Lonelier than Lonely

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

Siwon still continued, “And the day I thought you want space, I stopped visiting you. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you what I really feel. But Ivy, I started to fall in love with you. I lo--”

 

Ivy can’t take it anymore. She already knows what she wants to know and she already forgiven him. She’s just so shocked from what she heard so she shuts him up. Yes, she kissed him. Siwon didn’t expect Ivy’s sudden action but replied to her kiss. He gives more passion to the kiss like none of them wants to stop at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey wake up!! We’re going to be late at school!”, Ivy tried to wake Siwon as she enters his room.

 

Siwon smiled at the cute action of his girlfriend. And when Ivy went near at the bed, he immediately pulled and hugged her.

 

“Hey! What are you doing.”, Ivy giggled.

 

“5 more minutes baby. Just want to hug you for a moment.”, Siwon said while his eyes are still closed.

 

“Ok fine.”, Ivy let Siwon hugged him as she also likes this feelings.

 

At lunch time, all of them went to their usual spot. Of course, Jiro sits beside Liya, Reen with Calvin and Ella with Chun. Not that long, Siwon and Ivy arrived with their hands intertwined and Donghae behind them. The others looked at them suspiciously.

 

“What?”, Ivy asked them, blushing.

 

“Oh~~~ another lovebirds is approaching here. Haha.”, Liya and Jiro teased the new couple.

 

Before the new couple could sit at their place, Calvin and Reen stopped them. “Tell us what happened first.”, Reen said.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Ivy can’t take it anymore. She already knows what she wants to know and she already forgiven him. She’s just so shocked from what she heard so she shuts him up. Yes, she kissed him. Siwon didn’t expect Ivy’s sudden action but replied to her kiss. He gives more passion to the kiss like none of them wants to stop at the moment.

 

After a few seconds, Ivy broke the kiss and held his face. Looking into his eyes, saying that she feels the same way too.

 

“I also loving you from the very start, Siwon.”, Ivy finally confessed. This confession of hers gave him a surprise. He didn’t know that she also feels the same way. That’s the reason why she avoided him for a long time. He felt so right and so happy to hear it from the girl that he loves.

 

“I love you so much, Ivy.”, Siwon said and gives Ivy a kiss one more time.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 Ivy finished telling what happened last night with a soft giggles. Siwon suddenly hugged her with a smile.

 

“Great.”, Calvin happily said. “Wait, I thought you and Donghae are couple?”

 

“No. It’s a brother-sister relationship only.”, Ivy cleared. “Actually, he’s the one who helped me to realize my feelings for Siwon.” Donghae nodded in agreement.

 

“Yeah, and besides, I do have a girlfriend already.”, Donghae said. “Actually, she’s coming here next week.”

 

“Ohh~~ is that so? That’s good news for us.”, Ella said. “But I have a bad news for you guys.”

 

“Eh? What?”, Ivy said.

 

“Well not exactly a bad news. There’s a sudden work at the America and dad wants me to handle it. I know that dad also have other works to do and it’s only me who can help with as you and Calvin is still studying.”, Ella explained.

 

“But you’re still studying too.”, Ivy almost tear up.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t be there for so long. Maybe two weeks? Also, Chun decided to come with me. So don’t cry, my baby girl. I promise to come back.”, Ella promised. “Oh wait, where’s Aaron and Even?”

 

“Right. I think I just saw Even passed by with Prince.”, Donghae pointed to where they went.

 

“That Prince is really annoying!”, Jiro angrily said.

 

“Jiro. You promised me.”, Liya reminded her boyfriend.

 

In the classroom, Aaron is reading his books alone as the students are at the cafeteria. He doesn’t want to see a sweet moments between Even and Prince. Yes, Prince had just transferred to their school this morning. That’s why he chose to be alone rather than to see that Prince guy sharing his meal with her.

 

Not so long, Even entered the classroom of Aaron. “Hi Aaron, where have you been? Haven’t seen you at the cafeteria this lunch?”, Even asked him.

 

“I have no appetite to eat.”, Aaron answered in a monotone.

 

“Hmm… How about going out later after class?”, Even happily asked.

 

“No thanks.”, he answered.

 

“What’s happening to you. Are you si--”, before she could continue, she received a text from Prince. “Oh I’m sorry, I forgot that I should tour Prince around the school after the class.”

 

“Oh sure. No problem.”, Aaron said in a whisper.

 

“Are you mad?”, Even asked once again.

 

“No!”, Aaron suddenly shouted back at her which frightened her.

 

“Then why are suddenly acting like that?!”, Even lose her temper now.

 

But before could answer back, the teacher suddenly entered the room for the next class. Jiro and Calvin saw the sudden change of expression of Aaron. He looks so mad and they didn’t know why. They decided to talk to him after class.

 

At the other room, the girls also noticed that Even looks so mad. Ivy decided to pass a note to her.

 

Hey, are you okay? ~ Ivy

 

Yeah, why wouldn’t I? ~ Even

 

You looked so upset. Did something happened? ~ Ivy

 

Nah. It’s no big deal. ~ Even

 

Who is it? I know you too well Even. You can’t hide it from me. ~ Ivy

 

Aaron shouted at me when I went to their classroom and I don’t know why. ~ Even

 

Really? What happened? Wait, let’s talk about this after class. ~ Ivy

 

After class, Aaron angrily walked out of the room while his friends are trying to catch up with him, but failed. So instead, they fetch their girlfriends at the other room.

 

“Hey!”, Jiro called out.

 

“Hello Jiro.”, Liya greeted back.

 

Calvin and the others entered the room and finally asked something. “Hey, do you know why Aaron is acting so strange today?”

 

“Well, we also don’t know.”, Reen replied.

 

“Yeah, Even said Aaron shouted at her before the class starts and she also doesn’t know why.”, Ivy said.

 

“Did they fight?”, Reen asked, clueless.

 

“Not sure, but when Prince came into picture, Aaron suddenly changed his attitude into a cold person again just like when…”, Calvin said but Jiro elbowed him not to continue.

 

“Just like what?”, Reen said in a confused tone.

 

“Nothing. Nothing.”, Calvin said.

 

It’s been two days now since Chun and Ella went for a business trip in America. And it’s been two days since Aaron and Even fought and yet they still didn’t talk to each other even though they are eating their lunch together with their friends. And sometimes, Even is choosing to be with Prince during lunchtime. It’s like there’s already a little gap between Aaron and Even.

 

At that night, Aaron went to a bar. He wants to be alone. He wants to think peacefully but wherever goes, he doesn’t. So instead, he picks up a pen and paper and started to write something.

 

Gui Gui Wu,

               What’s happening to us? Where is the bestfriend that I knew? Ever since that Prince guy came, you already forgotten about me. You ~~

 

He didn’t dare to finish his letter. He crumpled it and left it there. He wants to go home as he’s already tired. Tired of thinking? Maybe.

 

“You really fell in love with this girl already.”, an unknown girl whispered as she picked up the crumpled paper at the table.