Only Have Feelings For You

I Can See Nothing But You

Recap:

“Aiyoo… it’s okay. If you want, you can consider me as a friend.”, he suggested.

 

“Friends? Aren’t we friends right now?”, she wiped her tears and began to laugh a little by Aaron’s stupidity.

 

Aaron laughed as well. “Aiyoo. I thought you don’t…” Both of them are now laughing. “It’s so cute to see her smile like that. I really promise that I won’t let anybody to make you cry.” Aaron thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a month since Aaron and Even became friends or let’s just say, getting closer and closer. During free time, they eat their lunch together with their friends, and sometimes, just the two of them alone.  Their friends noticed the closeness between Aaron and Even are like a real couple. Sometimes, the boys are asking Aaron if he already asked Even to be his girlfriend but he always ignoring the question.  For Aaron, it’s the best if he and Even are like bestfriends for now. He wants to enjoy what relationship they have.

 

“Hey Aaron! Do you want to come with me later?”, Even happily said during their lunch time.

 

“Sure. Where do you want to go?”, he said as he puts his arms around Even’s shoulder. As they bicker with each other, the girls giggled.

 

The two ignored their friends and just continuing on what they are doing. It’s like they have their own world. “I want to buy ice cream on our favorite shop.”, Even answered to Aaron’s question.

 

“Wei. Are you two still not done with that sweet conversation? The ants are now biting us, you know.”, Reen teasingly said.

 

“Aiyoo… Just don’t mind them.”, Calvin said. “If you want, we can go somewhere alone too.”

 

Reen smacked Calvin from trying to flirt with her. The whole gang laughed on Calvin’s reaction but Aaron and Even are still on their own world.

 

“Sure. I’ll go with you after class.” Aaron sweetly said. “Anything for my bestfriend.”

 

“Still ignoring us huh?” Reen shouted but it’s no use. “Oh well, it’s better to leave you two here alone.”

 

“Yeah. Let’s leave them here alone. It seems like we’re not existing here with them”, Liya agreed. The others nodded in agreement. After that, the gang walked out of the cafeteria, leaving Aaron and Even, who are still bickering with each other, alone.

 

As the bell rings for the next class, the two noticed that their friends left already. They wonder why they didn’t say that they are left at the first place. But on the other hand, they seem enjoying to spend their time together.

 

In the middle of discussion of the lesson, Ivy received a text from her sister. After she read it, she passes a note to Even first as she was nearer to Ivy’s seat.

 

Hey, Ella jie texted me a while ago. She said that she wants to meet us in the restaurant near our house later after class. ~~ Ivy

 

Even wondered what it is all about. Every time Ivy passes a note to them, it’s very important thing that she wants to announce.

 

What does she want to tell us? ~~ Even

 

After Even read and write something in it, she passes it to Liya, who is actually next right beside her.

 

I guess that it’s really important… ~~ Liya

 

The, Liya passed the note to Reen. As Reen read the note from Ivy, she looked at the girls and write something in it.

 

Let’s talk about this later. Ms. Fan will notice us. ~~ Reen

 

Reen passed the notes back to the girls until it reach back to Ivy. That text from Ella keeps bugging on Ivy’s mind for the whole session. That thing must be very important, so that’s why Ella texted her that way. Even noticed the uneasiness of Ivy in her chair. She wants to ask her friend what is her problem but she can’t as Ms. Fan is discussing the lesson in front of the class.

 

Finally, the bell rang. All students are now packing their things and left the room immediately. The four girls stayed in the room for a while as they want to know what’s happening to Ivy.

 

“Hey. What happened? You look so terrible.”, Even finally said that question that she wanted to ask Ivy a while ago.

 

“Aiyoo… I don’t know. I feel like there’s something that will happen.”, Ivy said confusingly.

 

“But you said that Ella jie texted you. What did she--” Before Liya could finish her sentence, Calvin and his friends entered the room.

 

“Hey mei, what did Ella jie had said to you?”, Calvin immediately asked his little sister.

 

“I’m not sure. But she said that there is something that she wants us to know.”, Ivy said. “We’ll be going to meet her and your friends will go with us too.”, she pointed at Calvin’s friends.

 

“Huh?”, Aaron and Jiro asked.

 

After discussing the whole text thing from Ella, they immediately went to the restaurant to meet Ivy’s sister. When they entered the place, Ella was already there, with Siwon besides her, waiting for them. Chun greeted his fiancée with a kiss. And of course, they also greeted Siwon there. But before Ella could discuss that thing, they ordered food first as they are already starving to death.

 

While everyone is eating their meal, Ella already started to talk. “So, I called all of you here to discuss something.”

 

“What is it jie? It looks like it’s something very important.”, Calvin always know whenever Ella is like that, there would be something that they need to prepare to.

 

“Yeah. Father texted me this morning and he said that he will be going here to have another business trip. And he said that there would be a big homecoming event. Of course, it would be organized by our family.”, Ella explained.

 

“So, why are we also here?”, Jiro asked, still not catching up with the topic.

 

“You Mr. Wang, as the heir of Wang Motors Company, you are also invited.”, she explained to him once and for all.

 

“Ah. Now, I know. Thanks for explaining it to me. Hehe.”, Jiro laughed.

 

“And for you Mr. Yan, as the son of the owner of the biggest instruments company, my dad also invited you there.”, Ella looked at Aaron. He nodded as his answer.

 

“Then… What about me? Am I also invited?”, Chun looked at Ella with a puppy eyes.

 

“Aiyoo. Of course, Mr. Wu. You already know about it yet your still asking.”, Ella said. “Stupid.”

 

“Ssshhh… Who said that I want to be the next owner of that Fitness Zone gym? Hmph.”, Chun mumbled. “But then, I’ll go because you are there. Haha.”, he said sweetly.

 

“Pssshhh… Stop that you sweet talker!”, Ella smacked his arms. The others laughed by their actions.

 

“Anyways, where will be the party?”, Siwon suddenly asked.

 

“Is he going too?”, Reen asked.

 

“Yeah. If you’re not aware, his dad was the owner of the biggest supermarket in Korea. That’s why my father knows him too.”, Ivy explained.

 

“Oh about that, the party will be held to our house.”, Ella answered Siwon’s question.

 

“House?” Reen asked, surprised. “I’ve never seen your place.”

 

“Me too.”, Even agreed.

 

“Yeah, they have 2 houses here. The only reason that Ivy and Ella is living with you girls is that they wanted to keep it as a secret. And as the daughters of Chen Car Company, their dad agreed to that idea because he is afraid that there might be something happen if the people around them will know that they are the daughters of the richest man in Taiwan.” Aaron explained to Even.

 

“And that goes the same with me.”, Calvin added.

 

“Oh by the way Aaron, when will your sister come back here for a vacation?”, Ella suddenly ask out of their topic.

 

“Hmm… I don’t know. Maybe soon as summer is approaching there in Paris.”, Aaron said.

 

“You have a sister too?” Even asked him. “How come that I don’t know.”

 

“Aiyoo.. You never asked. Silly.”, Aaron pinched her nose. “And Jiro has a two sisters as well.”, he added.

 

“Eh?”, Liya looked at Jiro.

 

“Of course. They are also studying at Paris with Aaron’s sister.”, Jiro smiled at her.

 

“So, back to the topic. Tomorrow, we will go shopping as the said party will be held next week.”, Ella said back to their topic a while ago.

 

“Eh? That fast? Why you didn’t tell us earlier.”, Ivy asked her sister, confused.

 

“I forgot. Hehe.”, Ella scratched her head.

 

As they have a happy dinner, Even got a text message. She quickly grabs the phone in her bag and read the message. She wonder who texted her as there’s no name registered in her phone.

 

Hi little ghost. I’m so excited to see you soon. ~ Unknown