Really Like You

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

At Aaron’s house, as he shuts down the computer, he heard the doorbell rings. He immediately runs to the door. Right after he opened the door, a girl hugged him.

 

“Aaron!!! I missed you!!!”, the girl ran and hugged him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Diamond??”, Aaron was stunned.

 

“Why are you so shocked, ge ge??”, Diamond asked her brother.

 

“Nothing. Just surprised to see you here.”, Aaron laughed. And then, he saw a guy behind Diamond. “Hey Ben! Long time, no see.”, he greeted the guy.

 

“Yeah. Nice to see you buddy.”, the guy named Ben said.

 

“Oh, come inside and have a little talk.”, Aaron opened the door widely so that Ben can enter the house.

 

“Nah… I just drove your sister here. I’m going to Jiro’s house. My girlfriend is waiting for me there.”, Ben said.

 

“Eh? Chanel also arrived?”, Aaron asked.

 

“Yeah, we all arrived here at Taiwan at the same time. Cyndi and Cynthia are also here. Well, we decided to have a vacation here for a while for a summer break.”, Ben said.

 

“Oh well then. Say hi to your girlfriend as well. Also to Cyndi and Cynthia.”, Aaron said. Not so long, Ben bid a goodbye and left.

 

“Hey you! What’s up?”, Aaron wrapped his arms to his sister as he helped her with the luggage.

 

“I’m fine.”, Diamond said. “Eh..? Where’s mom?”

 

“Ah! She just went out for a while to buy something. “, Aaron said while arranging the couch for his sister to sit on. “Wait a minute sis. Do you want to celebrate?”

 

“Celebrate for what?”, Diamond asked.

 

“I mean, why not we celebrate your homecoming. We can invite Cyndi, Chanel and Cynthia as well.”, Aaron suggested.

 

“Wow. Nice idea, brother. You can also call Calvin and Chun to come.”, his sister smiled.

 

“Hmm… Okay. Can I also invite my girl friends?”, Aaron asked.

 

“Girlfriends?”, Diamond asked in confused. “Are you starting to be a playboy again, aren’t you?”

 

“It’s not what I mean. I mean is friends who are girls. Plus your Ella jie is also here.”, he corrected.

 

“Really? Since when?”, Diamond asked excitingly. “For sure that Chun ge ge is really happy nowadays.”

 

“Hmm… About 3 months, I guess.”, Aaron said.

 

“Hao le. Let’s go for a dinner tonight with them. Plus, I want to meet those girls who are you referring to.”, Diamond excitingly went to her room. As she went inside, she jumped on her bed as she misses it a lot. She hugged the pillows around her. She’s like a kid who received a huge stuff toys from her parents.

 

When 6:00 in the evening strikes, the gang was already at the restaurant that they usually go to. While waiting for Aaron and his sister to arrive there, Jiro introduced his sisters to his friends.

 

“Hey pretty girls. Long time no see huh…”, Calvin sweetly said.

 

“Oh come on. Don’t tell me that you’re going to flirt with Jiro’s siblings.”, Reen said. Here they come again.

 

“Eh? Do you know what, I’m starting to get more suspicious of you, are you jealous of me again, right?”, Calvin for being jealous.

 

“Oh please. Don’t be so conceited.”, Reen said. And here goes again, the whole gang plus the Wang sisters are starting to laugh at the both of them.

 

Not so long, Aaron and Diamond finally arrived. “Hey bro! What took you so long?”, Jiro stood up and asked.

 

“Hey! Don’t blame me. My sister is taking her time to pick her dress so slow.”, Aaron explained.

 

Even stood up too and greeted them with a smile. “Hi.”

 

“Hey ge ge. Who is this pretty lady here?” Diamond looked at her brother, waiting for his answer.

 

“Oh. This is Even Wu, one of my new friends here.”, Aaron introduced Even to his sister.

 

“Eh? I thought that she’s your girlfriend.”, Diamond said. Even blushed a little.

 

“Why would you think of that?”, her brother asked, then he looked at Even.

 

“Nothing much. Hehe…”, Diamond laughed. “Maybe because she’s the first one who greeted you when we arrived.” This time, Even blushes more.

 

“Eh? You also thought of that bessy?”, Chanel said. “You know what; I also thought that Liya jie jie was my brother’s girlfriend as well.”

 

“Really?”, Diamond asked her bestfriend. “Jiro ge ge, who is Liya?”, she asked while looking at Jiro.

 

But before Jiro could introduce Liya to Diamond, Liya stood up and introduced herself. “Hi. I’m Liya. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

 

“Wow Jiro ge ge. You caught a beautiful lady here. She looks like a doll.”, Diamond was amazed by Liya’s beauty.

 

“Well, that’s what we also told him when we saw Liya jie jie at our house.”, Cynthia said.

 

“Eh? You were at Jiro’s place this morning?”, Even and Reen asked Liya with you-didn’t-tell-us look.

 

“Wh-what? Don’t give me with that look.”, Liya shuttered. “Ask him.”, she pointed at Jiro.

 

“Eh… Let’s start to eat our dinner. I’m so hungry.”, he quickly said, avoiding the topic. He immediately sat besides Liya while Aaron is sitting besides Even on his right and Diamond on his left side.

 

“Wait. Where’s Ivy and Siwon?”, Aaron noticed that the two is not with them.

 

“Oh. I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me.”, Ella spoke. “My sister got sick and I asked Siwon to take care of her.”

 

“Is that so…”, Aaron understands now.

 

“Eh? Who is that Siwon now?”, Diamond asked his brother.

 

They laughed at her as Aaron’s sister is always asking a lot of questions. She’s still the same. “He is Ella’s friend from Korea. Why are you asking?” Chun asked.

 

“Nothing Chun ge.” Diamond shyly said.

 

“Wait a minute. Are you interested to know him right?”, Chun teased.

 

“Ha! Let me tell you this, my little sis. You no longer have a chance to get him. Haha.”, Aaron spoke. Diamond is confused on what her brother is talking about. Aaron looked at her sister and he laughed harder when he saw her reaction. “Confused? He’s alrea--”

 

“He’s already taken. Haha.”, Ella continued Aaron’s sentence. The girls are now getting confused on what Ella had said. As far as they remember, Siwon said that Si-young and him are just friends. They are now trying to recall if Siwon had said a girl’s name that he liked.

 

“Aiyoo. Don’t think so hard.”, Ella continued as she saw the expression of the girls. It same goes to the boys. “I mean, there’s no one else but my sister, Ivy.”

 

“Eh? They are now dating? How come we didn’t hear this news.”, Reen asked Ella.

 

“Yeah, me too.”, Calvin added.

 

“Oh please. They are not dating. YET!”, Ella cleared her thoat. “I mean is do you notice on how Siwon is treating my sister since we arrived here in Taiwan?” Ella said as the others nodded.

 

“Oh. I noticed how Siwon looked at Ivy. It’s like he’s always wants to be with her side. Plus, it’s like he’s always complimenting her in everything that she does.”, Even said.

 

“Yes, you’re correct, Even.”, Ella clapped. “You’re so good in observing eh. I feel like Siwon is starting to like my sister but he doesn’t want to tell her. As far as I remember, when we’re still young, my sister and Siwon had a misunderstanding. Starting from that day, my sister never visited Siwon ever again. And I heard from my dad that Siwon’s dad told him that Siwon became so down. And when they met again, I guess that Siwon wants to bring back the relationship that they have before.”

 

“Eh? Don’t tell me that Siwon is actually having a crush on Ivy since then?”, Jiro asked.

 

“No. Actually, it’s the opposite. My sister was the one who has a crush on him. I knew it when I heard my sister talking to herself on her room. She’s so upset when she knew that Siwon had a crush on Si-young before.”, Ella continues to explain.

 

“If that’s the case, Siwon knows about it and tries to please Ivy this time as he feel so guilty for her.”, Aaron butted in.

 

“I guess it’s not that, as I know Siwon has no idea about my sister having a crush on her.”, Ella said once again. “I feel like my sister slowly getting inside of his heart now and finally noticing that he’s starting to fall in love with her.”

 

For the meantime, at the Chen’s mansion, Siwon is finally done cooking food for Ivy. When he opened Ivy’s room, he saw Ivy sleeping so deeply. So he placed the food he prepared at Ivy’s study table. He grabbed the chair and placed it besides the bed. He sits there and looked at Ivy. Unknowingly, he slowly touches her face to look how pretty she is.

 

“How come I didn’t realize that you’re really pretty.”, Siwon thought to himself. He’s starting to lean forward more and more until an inch far to his face. He continued to examine her beautiful face. He looked at her eyes, nose, cheeks, and finally her lips. He urged himself not to kiss her but he can’t control himself. He kissed her uncontrollably.

 

A voice coming from Ivy regained his consciousness and pulled back. He thought that Ivy was awakened by his action, but it’s not. She’s just having a sweet dream.

 

When he stood up, Ivy is starting to sleep talk. “Siwon…”, she called him to her sleep. He turned around to see if she’s really calling his name.

 

“Siwon… How I wish that you know that I really like you from the very start.”, Ivy confessed in her dreams. Siwon was surprised on her confession. Ever since, he thought that he was just a simple friend to her, but when he heard it, he can’t explain the feelings that he’s having right now.

 

“Siwon… Why it can’t be me?!” This time, Ivy is shouting while still sleeping and then, she started to cry. Siwon immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly. “Sshhh… I’m here. Don’t cry. I’m here.”, he said while caressing her.