Lonely Ferries Wheel

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

“I know that all of us here know that Even’s birthday is coming up this week. Chun and I are planning to give her a surprise party.”, Ella announced.

 

“I guessed that all of you are wondering why Aaron is not here, right? It’s because I asked him to. You know, only Aaron can make it excuses to bring Even around the park.”, Chun added.

 

“Then, how about Calvin and Reen?”, Liya asked noticing that the two is not yet with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I almost forgot, Calvin texted me that he wants to talk to Reen alone and privately.”, Jiro said.

 

“Oh. It seems that I’m smelling something fishy here already.”, Ella butted in. “Oh well, back to the business. What are you guys planning to her birthday? Any suggestions?”, Ella continued.

 

While the others are giving their own suggestions for Even’s birthday, Calvin brought Reen to the ferries wheel. Reen has no idea why Calvin is bringing her there.

 

“Hey, it’s almost 5:00 pm, I think we should go to the meeting place. They might leave us.”, Reen argued.

 

“Let them then. Just give me alone time with you this time.”, Calvin said seriously.

 

When they finally rode the ferries wheel, neither one of them started to talk. Reen is looking at the other side while Calvin is secretly peeking at her.

 

“And here’s the thing, Calvin. You bring me here and saying that you will have something to say but you’re not ta…”, Reen finally talked but it was cut off when Calvin suddenly kissed her on her lips.

 

Calvin kissed her with passion but Reen was too shocked from what he did. She wanted to push him but she can’t as she feels weak at that time. after a second, Calvin breaks the kiss.

 

“I like you.”, Calvin confessed directly.

 

“Huh?”, Reen whispered.

 

“I said, I like you.”, Calvin repeated. “I don’t know when it started but when you keep on avoiding me, it hurts me. At first, I’m just teasing you for fun but after some time, I can’t let the day end without teasing and seeing you. It’s like you’re the only one who can completes my day.”

 

Reen cried from his confession. She can’t believe that Calvin, who only knows how to , is actually feels the same way as she did.

 

“Sshh… Don’t cry. I know that I did a lot that makes you cry but I promise that it will be the last time that you will cry because of me.”, Calvin hugged her.

 

“Actually, I also like you.”, Reen whispered, loud enough for Calvin to hear her confession.

 

“Really? You like me too?”, Calvin broke the hug and looked at her eyes. Happiness can see on his face as Reen blushed. “So it means that, you’re my girlfriend already?”, Calvin added as Reen keeps on nodding on his questions.

 

After the ferries wheel ride, the new couple went to the main entrance to meet with their friends. As they approached the group, they didn’t realize that they are actually holding hands. The girls are giggling to see how happy their friend is. Finally, Reen found her “man of her dreams”.

 

“Ehem… I smell something sweet here.”, Jiro teased the couple. “Did you know what is that?”, he asked Liya playfully.

 

“Ayiah!! I smelled that too.”, Liya joined Jiro as she already knows what he’s planning. “How about you Chun?”, she asked Chun as well.

 

“Aiyoo. Can you please stop that, guys? I already know what are you planning.”, Reen pouted while blushing. “Yes, we’re a couple now. Are you happy?”

 

“Psshhh… You’re always saying things directly.”, Jiro joked. “No trill.”

 

The others laughed including Reen and Calvin. “So, we have three couples here now. Jiro with Liya, Ella with Chun and Reen and me”, Calvin said.

 

“Nice ge ge. Haha..”, Ivy laughed. “So, who’s next on the line?”

 

“Well, I can smell that there will be next real soon.”, Donghae butted in.

 

“Who?”, Ivy begged him. Donghae just looked at Siwon but he looked away. Donghae suddenly noticed the coldness in Siwon’s action. He thought for the second time and it hits him that his bestfriend is jealous because Ivy chose him to accompany her instead of him.

 

“Wei!!! Way on earth to Donghae”, Ivy snapped her fingers in front of Donghae. He noticed that he didn’t answer her question.

 

“What?”, Donghae said.

 

“I said, who do you think will be the next couple in the group?”, Ivy repeated.

 

“Well, I’m not sure. But maybe… You?”, Donghae finally answered. This is his hint for Siwon to confess to her. But in the end, Siwon just excused himself and left.

 

“Hey, what happened to him?”, Ella asked.

 

“Jie, don’t mind him. He’s having his mood swings again.”, Ivy said.

 

Siwon rode the ferries wheel. It’s his second time riding a ferries wheel since childhood. He miss this feeling but he felt that there’s missing and it’s Ivy. He remembered the first time he rode ferries wheel because Ivy wanted to. He thought again, he said to himself that things already changed a lot and it includes the hatred that Ivy has on him.

 

After he rode the ferries wheel, he decided to sit first on the bench near the food court. He pulled out the necklace once again on his pocket. He looked at it for a while and talked to himself, “When will I be going to give this to you if you’re keeping on avoiding me?” A tear suddenly fell to his eyes.

 

Aaron and Even just finished riding on the last destination that they planned. They decided to go to the meeting place when Even saw Siwon sitting on a bench alone. “Aaron, is that Siwon?”, Even suddenly stopped.

 

“Yeah. What is he doing there alone?”, Aaron wondered. “Let’s go and ask him”

 

The two approached Siwon and noticed that he is actually crying on himself. Siwon immediately wiped his tears when he saw Aaron and Even walking towards to him.

 

“Hey buddy. What are you doing alone here? Where are the others?”, Aaron asked Siwon.

 

“I just want to think about something alone. Hehe.”, Siwon lied as he tried to laugh.

 

“Oh. So, let’s go together to meet with the others? It’s already late.”, Even said. The two boys nodded.

 

When all of them are already at the meeting place, they decided to eat dinner first before going home as they are already starving from the long day having fun at the amusement park. All of them are having fun while eating, but not for the three person. Siwon is keeping his head down and just focusing on his food. Donghae keeps on looking on his bestfriend then to Ivy. And Ivy is only speaking when they are asking something to her.

 

On the way home, all couples are sitting beside each other. Liya laid her head to Jiro’s shoulder as she’s already tired from the whole day activity. Reen and Calvin started to bicker with each other and not arguing anymore. Chun is driving and Ella on his side. And for Aaron, he’s sitting beside to his bestfriend, Even. At the last row of the car, Siwon, Donghae and Ivy are there. Even though the three are sitting beside each other, there’s a gap between them.

 

Time flies so fast; it’s already two days before the birthday of Even. All of them are excited for the surprise birthday party that will be held on the Chen’s mansion. All the things needed are already prepared. The girls already bought their gift for the birthday celebrant as the guys also bought clothes that they will be wearing. They have decided that princess-like will be the theme for the party.

 

“Aiyoo. Why is it the party will be held at the wrong time.”, Diamond sadly said to his brother.

 

“Mei mei, we can’t do anything about it. It’s already planned by them and not me. If I’m the one who planned it, I’ll move the birthday party for you but it’s not.”, Aaron said to his crying sister.

 

“I don’t like it. I want to be there in jie jie’s birthday. Why is it that we should go back to Paris tomorrow.”, Diamond cried harder.

 

“Mei, you should know that you’re here for a vacation. You should continue your studies.”, Aaron tried to keep his sister from crying but it’s no use. “How about this, we’ll go a restaurant with Even and celebrate her birthday there tonight?”

 

“Really?”, Diamond stopped from crying. “Aiyoo. I should buy her a gift so that she won’t forget about me. Let’s go.”, Diamond pulled his brother out of their house and went to the mall to buy a gift for Even.

 

While Diamond is deciding what gift that she’s going to buy, Aaron texted Even. Good afternoon Even. Are you free tonight? ~Aaron

 

After a minute, Even replied. Yes, why? ~ Even

 

My sister wants to have a dinner with you again. ~ Aaron

 

Sure, why not. And besides, I already miss your mei mei. ~ Even

 

Ok. We’ll pick you up later at your house. See you later. ~ Aaron.

 

“Hey mei mei! I already texted her and she said she’s free tonight.”, Aaron shouted outside the shop. “Can you pick a gift faster?”

 

“Aiyoo ge ge. You’re so annoying. Do you know that? If I were you, help me to pick a gift here instead of shouting there outside.”, Diamond shouted back.

 

At exactly 7:00 pm, Aaron and his sister went to Even’s house to pick her up. When Even went outside of her house already, Aaron signaled his sister to sit at the back.

 

“Hao le, don’t say it already. I know that you want jie jie sits her beside you.”, Diamond teases her brother.

 

The advance birthday dinner of Even with Aaron and Diamond went well. They had fun talking about random stuffs, especially on girls thingy which Aaron can’t relate about. Instead of Aaron teasing Even, it went to be the two girls teasing Aaron.

 

“Hey jie jie, happy birthday.”, Diamond greeted Even while handing her the gift that they bought this afternoon.

 

“Thank you, Diamond.”, she thanked them as she didn’t expect a gift from the two. She was so touched to see what’s inside the gift. It’s a stitch doll with her name on the shirt. Aaron knew her well that she will like stitch dolls as birthday presents. So instead of simple stitch doll, he requested the owner of the said shop to add a personalized shirt for the doll.

 

“Actually, my brother picked that doll.”, Diamond admitted.

 

“Really?”, Even asked in disbelief. She looked at Aaron and asked, “How did you—.”

 

“A right guess?”, he shrugged. The two girls laughed at his answer.

 

“Jie jie.”, Diamond finally speaks again. “I’ll be leaving for Paris again tomorrow.” Diamond became teary as she speaks.

 

“Say what?”, Even was shocked.

 

“Yeah, Cyndi, Cynthia, Chanel, Ben and I will leave tomorrow. Our summer vacation will end tomorrow.”, Diamond started to cry again.

 

“Aiyoo. Don’t cry. You can still attend my birthday party next time. Studies are more important.”, Even said. She quickly understand why is she crying at that time.

 

“So mei mei, you heard her. You can still attend her party some other time, so don’t be sad anymore. And besides, we already celebrating it today.”, Aaron comforted his little sister.

 

The long night was an amazing night for them. Even said to Diamond that she will be there at the airport too before they leave. Diamond, on the other hand, promised to Aaron and Even that she will study harder so that she can get higher grades.