Feel Me

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

"Here you go." Even smiled a bit. "I guess that he's inside the room now. You can knock at the door."

 

"Thank you once again. By the way, I'm Hebe Tien." The girl introduced herself to Even.

 

"Excuse me?" she replied as she didn't hear her name clearly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Hebe could answer, they heard someone opened the door. It's none other than Aaron Yan.

 

"Hebe?"

 

"Aaron!" She ran unto him and totally forgotten that Even is still there.

 

She leaned herself to Aaron, acting like she's going to kiss him. Even is really hurting right now so she decided to go back to her class. Yes, Hebe kissed Aaron.

 

On his cheeks...

 

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked her.

 

"Did you forget that you're having a favor here?" Hebe reminded him.

 

"But not now please. We're having a class here."

 

"Okay then, I'm going to wait you at the cafeteria until lunch time."

 

She bidded her goodbye and walked away. Aaron went back to his class.

 

After 2 hours or so, the girls proceeds to the cafeteria as fast as they could, not waiting for their boyfriends.

 

"So tell us, Even. Is she really that pretty?" Reen started the conversation.

 

"Yes." Even answered.

 

"Then why did you helped her to find Aaron." Liya continued.

 

"I'm just being a nice girl here. And besides, Aaron and I are just friends. No biggie." Even said.

 

"Then why are you acting like that now?" Ivy asked.

 

"Acting like what?"

 

Even is now confused to what she feels inside now. As far as she feels, she's hurting but she knows that she has no rights for being like that. More like being jealous, maybe.

 

"You're hurting, my little sis. We can see that." Liya said.

 

"I'm fine. It's just tha--" Before Even could finish her sentence, she saw Hebe walking towards to their direction..

 

..With Aaron and their hands are intertwined. And the other boys are following them behind.

 

"I can sense that this girl will do something that we'll never like." Liya sarcastically whispered.

 

"Hey, please be nice Liya. As his friend, we should be nice and support him, right?" Even reminded her. Not wanting to see her hurt.

 

"Yeah right, but once she will hurt you physically and more on emotionally, I will never be good to that girl." Liya answered while playing to her food.

 

*beep* beep*

 

Even looked at her phone.

 

*Prince Calling....*

 

"May I excuse for a while?" Even looked at the girls and they just nodded.

 

"Hey, where is she going?" Calvin asked her girlfriend, Reen.

 

"i don't know. Maybe her Prince is calling her." Reen sarcastically said, wanting Aaron to hear the name of Prince.

 

Reen looked at Aaron and she saw an angry face of Aaron but he immediately looked away.

 

"Ahh guys, I should go now. Prince wants me to accompany him to the library for some research." Even excused herself again and brought her bag with her.

 

"Psshhh... He can even go ther alone." Aaron whispered, enough for Hebe to hear.

 

"Is there something wrong babe?" Hebe sweetly asked the man besides her.

 

"Argh! There's a bad atmosphere here. We should leave." she said, being agressive now.

 

The girls stood up, not really wanting to be with that girl. They know that their friend, Even, is already falling in love with the man who is with his ex-girlfriend turned to be his girlfriend again.

 

Inside the library, Prince pulling Even at the corner side of the library, where there's less students studying.

 

"So what we're doing here? I thought you're going to have some researches?" Even asked.

 

"Actually, I don't have one. I just want to talk to you in private." Prince confessed.

 

"Okay then, but I guess we should not talk about that here. You know, it's for study purposes and not for chit-chatting purposes." Even said.

 

"You're always being silly, Even. Okay, let's go to the school field." Prince offered.

 

When they reached the school field,they sat at the bleachers. There are some students there playing basketball and volleyball but enough for them to talk.

 

"So here it is. Do you remember the night when I came back?" Prince started.

 

Even just nodded. It's the night where everything's changed.

 

"Actually it's not my purpose to get you back. It's just that I want to tell you that Albee and I are now in a relationship." Prince finally confessed.

 

Even was shocked and hurt. A little, maybe.

 

"Really? Since when?" she said as she trying to calm herself.

 

"Last 2 years." Princed bow down his head, as if he's really guilty for not telling her as soon as he could.

 

"So, congratulations." Even putting a smile on her face. Finally, Prince already found his other half.

 

"You're not mad?"

 

"No. Actually, I'm already expecting it. You love each other since then but you both did't realize it."

 

"So... Friends?" Prince offered his hand.

 

"Friends.."

 

Later that night, at Chen's mansion, Ivy and Siwon are talking about random stuff, like getting-to-know-each-other more and more. While Donghae is preparing their dinner. After a while, someone's ringing at their doorbell.

 

"I'll get it." Donghae suggested.

 

When he finally opened the door, there's a shock on his face.

 

"Hello there, my baby." The girl smiled.

 

"Yoona?" Donghae whispered.

 

But before Donghae could hug his girl, Ivy ran and hug her first.

 

"Oh my gosh! Yoona unnie!!!" Ivy shouted.

 

"Wait, wait. Do you know each other already?" Donghae asked in confused tone.

 

"Of course. I met Yoona unnie in one of our business meetings before." Ivy smile. "So, I didn't thought that my unnie is actually your girlfriend. What a small world."

 

"Yeah, what a small world, baby girl." Yoona said as she pats Ivy's head.

 

Not so long, they already ate their dinner. Of course, Yoona joined them. She told them on how Donghae courted her until when she finally agreed to be his girl. While talking, they could see on how Donghae blushed. And because of that, the three laughed at Donghae.

 

"Okay, that's enough." Donghae is still bluhing.

 

"So, it means that you're going back to Korea a week from now?" Siwon finally asked.

 

"Unfortunately, yes. And besides, I'm only here for a vacation." Donghae said. "But before we could leave, I'll tour Yoona in the city first."

 

Ivy became sad because of what she heard. Donghae noticed it.

 

"Don't be sad silly. I can still visit you if we will have free time, right baby?" Donghae looked at Yoona.

 

"Yes, little girl. We will visit you and Siwon here as fast as we could. So don't be sad." Yoona stood up and give Ivy a hug.

 

After a week, Yoona already met Ivy's friends. And the night before Donghae and Yoona left, they held a farewell party for the two of them.  Laughters and enjoyment filled in the party but only one person is not really into it.

 

It's none other than, Even.  Why? It's because of she's witnessing the sweetness between Aaron and Hebe.

 

 

"Is there more aches than in what I'm seeing now?"

 

That's the last sentence she said to herself before a tear came out in her eyes.

 

It's been weeks since Prince accompanying Even wherever she goes. He know that she already fell in love with Aaron so he's helping her to ease the pain. As a friend, lend his shoulder for her to cry on.

 

One afternoon, Prince is walking at the hallway alone. He forgot to get his books at his locker. When he passed by at one of the rooms there, he heard two people talking. By an accident, he heard what they are talking about.

 

"So what's your plan now?" the girl asked.

 

"I don't know. I know that she's happy with Prince now." the boy said.

 

When he heard his name, he accidentally pushed the door, causing the two looked at his direction.

 

"Hebe? Aaron?" Prince said in a shock.