My Turn to Be with You

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

"I don't know. I know that she's happy with Prince now." the boy said.

 

When he heard his name, he accidentally pushed the door, causing the two looked at his direction.

 

"Hebe? Aaron?" Prince said in a shock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron and Hebe looked at the door. They were shocked to see Prince, unexpectedly.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked.

 

 

"What's wrong being here? Are you guys hiding something?" Prince asked back.

 

 

"It's none of your business." Aaron said and walked away.

 

 

"I'm so sorry about that." Hebe shortly said and immediately followed Aaron.

 

 

It's almost dismissal time but Prince is thinking about Aaron and Hebe. He's so sure that they are hiding something and it's related to Even. He wants to figure it out but as long as he's doing it secretly, he will be still acompany Even all the time.

 

 

"Even, let's go?" Prince asked as the class ended.

 

 

Even looked at Prince and immediately put her things inside her bag.

 

 

"Hmmm... Prince? Can I ask a favor?" Even asked.

 

 

"Sure, anything. What is it?" Prince asked.

 

 

"Please... Please don't let others hurt me. Please. Promise me." Even was about to cry.

 

 

Prince knows what is she pertaining to. He can see that Even is really hurt now, especially about Aaron and Even. He knows to himself that he can't promise but he'll do what he can.

 

 

"I promise. How about I will take you to a place where you can relax a bit?" Prince offered.

 

 

Even is clueless on what Prince had said but in the end, she agreed. While driving, Prince noticed that Even is wiping her tears.

 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Prince asked.

 

 

"Yes, I'm definitely okay." Even gave him a fake smile. "I will try to be okay." But that sentence is just on her mind.

 

 

"Even, wake up. We're already here." Prince tapped her shoulders. She unconciously didn't know that she slept.

 

 

When she opened her eyes, she noticed that they are already in the amusement park, wherein since she was young, her parents always bringin her here. And now, it's it's first time to be here after long years.

 

 

"Why we are here?" Even asked.

 

 

"I know that it's the place that you misses the most so i decided to bring you here. And this is the only place I know wherein you can relax a little bit." Prince said.

 

 

"Thank you. Thank you for being here for me eventhough I know that you should spending your time with Albee through skype." Even said.

 

 

"No, it's okay. Albee understood." Prince said.

 

 

"Huh?" She curiously asked.

 

 

"I mean, she was the one who asked me to take care of you while I'm here." He explained.

 

 

"You know what, I envy her. It's because she has you and being an understanding girlfriend." She said.

 

 

"Don't be sad baby girl. I know and I can feel that the right guy for you is just near you but he still doesn't admit it." Prince said.

 

 

"Hey, what do you mean 'baby girl'? I'm not a baby anymore." She struck him on his shoulders then she suddenly pouted.

 

 

"I'm just kidding. I just want to lighten up your mood." Prince is now laughing.

 

 

"Okay, go on. Laugh as hard as you can. Hmph." She crossed her arms now.

 

 

"Okay, fine. I'll stop." He said as he held back his laughter.

 

 

The next day, another day for Even to see Aaron being with another girl but she tries to forget it as she promised Prince last night to get over with it and move on. She immediately did her daily routines before going to school. As she closed the door of her soom, Reen suddenly spoke.

 

 

"Good morning Even. Your breakfast is ready." Reen greeted her with a smile. Even smiled her back.

 

 

While eating, Even suddenly felt that her phone is ringing.

 

 

Prince Calling...

 

 


She immediately picked it up.

 

 

"Hello?" She said on the phone.

 

 

"Good morning, baby girl." Prince joked.

 

 

"Hey, I told you that I---" She said but Prince cut it off.

 

 

"Hey, I'm just kidding." Prince said. "Hey, are you done? i'm here at the doorstep of your house."

 

 

"Huh?" She said as she ran in the living room.

 

 

"Why? I'm going to pick you up. Let's go to school together." Prince said.

 

 

"Okay fine. Just wait for me in a minute. i'm going to get my things." She said.

 

 

"Okay." Prince finally ended the call.

 

 

 

"Reen, Liya, I'll go to school ahead." Even shouted.

 

 

"Hey, why are you leaving so early." Reen said as she went to the living room, bringing a bread on her hand.

 

 

"I'm so sorry. It's just that Prince is already waiting for me outside. I'll go ahead. Bye." Even said as she ran outside the house.

 

 

"Hey Reen. I heard that. What's up with that two?" Liya said as she follows Reen going back to the kitchen.

 

 

They still have no idea that Prince is already has a girlfriend, but it's not Even. Only thing that they knew is that they always hanging out together, eating lunch together and going to the library together but they didn't know that it's purely friendship thingy. Plus, they also didn't know that Prince is only doing that to help Even.

 

 

During lunch break, Liya, Reen, Ivy and the others already went at the cafeteria, leaving Even and Prince at their classroom alone. They know  that they will eat their lunch somewhere, but not inside the cafeteria.

 

 

"Hmmm.. Even, I just want to say that I can't accompany you to eat your lunch today. Something came up and I do it first." Prince said while putting their things inside their bags.

 

 

"Sure, it's okay with me. You go ahead. I'll be fine." Even smiled then they left the room.

 

 

They seperated when they reached at the scool field. Even decided to go to the cafeteria to eat her lunch, while Prince went to the other side, going somewhere.

 

 

When Even reached the cafeteria, she immediately saw her friends, sitting at the usual place and as usual, Aaron and Hebe are not there. Maybe they went on a lunch date or something.

 

 

"Hey!" Even greeted her friends.

 

 

"Oh hey Even. Where's Prince?" Liya said then looked around, finding the presence of Prince but she failed.

 

 

"He said he can't eat with me today. Something came up and I think it's an emergency." Even said to Liya.

 

 

"Oh. Okay." Reen said as she tapped the chair next to her, giving Even a sign to sit with her.

 

 

"You know what girl, I miss you." Reen continued.

 

 

"Hey, what are you talking about? We're always together right? Why are talking like that?" Even asked.

 

 

"Hmph. You know what, we're having a hard feelings for you nowadays. Well, not that hard. It's just that you're always having your time with Prince and totally forgeting about your sisters." Liya explained on what Reen  is trying to say a while ago.

 

 

"Hey girls, don't be. It's just that Prince is helping me with something." Even explained her side.

 

 

"Then what is that 'something'?" Ivy unhappily said.

 

 

"I'm so sorry girls but I think it's not yet the right time to tell this thing." Even said.

 

 

"It's okay, don't be sad. We understand." Reen said.

 

 

"How about shopping after class?" Liya suggested. The other girls agreed while the boys frowned. They already know that no one can't stop them.

 

 

While on the other side of the school campus, three students, two boys and a girl,  are sitting on the bench and no one dared to speak first.

 

 

"So this is what you planned since then?" The boy asked.

 

 

"Yes, so please don't tell them unless we don't know her true feelings." The girl answered.

 

 

"Then why you didn't tell us." The boy asked again.

 

 

"It's because I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what she might answer if she will know about this." The other boy answered this time.

 

 

"Please, don't let others know about this. And besides, I'm the one who asked him to do this." The girl continued.

 

 

"Okay then, so when are you planning to tell them?" The boy asked for the third time.

 

 

"Soon... But it's not yet the time." The other boy ended this conversation and they proceed to their next class.

 

 

"It's my turn to be with you. Just wait for me." The second guy speaks it to his mind.