Very Quiet

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

“You came jie jie.”, Diamond hugged Even tightly.

 

“Hey! You hugged her first than me?”, Aaron pouted. “What kind of sister you are.”

 

Diamond smiled teasingly. “Aiyoo… My ge ge got jealous. Hehe. I love you, ge.”, Diamond hugged Aaron while looking at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dinner went so well at Aaron’s house. Diamond keeps on asking about Even’s personal life and she learned that there’s a guy who is very special to her – her guy bestfriend who is studying in Canada for 4 years already. Aaron didn’t know about this and he felt hurt inside.

 

After a week, the girls are having a closer relationship to the guys, except for Siwon and Ivy. Liya and Jiro is always being a lovey dovey everywhere they go. Calvin and Reen are always fighting for even small things, as usual. And for Even and Aaron, they have these special feelings but didn’t dare to tell this to each other. Afraid that their friendship will be affected? Maybe. Who knows.

 

“Hey. It’s Even’s birthday next week. How about throwing a surprise party for her? What do you think?”, Reen announced to the all as Even is not there due that she has something to do after school.

 

“Eh? For real? How come I didn’t know about this?”, Aaron asked a bunch of questions.

 

“Let me ask you first.”, Liya spoke. “Did you ask her birthday on the first place?” Aaron shook his head.

 

Jiro smacked his head playfully. “You idiot… That’s why you don’t know her birthday because you didn’t ask her.”

 

“Yeah, Jiro is right. You should ask her about this as you treated her as your bestfriend.”, Chun added. “Is it only a bestfriend?”, he mumbled.

 

“Oh come on Chun, I heard that.”, Ella said then she looked at Aaron. “Hey Aaron, are you and Even are only bestfriend? It seems like it’s more boyfriend-girlfriend thingy.”

 

“Yeah. And even at night, Even always telling me something about you on the phone.”, Ivy teased.

 

Aaron is getting blushed as all of them starting to one by one. He admitted that there’s a strong feeling that he felt whenever that he’s with Even. He doesn’t know if it’s already love or whatever it is but for now, he’s enjoying his time whenever Even is with him.

 

“Hey look. Aaron is blushing like a tomato already.”, Siwon noticed how Aaron blushed so madly. “Hao le. Let’s stop teasing him. He’s like going to explode anytime.” Siwon teased for the last time.

 

“Wei!!! I’m not blushing!!!”, Aaron shouted as he covered his face.

 

“Hi there guys!! Am I missing something?”, Even asked innocently. Then she looked at Aaron to ask but… “Eh??? Aaron, why are you blushing?” Yes, Even noticed that her bestfriend is blushing but doesn’t have any idea why.

 

“See??? Even her noticed it.”, Chun teased Aaron one more time.

 

“Hey!!! I said I’m not blushing.”, Aaron shouted once again in embarrassment in front of Even. Great! His friends won’t stop teasing him, especially Even is already with them.

 

“Hao… Hao… Hao… Let’s stop teasing him already.”, Even laughed for the last time. But their friends looked at Even like they want to know what’s going on between Aaron and Even. “What?”, Even suddenly asked.

 

“Even… It’s like you want to tell us a secret.”, Liya starting to too.

 

“What secret?”, she asked back to her friend while stepping backwards a little. Planning to run away from them? Maybe.

 

“You know… About you and Aaron.. It smells so--”, Jiro joined to tease Even but cut-off by Aaron.

 

“Wei!!! Why is it me again?”, Aaron irritably asked Jiro. But before Jiro could talk, Even pulled him to his seat and ran away from the cafeteria. When they are already gone, the others start to laugh as they really enjoyed teasing Even and Aaron.

 

It’s already dismissal time; Reen immediately packed her things and ready to leave the school. Calvin saw her walking faster, like she needs to go somewhere as fast as she could. He ran to her and grabbed her wrist.

 

“Hi Reen. Where are you going? It’s looks like you’re in a hurry.”, Calvin asked her.

 

“Nothing. I just want to go home early. And besides, I’m really tired today.”, Reen replied. Her answer is half true and half lies. She doesn’t want him to notice that she’s still have a feelings for him even though they are like cats and dogs who are always fighting in all things.

 

“Then, if you want, I can send you home.”, Calvin offered. “And besides, my buddies already left me alone here at school.”

 

“No. it’s okay. I can handle myself.” She’s still trying not to look at him but Calvin is a little bit annoying now. And before Calvin could talk, Reen got the chance to run away from him.

The next morning, the mood setting is great, but not for Calvin. He really felt hurt that Reen left him just like that yesterday. Jiro was the first who noticed Calvin’s uneasiness whenever Reen is around. And upon to his observation, Reen is not on herself too. So he decided to talk to Calvin for a while.

 

“What’s up bro?”, Jiro patted Calvin’s shoulder surprisingly.

 

“Aiyah Jiro. You’re giving me goose bumps. Did you know that?”, Calvin almost shouted at him.

 

“Just chill my friend. I just noticed that you’re not in your usual self today.”, Jiro said. “Tell me Calvin, what’s wrong?”

 

“Huh? What’s wrong?”, Calvin innocently asked back. He doesn’t want to show to his friends that he’s hurt that Reen is obviously avoiding him and he doesn’t know why.

 

“Buddy, it’s so obvious that something is…”, Jiro replied but he paused for a while. “Wait, it’s someone… Tell me buddy. Tell me who is bothering you right now.”, It’s obviously now that Jiro wants to know what is happening to his friend.

 

“You really want to know?”, Calvin gave up and Jiro just nodded. “Then, GO AND FIND IT FOR YOURSELF!”, Calvin angrily left the room. His friends, especially Aaron, didn’t expect that to happen.

 

“Hey, what did you say for him to get mad like that?”, Ella whispered to Jiro.

 

“I was just asking him what’s wrong and then he became like that.”, Jiro explained.

 

“Wait.”, Aaron finally spoke. “Did you notice his behavior before the class starts? We were with the other girls and I just noticed the uneasiness between him and Reen.”, Aaron said. Jiro nodded as a sign of noticing the awkwardness of the two.

 

“Do you mean that they fought yesterday without letting us know what happened?”, Chun started to get frustrated as it’s very rare to see his friend like that.

 

“A little? Maybe? We don’t know unless we get something from the other side. Did you get what I mean?”, Ella explained. “Wait… I’ll just text Siwon if he noticed something from Reen on the other room.” Ella grabbed her phone and started texting Siwon.

 

Not after a minute, Siwon replied, “Yes. She keeps her head down during the class session. She didn’t even listening to the discussion. Why?”

 

Nothing much. Just wondering how’s the class over there. Hehe… And speaking of, how are you and Ivy? ~ Ella

 

Hmm… I don’t know. She still keeps on avoiding me? ~ Siwon

 

Then you should tell her already. ~ Ella

 

Tell her what? ~ Siwon

 

Aiyoh, my friend… You are really so slow. You should know it to yourself. Anyways, our teacher is here. See you later. ~ Ella

 

At lunch time, the usual spot is occupied by Even’s friend but Reen, Calvin and Siwon are not there with them. Ella and Ivy are on the line to order their lunch as the others brought their home-made lunch.

 

“Excuse me, miss. Did you know, or by any chance, know where Siwon is?”, a guy approached Even and her friends suddenly looked at her suspiciously.  Even didn’t know who is that guy is. Aaron, on the other hand, is giving the guy a fierce look.

 

Ella went back to their place and was surprised to see an unexpected guest to her school. “Donghae oppa?”, she guessed. The guy looked at her and gave her a hug. “Ella jie jie. Long time, no see.”

 

Chun got jealous of the guy who is hugging his fiancée. “Wei!! Stop that! Why are you hugging my fiancée?”. Chun is trying to break the hug but it seems that he fails.

 

“Aiyoo Chunnie. Don’t be so jealous.”, Ella said in a humble way.

 

“CHUNNIE…?????”, Jiro and Liya were surprised by Ella’s nickname for Chun. And after a few second, the others started to laugh and Chun is blushing so madly. They forgot that they have a visitor and asking for Siwon’s whereabouts.

 

“So Chunnie. It’s my time to tease you.”, Aaron said as it shows his revenge on him. The girls are laughing harder.

 

As Ivy is approaching their table after getting her order, she suddenly stopped at her place. “Is that you oppa?”, she mumbled.

 

Donghae looked at the direction of Ivy. He walks towards her and unexpectedly kissed her on her forehead that made Ivy shocked by his actions. “Hi, my Xiao Han. Long time, no see.” He gave her a breathtaking smile.

 

“Wh---what are you doing here?”, Ivy shuttered.

 

“I’m just visiting an old friend of mine. Do you know where he is?”, Donghae answered.

 

“Yeah. I know where he is. He’s at the library, for sure.”, she answered his question.

 

“I knew it. He’s still the same.”, Donghae laughed at his stupidity a little. He already knows that Siwon loves going to the library during free period yet he’s still asking his whereabouts. “Alright. See you later and I need to catch up with him.” With that, Donghae left the cafeteria.

 

“Ivy!!! Who is that handsome guy? Do you mind telling us who is he and why he kissed you on your forehead?”, Even asked.

 

“Ah! That’s Lee Donghae. A friend of mine back then at Korea. He’s also the bestfriend of Siwon.”, Ivy answered while eating her favorite snack.

 

“Then why he kissed you on your forehead?”, Liya turned to ask Ivy.

 

“Don’t misunderstand, he’s just like that. He used to do that before to Ella jie jie too.”, Ivy answered again.

 

“Oh. You both seems to be a very close friends huh.”, Jiro butted in. Ivy just nodded as a reply. She doesn’t want to talk about it further as she’s afraid that they might notice what she truly feels.

 

It’s almost time for the next class when Siwon finished the book that he’s reading. Along with Ariel and Ruby, they left the library quietly. Siwon, of course, kept his distance from the two girls after what happened to Ivy’s house.

 

While walking, Ariel saw a guy and he seems that he’s lost. “Hey handsome, are you lost?”, Ariel approached the guy.

 

The guy looked back and saw Siwon standing between the two girls. “Siwon hyung!”, the guy hugged Siwon.