Finding Happiness For You

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

When he stood up, Ivy is starting to sleep talk. “Siwon…”, she called him to her sleep. He turned around to see if she’s really calling his name.

 

“Siwon… How I wish that you know that I really like you from the very start.”, Ivy confessed in her dreams. Siwon was surprised on her confession. Ever since, he thought that he was just a simple friend to her, but when he heard it, he can’t explain the feelings that he’s having right now.

 

“Siwon… Why it can’t be me?!” This time, Ivy is shouting while still sleeping and then, she started to cry. Siwon immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly. “Sshhh… I’m here. Don’t cry. I’m here.”, he said while caressing her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a dinner, the gang decided to go home early, especially Ella. She was worried how her sister is now. Of course, Chun drives her home first. Then Jiro asked Liya if he can send her home as well. Liya said yes, and by that, Jiro’s sister will be riding to Calvin’s car with Reen. And for Aaron’s car, Even and Diamond will be riding there.

 

“Hey Jiro. It’s not the way from Reen’s house.”, Liya noticed that Jiro is taking her in different way.

 

“Relax, Liya. It’s not that I will do something to you. I just want to bring you to place first before I drive you home.”, Jiro assured her not to worry.

 

When they finally arrived at the place, Liya noticed that it’s the place where Jiro took her from their so called “first date”, but this time, the place was totally different. It was filled with beautiful lights and balloons. Liya quickly went out of the car and starts to look carefully at those beautiful lights.

 

When Jiro got out of the car, he opened the back door and slowly picked out his guitar. While Liya is enjoying with this beautiful place, he heard someone is playing a guitar and he recognized the song that was playing so easily. When she looked around, she saw Jiro playing his guitar and singing while walking towards her.

 

“Hey. What are you doing?”, Liya asked. “Ah! I know. You’re practicing the song that you wrote for the girl that you liked. Am I right?”

 

Jiro didn’t answer her question, but instead, he continues to sing while starring at her mesmerizing eyes. As he finished the song, that’s the time he answered her question. “I’m not practicing the song.”

 

“Then, why are you playing that song to me?”, Liya asked again.

“I’m already playing the song to the girl I liked.”, he said seriously. He finally confessed his feelings towards Liya. He doesn’t care if he will be rejected or not as he already prepares himself in case he will be rejected at her.

 

Liya doesn’t know what to say as she has no idea that she was the girl that he was talking about. She didn’t know how and when he starts to like her. It’s only been 3 months since they met and yet, there are still some things that they don’t know with each other.

 

“It’s okay if you have no feelings for me at all. I understand as we only knew each other for only 3 months. I know that this confession made you surprised but I want to let you know how much I like you. I never felt these feelings I have whenever I’m with you to some other girls before. You’re the only girl who made me express my true feelings to others. You’re like an angel who sent by--”, Jiro was cut off by Liya’s kiss. Yes, Liya was the first one who makes the first move. Jiro was stunned by the kiss but later on, he starting to reply to the kiss.

 

After a few seconds, they finally pulled back. “Yes!” Liya shouted.

 

“What do you mean by yes?”, Jiro asked but Liya just gave her a sweetest smile. “Does that mean is…”

 

“What do you think?”, Liya smiled again. Now, Jiro finally understands what the meaning of that is. He carries her in a bride-style and spun around.

 

When Jiro finally let Liya down, he said, “Liya. I promise to you that I’ll do everything to make you happy and I will give the happiness that you want.”

 

“I know that, but don’t make promises. Just do it.”, Liya said. Once again, their lips touched for the second time.

 

Meanwhile in Chen’s mansion, Siwon stayed at Ivy’s room, waiting for her to stop crying in her dreams. While Ivy is sleeping in Siwon’s arms, Siwon is feeling guilty for Ivy’s feelings towards him. He doesn’t know what to do after he knew her confessions. After an hour, Siwon suddenly fell asleep besides Ivy in a sitting position in her bed and Ivy is sleeping in his lap.

 

Ella arrived at their mansion at exactly 12:00 midnight. She quickly went upstairs and checked if her sister is okay. As she opened the door, she saw Siwon in her sister’s room, sleeping. She thought that he really kept his promise to take care of her sister. She slowly wakes Siwon up so that he can rest to his room.

 

“Siwon…”, Ella tried to wake him up. After few seconds, Siwon opened his eyes and saw Ella waking him up. “Siwon, it’s already late. You can go to your room now and have a rest.”, Ella said in low voice so that Ivy will not be disturbed in her sleep. Siwon nodded.

 

As Siwon closed the door, Ella sits at the chair besides Ivy’s bed. She looked at her sister for a while. “It’s been a while since I saw you smile. I really hope that you’ll find your true love.”, she murmured.

 

The next day, Ivy woke up so early. As she dressed up for school, Chun is already preparing the breakfast for everybody. “Good morning, Chun Ge. How’s your sleep last night?”, Ivy cheerfully said.

 

“Hmm… Great.”, Chun smiled as he’s really happy that Mr. Chen decided that he will be staying at their mansion and to be with his fiancée.

 

“Aiyoo.. I already know that. Haha.”, Ivy laughed while Chun raised his eyebrow. “I mean, I know that since Ella jie agreed to get married with you, you’ll be great as ever. Did you get what I mean?”, she said as she sits down and starting to eat her breakfast.

 

At National Taiwan University, students are busy doing their own stuffs – reading books, doing rush homework and even hanging with friends. As Aaron saw Even entered the gate of the university, he immediately greeted her.

 

“Good morning there.”, Aaron greeted Even with a smile.

 

“Oh hey there. Good morning, Aaron.”, she greeted back.

 

“By the way, have you heard that Ella jie and Siwon will be studying here at our school?”, Aaron suddenly asked her.

 

“Really? How come I don’t know about that. When did Ella jie applied to study here?”, she asked back.

 

“I don’t know. The whole school knows about this and the students are excited to see the daughter of Mr. Chen. As I heard from Calvin, Ella will be the same section as us and Siwon will be in your class.”, Aaron said.

 

“Okay.”, she nodded. “WAIT! In our CLASS?!”, Even was shocked on what she had heard.

 

“Yeah. Why are you so shocked?”, Aaron looked at her expression.

 

“Hmm… Nothing. I’m just worried for my friend. You know…”, Even

 

“Aiyoo! It’s not like that Ivy will be bothered about it. They are living in the same house now, remember?”, Aaron reminded her.

 

“Yeah, you’re right.”, Even agreed. As they walk through the corridors, they saw Jiro and Liya walking towards them, HOLDING HANDS.

 

“Wei Aaron, look at them.”, Even whispered looking at the two.

 

“Wait. It seems there’s something going on between them that we don’t know.”, Aaron whispered too. “Let’s go and greet them.”

 

Aaron and Even ran towards the two and greeted them. Either of them wants to ask Jiro and Liya but they don’t know how to start. They are thinking of who confesses first and since when they got together.

 

Before Even can speak, Aaron spoke first. “Hey buddy. We’re going now. Bye.”, Aaron said as he pulled Even away.

 

“Wei. Wait!!”, Even shouted. They suddenly stop from running. “Aaron! Why did you pull me suddenly?!”, she shouted again.

 

“Nothing. Let’s just give them some time alone first. You know, it’s their first day together as lovers.”, Aaron said. But before Even could protest on what Aaron had done, the bell rings already.

 

RRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!

 

“Oh…  Class is going to start now. Let’s go!”, Aaron holds her hand and started to run to go to their respective rooms. Even was not surprised this time as she already used to it but her heart still beats so fast everytime Aaron is holding her hand.

 

Upon reaching Even’s classroom, 3 pairs of eyes are now looking at them. Even ignored them as she bids goodbye to her bestfriend. “Bye bye Aaron. See you later.”, Even said. She entered the classroom and sits down quickly to her chair.

 

“Wei! Stop looking at me like that, Reen.”, she glanced to her friends.

 

“What?! I’m not looking at you.”, Reen denied.

 

She didn’t heard what Reen had said as she’s busy giving Liya what-did-I-saw-this-morning at Liya. “And you Ms. Tong, what’s happening between you and Jiro? HMMMM…”, Even asked suspiciously.

 

“Ahhh… We… I…”, Liya couldn’t find the right words to say to Even as her friend already knows something between her and Jiro. Before Liya can continue her sentence, Ms. Fan had already entered the room. The whole class sit properly in their places as they prepare themselves who is going to be their new classmate.

 

And for Even, she already knows about it as Aaron had told her earlier. She took a glance to Ivy, who is busy finding her book to her bag and doesn’t give attention to the class. She’s just worried to her friend especially when she heard Ivy’s life with Siwon from the past.

 

Not so long, Ms. Fan immediately introduced her new student who is waiting outside the room. The whole class gets wild, especially the girls, when they learned that the new student is actually a Korean guy. “Now class, meet your new classmate.”, Ms. Fan said. As the guy entered the room, Ms. Fan let him introduced himself to the class.

 

But before the guy could speak, Ivy’s expression was surprised as she has no idea when and how he gets in to her school. “You?!”, Ivy shouted that made the girls look at her.