In the Hospital

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon came out from talking to Changwook's father and she walked to Donghae, "what did he say to you" ask Donghae, "he wants me to stay here and watch Changwook in the hospital" said Jiyeon, "look if you don't want to then you don't need to" said Donghae, "it's okay, I already told his father that I am willing to help watch over Changwook" said Jiyeon.

Donghae grab Jiyeon and took her away to his car. Eunseo saw them holding each other and didn't know what to say watching Donghae and Jiyeon getting closer to each other.

"What is with those two? How come they're becoming closer than me and Donghae oppa" said Eunseo herself.

Eunseo called Donghae and he didn't pick up, and she tried calling Jiyeon but she didn't pick up. "In his eyes, it's much of a different feeling when he looks at me" said Eunseo to herself as she walk into Changwook's room.

Before she got in, she smelled something and she ran really quickly to the bathroom and started puking. Since it was a hospital, Eunseo went to go check on the doctor to see why all of a sudden she just start feeling weird in her stomach, so the doctor took a test result while she wait in the room.

When the doctor came back in he was happy, "congrats, you're pregnant" said the doctor. Eunseo was shock and she didn't know what to do at all. "No way, it can't be" as she thought back to when her and Changwook slept together and made love.

"It can't be" as Eunseo was really shock about her being pregnant.

"Do you want to go home" ask Donghae, "neh" said Jiyeon with a weak voice.

Donghae drove them to Jiyeon's house, but before she went in, Donghae grabbed her hands, "don't pressure yourself into something you don't want to do" said Donghae, "I'm fine" said Jiyeon, "please, don't pressure yourself into something that you don't want to do" said Donghae, "oppa, please, can you stop caring and worrying about me, I'm not a little girl anymore" said Jiyeon as she look into Donghae's eyes.

Jiyeon removed Donghae's hand off her hands and she opened the door and went out of his car. Donghae sigh and watch Jiyeon walk inside her house.

Donghae was just waiting in front of Jiyeon's house and fell asleep in the car. It was late and Eunseo called Jiyeon, "what is it" ask Jiyeon, "Jiyeon-ah, I have something to tell you" said Eunseo, "what is it" ask Jiyeon, "I want to tell you that, nevermind, I'll tell you when it's the right time" said Eunseo, "are you sure" ask Jiyeon, "neh, well I want to ask you that are you okay" ask Eunseo, "neh I'm fine" said Jiyeon.

Eunseo then stop talking for a bit, "Jiyeon-ah, are you going to the hospital to visit Changwook tomorrow" ask Eunseo, "neh, I am going to take care of Changwook until he gets release from the hospital" said Jiyeon, "alright then, I'll see you later then" said Eunseo, "neh, I'm hanging up then" said Jiyeon as she hung up.

The next morning Jiyeon woke up and went outside to go to the hospital to check up on Changwook. When she open the door outside she saw Donghae's car and she saw him and she wanted to go towards his car but then she stop and shook his head, "anya, I can't do this" as Jiyeon walk the other way to the hospital.

Donghae woke up and saw Jiyeon as she turned the corner. "Oh, she didn't see me" as Donghae quickly turn on his car and drove to her. Jiyeon was waiting on the bus stop and Donghae stop and watch her sit waiting for the bus. Jiyeon finally got on the bus and Donghae continued following her.

"Oppa, stop caring and worrying about me anymore please" as those words repeat over and over on his head.

Jiyeon then got to the hospital and Donghae also went to go find a parking lot space and when Jiyeon got into Changwook's room, she saw Eunseo sitting there sleeping on the sofa.

Jiyeon smile and went up to Eunseo and shook her on the shoulders. "Eonni, when did you get here" ask Jiyeon, "ah, I just got here, but I just got tire and then fell asleep here" said Eunseo, "oh I see, well did he wake up yet" ask Jiyeon, "anya, he haven't woke up yet" said Eunseo, "ah I see, well I bought some food, so do you want to eat breakfast" ask Jiyeon, "sure why not" said Eunseo as she and Jiyeon prepare breakfast.

Donghae was walking to Changwook's room and heard Eunseo's voice and Jiyeon's voice, he then went inside the room and saw the two girls talking to each other.

"Oh oppa, you're here" exclaimed Eunseo as she walk towards Donghae and kiss him on the cheek. Jiyeon look at them and smile at Donghae and Donghae look at Jiyeon.

"Well now we're here, I want to tell you guys something" said Eunseo, "What is it" ask Donghae, "oppa, when are you going two ask me to get engage with you huh" ask Eunseo, "I'm not sure yet, I am still busy with my schedule" said Donghae, "well I want to get engage with you" said Eunseo, "I know you do, but you'll have to wait okay" said Donghae, "I've waited so long" said Eunseo.

Donghae look at Eunseo then at Jiyeon, Jiyeon wasn't looking at them and was just playing with her food.

Jiyeon walk and sat next to Changwook and she touched his hands, "please get better so I won't have to suffer Changwook" said Jiyeon to Changwook.

Changwook moved his hand and Jiyeon look up to Changwook and he slightly open his eyes and Jiyeon widen her eyes, "he's awake" said Jiyeon.

Donghae and Eunseo walk towards Changwook and Jiyeon. "I'm going to go get the doctor" said Donghae as he walked outside to go get the nurse and doctor.

The nurse came in and checked up on Changwook and they all waited while they were inspecting him. Changwook's parents arrived to the hospital as they heard that he woke up.

"How is he" ask Changwook's mother, "omma, you're still not feeling well you should go get some rest" said Jiyeon, "it's okay, well I am glad that he's awake" said Changwook's mother.

Changwook's parents, Donghae, Jiyeon and Eunseo was just standing there watching the nurse doing their work and looking at Changwook.