Excuse Me

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

 

Gui Gui Wu,

               What’s happening to us? Where is the bestfriend that I knew? Ever since that Prince guy came, you already forgotten about me. You ~~

 

He didn’t dare to finish his letter. He crumpled it and left it there. He wants to go home as he’s already tired. Tired of thinking? Maybe.

 

“You really fell in love with this girl already.”, an unknown girl whispered as she picked up the crumpled paper at the table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After few more weeks, Even and Prince always hanging out together. It's like Even already forgotten the existence of her friends, especially Aaron, as Prince always asking her favors. And it's been a week since Ella and Chun left and went to America.

 

"Hey Even! Can I ask you a favor", Prince asked her.

 

"Again? What is it?"

 

"Can you join me to go to the mall?"

 

"What?! Prince, can you just go there alone? Can you see that my friends are already ignoring me as they thought I already forgotten about them?"

 

"Alright. Alright. You win." Prince pouted.

 

"So. Can I go now? They are waiting me at the cafeteria." she said and Prince just nodded.

 

Even quickly packed her things and immediately went to the cafeteria. Hell knows that she already misses to hang-out with her friends even though they are living at the same house.

 

"Hey guys.", she greeted them.

 

"Oh, so you're here. I thought you're going to be with that Prince guy again." Jiro said in sarcastic voice.

 

"Jiro..." Liya looked at her boyfriend.

 

"I'm sorry babe." Jiro kissed Liya on her cheeks.

 

"It's okay. I understand and I'm sorry." There's a tear in Even's eyes.

 

"Don't cry baby girl. We don't blame you if you let your time to be with Prince." Calvin comforted her.

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry for being rude a while ago." Jiro added. Even just smiled while wiping her tears. "Wait, where's Aaron?"

 

The boys looked at each other as if they don't know who will answer to her question.

 

"Ah Even, I think Aaron is--" Ivy said but Siwon immediately covered .

 

"Ivy? What did you say about Aaron?" Even asked.

 

"Ah hehe. She said that she didn't notice where Aaron is today." Siwon said.

 

"Are you guys hiding something from me?" Even raised her left eyebrow.

 

"Ah... Even, the truth is, for these past few weeks, we actually didn't know where he is after class. He always leaving the school as fast as he could. We really don't know until yesterday we saw him at the mall." Calvin explained.

 

"With a girl. And not just a girl. She's a girl that we knew a long time ago. And it seems that they are enjoying what they are doing at that time." Jiro continued.

 

Even suddenly changed her expression from a smile to a frown. She didn't know what to do at the moment. She felt that there's something inside of her that she can't explain.

 

"So, that's it. Maybe, she is his girlfriend." she said expressionless.

 

"More of EX-girlfriend, Even." Calvin corrected.

 

"And we hated her." Jiro added again.

 

"So if you hated that girl, why did you let her to be with Aaron again?" Reen said.

 

"Like we said, we didn't know until we saw them yesterday." Calvin answered.

 

"Hehe.. Guys, don't worry. It's nothing to me, right? Aaron and I are just friends. No big deal if he will have a girlfriend, right? it's his choice and we should support him." Even said.

 

Later that night, the boys decided to confront Aaron from that issue, more on the question of "Did he really accept her to be his girlfriend again."

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Oh hey, guys. Come in." Aaron greeted his friends as he opened the door.

 

As they reached the living room, they guys sat on the couch while Aaron told their maid to prepare something for his friends.

 

"So, are you going to tell us what's happening to you?" Calvin started.

 

"Aaron, I know that I'm not in the right place to interfere but as I can see, there's really something wrong." Siwon added.

 

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Aaron finally spoke. He has no idea what they are talking about.

 

"Really Aaron. We knew where are you yesterday." Jiro said.

 

"We saw you with your ex-girlfriend, Aaron! What the !" Calvin angrily said, more on he shouted.

 

"Oh... I see. So, what's wrong with that? Can't I be with her again?" Aaron sarcastically said.

 

"For Pete's sake Aaron! Did you already forgot that she's the one who hurts you?!" Jiro can't take the way Aaron acts right now.

 

"She still loves me and she said that." Aaron said. "And I believe that." He added the last sentence but in a lower voice.

 

"Haish Aaron! I really don't know what's gotten into you right now. This conversation is useless." Calvin stood up and left.

 

"Think about this, buddy." Jiro patted Aaron's shoulder and left too with Siwon.

 

The next day, Even ate her lunch together with her friends but as always, Aaron is missing. She guessed that he's with his girlfriend at the moment.

 

She's just playing with her food while looking at the vacant seat, where Aaron usually sits. She has no appetite at all.

 

"Hey Even, why you're not eating your lunch." Liya noticed her action. "And you look so pale. Are you sick?"

 

"No. No. It's just that I'm not hungry at all." Even weakly answered. "Uh guys, may I excuse, I have something to do. I'll leave first."

 

Her friends automatically nodded. They know that she's actually lying from the very start.

 

"Girls, do you know why she's like that recently? She''s acting weird nowadays, especially when she's with Prince. It's like she's living in her own world." Siwon asked.

 

"Yeah, I noticed it too. But I'm afraid to ask her." Ivy said.

 

"I guess... Only a guess ah.. I guess, she's just missing the existence of her bestfriend. You know. She miss the presence of Aaron. Before, they love goofing around but when Prince and that ex-girlfriend of Aaron took into the picture, everything's change." Liya said.

 

"I know babe. But what can we do now?" Jiro asked but the others shrugged as they don't know what to do next.

 

At the library, Even focused on her notes, trying to forget what's happening right now, at least. When she looked at her watch, she noticed that it's almost time for the next class so she immediately put her things inside her bag and ran off.

 

But before she could reach her room, she bumped with a girl.

 

"I'm so sorry miss. I didn't saw--" Before she could finish her sentence, she just noticed that she's not a student at their school.

 

"Ah miss. I'm so sorry. It's my fault that I didn't see you. I'm in a hurry for my next class that's why I--" She repeated.

 

"It's okay, young lady." the girl smiled. "Ah. Do you know a guy named Aaron Yan?" the girl asked Even.

 

"Yes, yes. He's my friend. Why?" Even said.

 

"Hmm.. It's because he asked me to come here lah." The girl explained.

 

"Oh, okay. I can bring you to his classrom, if you want." Even suggested.

 

"Okay, thank you." The girl smiled and followed Even to the next room.

 

"Here you go." Even smiled a bit. "I guess that he's inside the room now. You can knock at the door."

 

"Thank you once again. By the way, I'm Hebe Tien." The girl introduced herself to Even.

 

"Excuse me?" she replied as she didn't hear her name clearly.