, Ivy said as she grabs a bite of her sandwich.

 

While the others are eating their lunch, Siwon is staring at Ivy the whole time. Even though he is trying to avoid her as much as he wants, he can’t ignore the fact that he really cares about her. Ariel noticed that Siwon is not talking that much with them. She followed the stare of Siwon and she noticed that he’s looking at Ivy’s direction.

 

“Hey Siwon, how did you get to know that little brat.”, Ariel asked. That statement of Ariel brings Siwon back to his consciousness.

 

“What did you say?”, he asked back? He wants to hear her question and maybe he misheard the word “Little Brat”.

 

“I mean, how did you get to know Ivy? I heard that Mr. Chen announced her as his second daughter and asked you to follow her around.”, she said.

 

Siwon suddenly remembered Mr. Chen’s announcement that night. He almost forgot that he should follow Ivy around but Ivy’s confession made him to avoid her for the meantime. Now, he doesn’t know if he should follow what Mr. Chen had said or continue to avoid her.

 

Before the next class could start, Aaron brings Even to the library. They left the cafeteria first so that Aaron can find time with Even more. He doesn’t know what gotten into him and he wants to be with her more than the others. As they reached the library, Even asked him why did he brought her there.

 

“Aaron, why are we here?”, she asked him with a confused look.

 

“Ah. I wan--…”, he can’t find any excuse to tell her. “I want you to help me with math problems. Yeah. That’s it.” He shuttered. He almost slipped that he wants to be with her alone.

 

“Aiyoo. That’s it?”, she raised her eyebrow. “Then why here. I can teach you about math at the cafeteria.”

 

“I--- I don’t want them to know about this, you know.”, he lied.

 

“About what? I thought that you have a high I.Q.”, Even said. “Aha! I know! I guess that you’re poor when it comes to math, am I correct?”, she laughed.

 

“Oh please, I also know how to solve it. It’s just that I can’t find any excuses to be with you.”, Aaron thought to himself. “Aiyoo… It’s not that I’m poor when it comes to math problems. Actually, I’m really good at it but this one is really hard for me.? Can you just teach me than to tease me.”, Aaron pouted.

 

“Hao le. I’ll help you to solve it. Where’s your notes.”, she asked. After a while, Even started to teach Aaron the first step how to solve that math problem. Aaron just staring at her the whole time and she didn’t know about that. He’s observing her physical features and he noticed that Even actually has a long eyelashes that makes her cuter to him.

 

In the middle of solving the problem, someone texted Even. She immediately takes a look who texted her. As she looks at her phone, it’s the same number who texted her before.

 

Hi little ghost. It’s me again. I’m so excited to see you soon. Wait for me, okay? ~~ Unknown

 

Aaron noticed the sudden change of facial expression from Even as she read the text message. “Who was that?”, he asked.

 

“Hmm… Nothing. Someone passed me a chain message. Hehe.”, she lied as she continues to solve the problem. “Who exactly that sender is? That person really knows how to give me a headache.”, she thought back of her mind.

 

After class, Liya left the room already as she promised to have a date with Jiro. Her three bestfriends are happy to see Liya already found her true love. Reen also left afterwards because Calvin asked her a favor to accompany him somewhere. In the end, only Even will go home alone as Ivy doesn’t live with them anymore.

 

“Hey! Can we go home together?”, a guy shouted behind Even.

 

“Oh hey Aaron. It’s you.”, Even said in surprise. She knows that they have the same schedule but it’s the first time that Aaron offered to go home with her.

 

“Yeah, it’s me. Surprised?”, Aaron smiled at her. “By the way, where are the others?”

 

“Hmm… They still have some stuff to do. And Ivy already went home because she said that she’s not feeling well.”, she said but almost tripped because she’s not looking on her way. Fortunately, Aaron caught her on time.

 

“Oopps. Be careful.”, Aaron said as he helps Even to stand up.

 

“Thanks.”, Even blushed.

 

“You’re welcome. And you’re just lucky that I’m here. What if you’re just alone and tripped like that.”, he said like a caring boyfriend.

 

“Aiyoo… That’s just an accident. Plus, you’re talking to me.”, she pointed out.

 

“What’s wrong talking with you?”, he looked at her, waiting for her answer. “Hao le. Be careful next time.”, Even just nodded.

 

Meanwhile, Ivy was all alone in their car as Siwon already left the school with Ariel and her friends. Even though she doesn’t care if Siwon is with those flirty girls, she still misses the presence of his so-called guy bestfriend. After what happened to the party held in their mansion, Ivy and Siwon didn’t get a chance to talk to each other again. She doesn’t know what’s happening between them but it’s like Siwon is avoiding her.

 

“Ms. Ivy, do you want to go somewhere else?”, their driver asked.

 

“Hmm… No. I don’t have the mood to go out today. I want to have a rest after long hours of studying.”, she politely said to their driver.

 

Upon reaching the house, Ivy immediately went inside. She didn’t know that Siwon is already there with Ariel and her friends. She was shocked to see them at the living room. Of course, she doesn’t even remember inviting those girls in her house.

 

“Ehem!”, Ivy coughed so loud for the girls to hear. Ariel looked around the living room to see who coughed a while ago. Ivy spoke as Ariel saw her standing near the door. “What are you doing here?”, she asked.

 

“Little brat… I mean, little girl, we should be the one asking you that question.”, Ariel started.

 

“Yeah. What are you doing at Siwon’s house?”, Joanne continued as she walked towards her with her arms crossed.

 

“And you even dare to enter his house without ringing the doorbell or gave any permission to enter.”, Petty continued as well.

 

“Oh well, I guess that Siwon didn’t tell you girls that this mansion is actually MY house.”, Ivy said, emphasizing the word “my”. “Maybe, you were the ones who entered MY house without my permission.”, she continued.

 

Ariel and Ruby just laughed and just take it as a joke. “Are you kidding us, little girl? HUH?!”, Ruby shouted.

 

Before it will go too far, Siwon stood up to stop the arguments between the girls. “Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop it girls.”, Siwon is trying to keep calm. “Actually, Ivy is right. It’s their house and I’m just their guest here.”

 

“What?”, Joanne and Petty shouted unbelievingly.

 

Ivy smirked at the reactions of the four girls. She thought that they forgotten that she’s the daughter of Mr. Chen. Well, she has nothing to do with it as she only wants to be a simple girl just like her bestfriends, who really she misses the most nowadays.

 

Before Ariel can talk again, Siwon’s phone rang. “Hello?”, he answered his phone.

 

“Hey buddy. It’s me.”, a guy spoke on the other line of the conversation. Siwon already knew this voice and if he’s not mistaken, it’s his longtime buddy since high school. “Guess what!! I’m going to Taiwan next week! I’m so excited to see you there!”, the guy continued.

 

“Really? Then, that’s great!”, Siwon happily said to his phone. “Yeah, yeah! See you soon.” After that sentence, he hang up the phone.