As Long As You Remember

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

 

“Alright. I’ll go ask her.”

 

Aaron stood up from his seat and walked forward to where Even is. But before he could approach him, an uninvited guest came.

 

“Even! I’m back!”, an uninvited guest shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Even stopped on her tracks when she heard that voice. That’s the voice that she missed so much. She turned around to see if she’s right.

 

“Prince?”, she mumbled.

 

Prince walked towards her, not minding those people who are looking at him. The only thing that on his mind is that he misses the girl in front of him.

 

“Yes Even, I’m back.”, he hugged Even who is crying right now. On the other hand, Aaron immediately left the house ans went at the backyard. He doesn’t want to it. It hurts him. Chun saw that and followed Aaron in the backyard.

 

“Now, who’s that bastard?!”, Jiro angrily asked girlfriend. “He’s not welcome here!”

 

“Relax, would you?”, Liya trying to calm down his boyfriend.

 

“How will I calm down if I’m seeing that bastard hugging Even and Aaron looked so down!”, Jiro angrily responded.

 

“Fine, if you won’t calm down, I’ll break up with you.”, Liya shouted.

 

“Alright. Alright.”, Jiro finally said. “Now tell me, who is he?”

 

“He’s Prince. He’s Even’s first love who lived in Las Vegas since they were in high school.” Liya explained.

 

“Really? Then why they are acting that they were boyfriend-girlfriend?”, Jiro asked again.

 

“It’s because they were in the past. But Prince left her like I said, he left to live in Las Vegas.”, Liya explained again.

 

“So, is he trying to get her back?”, Jiro looked at Liya but she only shrugged.

 

At the backyard, Chun saw Aaron sitting on the bench, with his head down. Chun sat beside him and tapped Aaron’s shoulder.

 

“Are you alright?”, Chun spoke.

 

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?”, Aaron finally sits properly.

 

“Tell me honestly, do you love the girl?”, Chun asked him directly. And he knows that Aaron is smart enough to know who is he talking about.

 

“It’s not important anymore. His boyfriend came back for her.”, Aaron said in a cold tone.

 

“But we’re not sure if he is her boy--.”, Chun continued but Aaron cuts him first.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it now Chun. I want to be alone.”, Aaron said. With that, Chun left and went back inside.

 

Along the party, Aaron is at one side of the room, just looking at Even who is happily chatting with Prince. It hurts him that all night, she didn’t even approach him at once. She’s just talking with one person.

 

“Hahaha. It’s so funny Prince. So that’s why you didn’t call me at all.”, Even laughed so hard at Prince’s story.

 

“Yes. And you know what happened to Albee?”, Prince laughed too.

 

“Albee?”, Even is now confused. “As in Albee Huang? I remember her. She’s also my friend during our elementary days. Don’t tell me, you also met her in Las Vegas?”

 

“Yeah, she was my classmate too in high school.”, Prince said. Even stopped in her laughs.

 

“Really? How is she? I miss her already.

 

“Actually, Albee and I we--”, before Prince could finish his sentence, Reen approached them.

 

“Even, it’s time to blow your cake.”, Reen reminded the birthday girl.

 

“Ok. Let’s go.”, Even stood up and walked with Reen.

 

Before Even could blow her cake, she gives her final speech first. “Before anything else, I would like to thank all of you, especially who organized this birthday party. I know you guys worked so hard for this. I’m so touched, so thanks very much.”

 

“Nah. It’s was Aaron’s idea, not us.”, Reen answered.

 

“And speaking of, where is he? So that I can say “Thank You” first before I blow my cake.”, Even said, looking for Aaron.

 

Calvin stepped forward, “He’s not here now. He said that there’s an immediate thing happened at their house so he left already. He said he apologized that he didn’t tell you.”

 

“Is that so? It’s okay.”, Even said in monotone. She felt sad that Aaron left immediately. By that, she made a wish first before blowing the cake.

 

“By the way, Aaron left his gift for you.”, Ella said. “Here.” She handed a small box to Even.

 

“Thanks.”, Even tried to smile.

 

After the event, all of the visitors left already. Reen, Liya, Calvin and Jiro helped Chun and Ella to clean up the living room. On the other hand, Prince drove Even home.

 

At the backyard’s mansion, Siwon at the edge of the pool, reflecting himself on the water. Not so long, he saw the reflection of Donghae.

 

“Yo buddy, what’s up.”, Siwon looked up.

 

“Remember what I said earlier that I have a surprise for you?”, Donghae tried to remind his bestfriend.

 

“Yes, what is it?”, Siwon remembered.

 

“Just wait here, I’ll go get her.”, Donghae left a while. Siwon looked at him leaving, confused. But when Donghae came back, he’s with Ivy.

 

Siwon stood up from the pool while looking at them. “Why are we here?”, Ivy asked Donghae.

 

“I know it’s been years already, but I hope that before this day ends, you guys can fix it. And I know you both know what I mean.” With that, Donghae left them.

 

No one dared to talk with other. They both didn’t know what to say first. After a while Ivy decided to stand up and ready to leave but Siwon held her hand.

 

“Don’t leave please.”, Siwon pleaded.

 

“Okay.”, Ivy sits down again.

 

“Look at the stars, they are so beautiful, right?”, Ivy finally started.

 

“Yeah, but not as beautiful as you.”, Siwon slipped. Ivy looked at him and their eyes finally met. Siwon hold her both hands, kissed them and placed them at his right side of his chest.

 

“Can you feel it? My heartbeat?”, Siwon asked her but no response from Ivy. She just didn’t know what’s happening right now.

 

“I know how much you were hurt that day and I’m so guilty about it. I should have not said it to you from the very start. Yes, I had a crush on her but the truth is you’re my first crush. I’m just afraid to say it to before because it might break our relationship so I made an excuse. And that excuse made worst. I’m so sorry.” Siwon already teared up.

 

“After the day you visited me, I asked Si-Young and Donghae to help me because I don’t want to lose you. I don’t want to lose my bestfriend. I regretted the day I said those stupid things to you.” Even though Ivy already knew what exactly happened before, she can’t still control her tears.

 

Siwon still continued, “And the day I thought you want space, I stopped visiting you. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you what I really feel. But Ivy, I started to fall in love with you. I lo--”

 

Ivy can’t take it anymore. She already knows what she wants to know and she already forgiven him. She’s just so shocked from what she heard so she shuts him up. Yes, she kissed him. Siwon didn’t expect Ivy’s sudden action but replied to her kiss. He gives more passion to the kiss like none of them wants to stop at the moment.