Don't Know How to Love

I Can See Nothing But You

 

"Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving , if you keep believing , the dream that you wish will come true. Aiyoh. How I really wish to find my Prince Charming someday that who will protect me and love me for who I am. Also..." Even thought but got distracted when...

 

"Even!! Even!!"

 

Yes, her thoughts were distracted when her best friend, Reen Yu, called her and told her to focus on their work. Work?? What kind work is that? It's none other than being a Student Assistant in their university - National Taiwan University. They became best of friends since they were kindergarden. They knew each other inside and out and even treat each other as real sisters.

 

Even Wu, a typical teenager student, who always dreaming who and when she will meet her Prince Charming. She's a bubbly girl and always playing pranks to her friends. Parents? She have no parents as they had already died when she was only 4 years old. Since then, Reen's parents treat Even as their real daughter as Reen's parents and Even's parents were also friends since High School.

 

"What?!!! Reen, you really know how to distract me on my little dreams.", Even said.

 

"Oh yeah... You know, it's our first day of work yet you're still dreaming on your Prince Charming thingy... Can you just focus first on our work.. Who knows, he's somewhere out there waiting for the right time..", Reen explained. "Let's see...", she continued.

 

And there... She spotted Aaron Yan, the number one playboy in the University. He's really popular not just because he's a playboy but also, he's musically talented and really good in playing basketball. He's also part of the basketball varsity team of their University.

 

Even saw he best friend who is looking at Aaron. "Hey, who are you looking at?", she asked. She's starting to be confused if Reen has a crush on Aaron Yan. "Do you have a crush on him?", she asked again.

 

"Oh no no no... I don't have a crush on him.. Maybe you? And the fact is that Calvin is my crush but unfortunately he's also a playboy and you know how i hate them. They are playing the girls' feelings towards them.", Reen finally said.

 

"Are you joking, my friend? I will never like that Aaron guy.. It's better to be single rather than to have a crush on him. NO WAY!!", Even laughed.

 

"Hao le, hao le.. Let's just focus on our work before Ms. Fan Fan will notice us.", Reen laughed as well.

 

As the sun goes down, Even and Reen decided to go to a cafe before going home. While they are walking, of course, they are talking a lot of stuffs but suddenly...

 

BAM!!!

 

"Ouch!!! Hey!! Can you look where you're going to so that you will not bump into other people?", Even angrily said.

 

"I'm sorry babe. Calvin suddenly pushed me.", Aaron playfully said while his friends, except for Wu Chun and Jiro, are laughing out loud at Aaron's action towards Even.

 

"Hmph... These guys are really annoying, especially that Aaron and Calvin. I really don't know why my friend has a huge crush on Calvin. Unlike Chun and Jiro, they look like a gentleman than the two.

 

"Are you okay? Do you want me to help you up?", Wu Chun offered his hand to help Even.

 

"You are Even, right?", Jiro asked. "I really apologized for what happened just now. Aaron and Calvin were just playing around. Don't mind them, okay? If you want, we can treat you for dinner.", he continued.

 

"Hmmm... Thanks... But we're in a hurry. Maybe, next time will do. We're going now. Bye.", Reen hurriedly said as he pulled Even away from the guys.