Things happened for a Reason

Meant or not Meant to be

"So what's your answer than?" ask Changwook, "hmmm, mianheyo Changowok oppa, I think I can't do that" said Jiyeon, "it's okay, take your time okay" said Changwook, "mianheyo" said Jiyeon.

"Oppa, I am happy that we got to hang out with each other" said Eunseo, "neh, so what is it that you want to do now" ask Donghae, "hmm, since I am almost 7 months pregnant, I am getting near my pregnancy" said Eunseo, "is that so, when are you turning to your 7 months pregnancy?" ask Donghae, "in a week or so" said Eunseo.

Donghae nodded and look at Eunseo, "take care of the baby well and don't do anything you can't do, whatever you need call me okay" said Donghae, "araso" said Eunseo as she look at Donghae, "why are you acting like this now oppa" ask Eunseo, "I have to do what I have to do right?" said Donghae, Eunseo smile and hug him, he hugged her and smile back.

"Kudae, this is what I have to do, it's for the best" said Donghae as he thought to himself.

"Well since it's the weekend, what should we do tomorrow?" ask Changwook, "I want to be alone for awhile and think about what you just ask me oppa, you'll have to give me some time okay" said Jiyeon, "I know" said Changwook, "oppa, can you take me home now, since it's getting late" said Jiyeon, "did you not bring your medications?" ask Changwook, "ani" said JIyeon.

Changwook looked at Jiyeon, "Did you skip your medication time?" ask Changwook, "I kind of skipped it, that's why I don't want no one to worry, so can I go home now?" ask Jiyeon, "surely" said Changwook as he quickly took Jiyeon home.

Donghae look at the baby room where Eunseo set up before getting the baby, he felt guilty that he didn't help her, and especially when he thought got her pregnant.

Eunseo put her hands on Donghae's shoulder and he look down at her, "what's wrong?" ask Eunseo, "I am really nervous about our baby girl to be born" said Donghae, "what are you nervous about, I should be the one since I am the one giving birth" said Eunseo, "neh, that's true" said Donghae as he put his arms around Eunseo and shrugged her shoulders.

Jiyeon got home safely and Changwook waited until she got in the house and he left, Jiyeon look at her medication and didn't dare to take it because she thinks it's the best way to die leaving everything to herself, she didn't want to live and that was the only way she can do, since her fate isn't meant to be.

"Eunseo-ah, I have to go home now, I'll see you later okay" said Donghae, "araso, I'll see you later too oppa" said Eunseo as he walk to the door and kiss Eunseo's forehead and left her apartment.

Changwook waited until Donghae got out of the place immediately and when he left, Changwook went up to Eunseo's room and Eunseo opened up the door.

"I ask Jiyeon to live with me" said Changwook as he look at Eunseo, Eunseo looked at him and they stood quiet for a moment, "come inside oppa" said Eunseo as she invited Changwook in making sure no one sees them together.

"Oppa, you know you can't always come here when you can, call me first before you come here, it's really risky right now" said Eunseo, "mianheyo, now the father of the baby girl can't even come in this house to visit now?" said Changwook, "oppa" said Eunseo as she look at Changwook, "araso, I'll make sure to call you before I come" said Changwook.

"So what exactly did you say, you ask Jiyeon to live with you and what did she say back?" ask Eunseo, "she told me no at first but then she told me to let her take some time to think about it" said Changwook, "she'll eventually say yes, because you already ask her to marry you and even though she hesitate, she'll say yes to you, I know her" said Eunseo.

"Of course, and Donghae was here to hear it too" said Changwook, "oppa, when are you going to plan to marry her" said Eunseo, "as soon as possible, but since you and Eunseo haven't gotten marry yet than I'll wait until you guys get marry first" said Changwook, "I see, and it's a month away from here too, and I am almost 7 months" said Eunseo, "neh," said Changwook.

Donghae went into Jiyeon's room and she was laying on the bed, "Jiyeon-niie?" ask Donghae, Jiyeon didn't talk to him but pretend that she was sleeping. "You're not asleep" said Donghae, "what is it" ask Jiyeon, "are you okay?" ask Donghae, "neh, today was a shocker, she's probably like that because she's pregnant and pregnant woman are pretty moody" said Jiyeon, "is that so?" said Donghae, Jiyeon just nodded at Donghae.

Donghae hugged Jiyeon and patted her back, "everything is going to be fine" said Donghae, "oppa" said Jiyeon as she look at Donghae, "what is it?" ask Donghae, "what if I don't get better?" ask Jiyeon, "what are you talking about?" ask Donghae, "what if I never got better, would you be able to leave me and live your life on with Eunseo?" ask Jiyeon, "Jiyeon, don't say that okay, you're going to be fine okay" said Donghae.

Jiyeon just looked at Donghae, "mianheyo oppa, I am dying, I am dying because I haven't been eating my medications, mianheyo" said Jiyeon as she look at Donghae, "you're thinking too much and you need to rest" said Donghae, "araso, I'll do that" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon lay down on the bed and Donghae was going to leave until she grabbed him, "can you lay here with my until I sleep and pat me until I fall asleep?" ask Jiyeon, "sure" said Donghae as he lay next to her and pat her to sleep.

The next morning Donghae woke up and found himself sleeping next to Jiyeon, he smile and kiss her on the forehead, there were two maids who work with them but one maid was about to wake up Jiyeon and saw Donghae and Jiyeon in the bed and saw him kissing her on the forehead. She widen her eyes and slowly closed the door and left downstairs quickly.

"Did you wake up Jiyeon" ask the mother, "neh, she'll be out here soon" said the maid, "okay then, get back to work" said the mother, "yes ma'am" said the maid as she went back to her duty.

Jiyeon woke up and saw Donghae next to her, Donghae quickly closed his eyes when she woke up, Jiyeon quietly was going to get up but then Donghae dragged her down and smile, "you we're awake" said Jiyeon, "neh" said Donghae as he hug her, "let's sleep for a few minute" said Donghae, "no, mom and dad will see us, get up now" said Jiyeon, "aishhhh, okay then" said Donghae as he got up and kiss Jiyeon on the lips and went back to his room and they both got ready,

Eunseo came over and so did Changwook, "what's happening here?" ask Jiyeon and Donghae as they came out the room together downstairs, "oh you guys are finally here, we invited them because we wanted them over, we want to have a family breakfast together" said the mother, "oh is that so" said Donghae, "neh, since our Eunseo is almost 7 months she is about to be in labor soon" said the mother, "ah okay then" said Donghae, "come sit" said the mother to Donghae and Jiyeon.

They both walked together and sat next to each other. Jiyeon couldn't look at anyone so she just put her head down while she was eating, "Jiyeon-ah what's with the long face?" ask her mother, "oh nothing mom, I wasn't feeling well today only" said Jiyeon, "are you okay" ask he mother as she touch Jiyeon, "neh omma, I a getting better" said Jiyeon, "have you been eating you medication" ask Donghae, "of course I eat them all the time" said Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah, me and omma wants to take you to somewhere that we should've took you" said the father, "when?" ask Jiyeon, "a week from here" said the father, "oh talking about that, since we're all here do you guys want to come along too?" ask the mother, "uh sure" said both of Changwook and Eunseo, "how about you Donghae" ask the mother, "of course I'll go" said Donghae.

"Alright then, from a week here- oh Eunseo isn't a week from here you're 7 months pregnant with your baby" said the mother, "neh" said Eunseo, "alright then, let's havea wonderful trip there" said the mother.

Jiyeon and Donghae look at each other and tried to smile to each other. When they got done eating at the table Donghae and Jiyeon were together and Donghae held her hand, "are you okay?" ask Donghae, "oppa, do you sometime wish that everything happened for a reason?" ask Jiyeon, "why  you say that?" ask Donghae, "answer my question" said Jiyeon, "well sometimes I do think that everything happened for a reason" said Donghae.

"Jiyeon, since we can't go anywhere alone, can I take you somewhere before we go on that trip with the parents and everyone else?" ask Donghae, "sure" said Jiyeon, "let's go then" said Donghae, "okay then" said Jiyeon.

Donghae got Jiyeon in to the car and drove off to where he wanted to take Jiyeon where he can be with her just alone. "Oppa where are you taking me?" ask Jiyeon, "somewhere really pretty" said Donghae, "don't you believe me" ask Donghae, "neh, I do" said Jiyeon as she smile to Donghae.

Eunseo and Changwook were getting prepare to go on that trip and they were excited, "Eunseo before we leave with the whole family thing, I want to take you somewhere" said Changwook, "where to?" ask Eunseo, "just for a couple of days before the parents take us on a actual family outing" said Changwook, "alright then" said Eunseo.

"Come on, let's go now" said Changwook, "alright then" said Eunseo. Changwook took Eunseo carefully to the car and drove off to somewhere he wanted to take her before going to the family outing.

"Oppa, thank you for everything" said Eunseo, "sure I just wanted to do what's right as the father of the baby before I can't do that anymore" said Changwook, "araso, I do feel guilt for everything but, if I am getting moody, than you need to bear it okay" said Eunseo, "of course, I can bear with any women in the world" said Changwook, "is that so?" said Eunseo, "Changwook for instance Jiyeon, I've been bearing it the whole time" said Changwook, "ah I see" said Eunseo.