Tomorrow's Fragrance

I Can See Nothing But You

.Recap:

"When? I didn't remember that you said it." Reen said as she recalling their conversation.

 

"I said WE will be back here in Taiwan. WE and not only ME. Did you get it, my friend?", Ivy finally explained and Reen smiled.

 

"Hao le. Let's go home and we have TONS of stories to tell.", Liya said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mom!!! Ivy and Liya are back... They will stay here for good.”, Reen shouted as she opened the door of their house.

 

Mrs. Yu gave Ivy and Liya a welcome hug. She also misses the girls. After a while, Mrs. Yu prepared their favorite food for dinner. As they eat, Ivy and Liya talked about their life in America, how they miss Taiwan, and most especially how they miss their 2 bestfriends.

 

“Ivy, Liya, how’s your trip?”, Mrs. Yu asked.

 

“Tired but happy because finally, we’ll be staying here starting today. I totally miss this place.”, Liya said happily.

 

“Hmm… Mrs. Yu, can we stay here just for tonight? I’m not sure if we can still avail a hotel room at this time.”, Ivy asked.

 

“Sure, you both are always welcome here. And your rooms upstairs are still the same. Reen even has forbidden me to get inside in your rooms. Haha.”, Mrs. Yu laughed.

 

“Really? Thank you Mrs. Yu”, Ivy and Liya said together and gave Mrs. Yu a hug. “Hao. It’s getting late. You should have a rest now in your rooms and you still have classes tomorrow morning. Just leave the dishes to me. Good night girls.”, Mrs. Yu answered.

 

In Even’s room, they were sitting on the floor and talked a little more about Ivy and Liya’s experiences in America. Also, they had so much fun recalling the things that they have done when they were younger. They laughed at the moments when they are playing at the playground near at Reen’s house. But suddenly, a tear in Even’s eyes are forming. The three noticed it.

 

“Even… Are you alright?”, Ivy asked but Even just only nod as a reply. “It’s okay, you can cry if you want to. We’re here.”, she added.

 

“Thank you. I’m so lucky to have you girls.”, Even finally said.

 

“Hao le. Hao le. Enough with the drama. Hey Ivy, I thought that your brother is also studying here in Taiwan. How come that he didn’t pick you up in the airport, instead, you asked Reen and Even to pick us up.”, Liya noticed.

 

“Oh right. He’s really studying here but when I called him, he said that he’s busy so I have to ask Reen instead. But don’t worry, we can meet him tomorrow at school.”, Ivy assured them.

 

“Yeah, you better be. As far as I remember, the last time I saw him was when we’re still young.”, Reen recalled. “So excited to see him again.”, she continued.

 

“Ayieee... Someone’s blushing.”, Even teased as Reen gave her I’m-not look. “Okay, fine. I’ll shut up my mouth. Hehe.”, she gave a teasing smile.

 

The next morning, Liya woke up early so she decided to help Mrs. Yu for preparing the breakfast. Mrs. Yu noticed how Liya missed being in the kitchen with her because ever since she was the one with her preparing the food. After a while, it’s time to wake up the three sleepy heads.

 

“Liya, why don’t you wake up your bestfriends? You might get late in your first day of school.”, Mrs. Yu said.

 

Immediately, Liya went up to their rooms and she woke up her 3 cute bestfriends. At exactly 6:45 am, they are ready to go to school. As Reen and Even’s daily routine, they are just walking to go to school. When they reached the school gate, students are looking at them, knowing that they have 2 new students in National Taiwan University. Before going to their respective room, Liya and Ivy went first to the Dean’s Office to get their schedule.

 

“Good morning students, I’m glad to be your adviser for this semester. I’m Ms. Christine Fan or you can call me Ms. Cherry.”, the teacher introduced herself. “But before we can continue our class, you have 2 new classmates. They were from America.”, she added. After that, she called the two who are waiting outside the classroom and let them introduced themselves.

 

“Good morning, I’m Ivy Chen. Hope that we can be friends here. Thank you.”, Ivy introduced.

 

“And I’m Liya Tong. Hope you can guide us along this semester. Thank you.”, Ivy said.

 

“Okay, thank you. You can now sit beside Reen and Even.”, Ms. Cherry said. As the two sit beside Reen and Even, the teacher started her lessons as well. After the bell rang, the teacher said that they can now have their lunch break.

 

In the cafeteria, Even, Reen, Liya and Ivy are sitted in a round table eating their lunch prepared by Reen’s mom. And suddenly, Even remembered that Ivy will introduce her brother to them. AGAIN.

 

“Oh hey Ivy, I remember that you will introduce your brother to us again after a long, long time.”, Even said as Ivy choked.

 

“Ah, yes, yes. Actually I called him last night and he said that he will find us at lunch break. I wonder where he is now. Let’s just wait for a few minutes.”, Ivy said as she looked around the cafeteria to find where her brother is. “Ah!!! He’s right there and he’s with his friend.”, she pointed to the direction of the boys entering the cafeteria.

 

“Ge!!!”, Ivy shouted as she ran to her brother.

 

“Oh hi mei mei. Long time no see huh.”, her brother said as he misses the hug of his little sister. “Oh by the way, where is your friends”, he remembered.

 

“Yeah, they are eating their lunch over there. Let’s go.”, Ivy said as she pulled her brother to their table.

 

The three are busy eating their lunch that they didn’t notice that Ivy was already with her brother. “Girls, here’s my brother already.”, Ivy finally said. As the three looked up, Reen and Even were shocked who Ivy’s brother is.

 

“Hi girls. I’m Calvin Chen, Ivy’s brother.”, Calvin introduced himself to the girls.

 

“YOU?!!!”, Reen shouted.