Wandering Alone

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

Meanwhile, Ivy stomped off outside and went to her favorite place in their house which is the secret garden that she made when she was younger. It’s where she always hang-out whenever she wants to be alone. While still thinking from what happened earlier, she didn’t notice a girl walking to her direction and got bumped unto the girl.

 

“Oh my… I’m so sorry. I didn’t--”, the girl apologized but got stopped. “Ivy?”, the girl said in disbelief.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Le-Lee Si-Young?”, Ivy shuttered. “Wh-what are you doing here?”

 

“Hi Ivy. Long time, no see.”, Si-young gave her a light hug.

 

The girl named Lee Si-young was wearing a black strapless dress with a red ribbon around the wait. She’s wearing 3 inches high heels that made her taller than Ivy. Actually, Si-young and Ivy were not that close friends. But because of Siwon, they knew each other.

 

They went to an empty bench to have a talk for a while. “So how’s life?”, Ivy asked while looking at the stars. To tell the truth, Ivy doesn’t know how to start the conversation.

 

“Do you know how sad Siwon is when you never appear and play with him before?”, Si-young asked, not answering Ivy’s question.

 

“Huh? I don’t know what are you talking about.”, Ivy asked, trying to avoid the topic related to Siwon.

 

“Ivy, I know that you know what am I talking about.”, Si-young still opening up that topic.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Ivy, I want to tell you something.”, little Siwon said.

 

“What is it?”, she giggled.

 

“I like… I like Lee Si Young.”, he happily said. Ivy was shocked and didn’t expect it to happen.

 

“I— I…”, she doesn’t know what to say. She was… She wants to cry but tears won’t come out and she’s afraid that Siwon might know that she has a crush on him. “I- I need to go home. Ella jie is looking for me now. Bye.”, she ran out of Siwon’s house.

 

From then on, Ivy never visited Siwon ever again. Whenever they are in Korea, Ivy was just at their house and plays alone. One time, when Ivy was at their backyard, she saw Siwon and Si Young playing together. She thought that Siwon already forgotten about her. It hurts so much for her and every night, she was crying alone at her room.

 

Everyday, Siwon and Si-young are playing at Siwon’s place but there’s something, well someone, is missing. Even though he’s with Si-young, there’s a part of him that misses the presence of his friend, Ivy. Si-young already know that Siwon had a crush on her, but she didn’t mind at all as she only treats him as a little brother.

 

“Hey Siwon, why not we go to Ivy’s place. I know that you already misses her.”, little Si-young suggested.

 

“That’s a nice idea. But it seems that she doesn’t want to play with me anymore. Since when I admitted to her that I have a crush on you, she never visited me here again.”, little Siwon said with a sad voice.

 

“Aiyoo… Maybe, she’s just afraid that she will have no playmate after that. You know, after you say that you have a crush on me. Let’s go and play with her.”, Si-young pushed her out of his house and went to Ivy’s place.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

Upon knocking on the door, Mrs. Chen was the one who opened the door. “Oh, hi Siwon. Are you looking for Calvin?”, Mrs. Chen asked. “And who’s that pretty girl besides you?

 

“Hi, Mrs. Chen. This is Si-young, my new playmate.”, Siwon introduced the girl to Mrs. Chen. “Hmm… I’m looking for Ivy. Is she there?”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, Siwon but Ivy is sick now. She can’t play with you right now.”, Mrs. Chen said.

 

“No, it’s okay, Mrs. Chen. Just tell her that I dropped by here. Thanks.”, Siwon tried to smile at the best that he can but inside, he’s still sad.

 

“Okay, I will.”, Mrs. Chen smiled back.

 

As Mrs. Chen closed the door, Ivy hugged her mom. “Thank mom.”

 

“Now, tell me. What happened? Did you two have a fight? Tell mom.”, Mrs. Chen asked her little daughter.

 

“Nothing mom.”, Ivy lied. “I’ll go to my room now.”

 

Siwon never stopped visiting Ivy at her house, but he always fails. Ivy never gets out of their house. It’s not the usual Ivy that he knows. He starts to wonder why ivy had changed towards him. She also deleted Siwon’s number at her phone. In short, she cuts all the connection that she had with Siwon.

 

Until one day, Siwon also stopped visiting Ivy. He thought that it’s no use to visit her again. Si-young noticed that total change from Siwon. Starting from that day, Siwon won’t talk to other people except for Si-young. He became cold towards other people. And every time they play, Siwon is just spacing around. Si-young tried to ask him what’s wrong but got no response from him.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Nah… It’s just…”, Ivy doesn’t know what to say after Si-young told her. “It’s just… People change.”, she said, totally not answering the question.

 

“Tell me, what really happened?, Si-young said once again, not giving up.

 

“Gosh… If you only know that he has a crush on you… Oopss…”, Ivy slipped. Until now, she has no idea that Si-young already know about that thing.

 

“Oh please. I already know that.”, Si-young laughed a little.

 

“Oh… So let me guess, you’re his girlfriend in Korea. Am I right?”, Ivy tried to have a guess.

 

“Aiyoo… Don’t make me laugh, Ivy. Even though Siwon confessed to me when we’re still younger and still confessed as we grew up, I just treat him as my younger brother and he knows that.”, Si-young explained.

 

“What? It can’t be. You’re lying. You’re his girl…”, before Ivy can finish her sentence, Si-young stood up.

 

“You came.”, a voice suddenly spoke out of nowhere.

 

“Siwon!!! I missed you.” Si-young ran to him and gave him a light hug. “How come you didn’t tell me that you’re here in Taiwan.”, Si-young pouted.

 

Ivy, who is still there and sitting at the bench, witness that cute conversation between them. Even though Si-young keeps saying that they are just friends, but at their interaction, it seems like that’s more than friends. She stays quiet as she can so that she can’t disturb them. As she looked at them again, she saw that Siwon is looking at her and she heard that Si-young had already said goodbye to her.

 

As Si-young had already left, Siwon slowly sits down besides Ivy. For a few minutes, no one dared to talk; both of them are just wandering around while looking at the stars.

 

“Hey. I’m sorry from what I have done earlier.”, Ivy finally spoke. “Achoo…”, she suddenly sneezed.

 

Siwon removed his coat and wrapped around Ivy’s shoulder. “Don’t worry. I understand. You still don’t want me around.”, he said with a low voice.

 

“No, I mean, earlier. When I didn’t hear what you said earlier.”, Ivy said, clearing what she wants to say to him.

 

“Don’t mind that. I’m already used to it.” Siwon joked but in a cold tone.

 

“Fine. If you don’t want to talk seriously, I’m going now.”, Ivy quickly stands up and start to walk going inside the house. But before she can enter, Siwon grabbed her wrist that made her turn around. Accidentally, their lips touched.

 

Their eyes widened as they didn’t expect that to happen. For few seconds, they didn’t move at all. After a while, Siwon slowly closed his eyes, still kissing her. He liked the feeling what’s inside him now. It’s like he wanted to stop the time at the moment. But when Ivy regained her consciousness, she immediately pulled away and ran inside the mansion, leaving Siwon alone.

 

“Aiyoo… What I have done?”, Siwon blamed himself. “I’m so stupid! Argh!!”

 

While he’s talking to himself, he doesn’t know that there’s a girl who witnessed what happened between Ivy and Siwon. “Finally! You let out your true feelings for her. I’m so happy for you.”, the girl thought.

 

Meanwhile, Ivy immediately ran to her room and locked it. She lies on her bed, thinking why of all the people, Siwon took her first kiss even though it’s just an accident. “Argh! He kissed me! It’s my damn first kiss! Gosh…”, she mumbled to herself, covering herself with the blanket.

 

The night ended successfully. After the party, some visitors already went home, while some are still having conversation with Mr. Chen. As always, it’s all about the business. In the living room, the whole gang is there except for Ivy and Siwon. They happily chat about Chun and Ella’s sweet moments starting from the day Chun asked Ella to be his girlfriend. Not so long, Siwon appeared with Si-Young.

 

“Hey guys, you’re here.”, Siwon spoke. “By the way, she’s my friend from Korea, Lee Si-young.”, he introduced Si-young to them.

 

“Hello.”, Si-young greeted them with a bow.

 

“Hey Si-young. I’m Calvin. You don’t remember me?”, Calvin suddenly stood up and gave her a warm handshake.

 

“Oh please. Don’t start flirting again. Her boyfriend might get angry.”, Reen mumbled. The others laughed on what she said, including Si-young.

 

“Oh no no. Siwon is not my boyfriend. He’s just a friend. Hehe.”, Si-young corrected.

 

“See! She’s not his girlfriend.”, Calvin said. “Eh??? Wait a minute. Are you jealous, aren’t you?”, Calvin teased, leaning forward to Reen.

 

Reen pushed her so hard that make him fall on the floor. “JEALOUS YOUR FACE! Hmph!!”, she shouted. While Reen and Calvin start with their fight, the others laughed harder.

 

 “Ouch! It’s hurts, you know.”, Calvin stands up, holding his .

 

“Huh! You deserve it, jerk!”, Reen said.

 

After a long chat, they noticed that it’s already 4:00 in the morning. The girls decided to go home as well. But before they leave, Calvin offered to drive them home as Aaron and Jiro will go home as well.

 

As they reached the garage, Calvin opened the door next to the driver’s seat. “Hey Reen, you can sit here.”

 

This time, Reen agreed and didn’t argue with Calvin. And besides, she’s already sleepy. She obediently sits besides the driver’s seat as Liya and Even sit at the back. When they reached Reen’s house, they tiredly say goodbye to Calvin and went out to his car.

 

“Bye girls. See you later.”, Calvin said to the girls and drive back to their house.