About Love

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon and Donghae got back to work after all the mess that happened over the weekend.

"Jiyeon come inside I need to talk to you" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon as she walked into his office.

Jiyeon came to his office and he told his right hand man to tell no one to disturbed them. "Have a seat please" said Donghae.

Jiyeon sat down, "what do you want boss" ask Jiyeon, "I want you to not tell anyone about what I told to you about the love I don't want to have with Eunseo" said Donghae, "yah, it's none of my business, why would I care, I wouldn't want to get in between the both of you guys" said Jiyeon.

Donghae nodded, "thanks a lot, so how's work, are you getting comfortable on what to do" ask Donghae, "I'm fine, but when I'm just a bit tire" said Jiyeon, "why" ask Donghae, "I still go to school, I now take night classes due to the job I have right now" said Jiyeon, "what college are you attending" ask Donghae, "Seoul University" said Jiyeon.

The door knocked before they can continue their conversation, "what is it" ask Donghae, "your father is here" said his right hand man name Park Jinwoo.

Donghae and Jiyeon stood up they both stand properly for Donghae's father to enter the office. Jiyeon bowed an than left the room, "Ms. Jiyeon, please bring my father some coffee" said Donghae, "alright then" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon left the room and went to go get coffee for Donghae and his father. "Take a seat father" said Donghae, "how's work" as Donghae's father sat down on the sofa, "it's going good so far" said Donghae, "there's a problem at our company in Jeju Island, since I can't go, I want you to go there for a month or two" said Donghae's father.

Jiyeon got the coffee ready and then brought it in the office, and left the office. "Jeju Island? What's wrong with it" ask Donghae, "it's getting bankrupt, and we really need someone to be over there to supervise and help there for a bit" said Donghae's father.

"I see, well am I going alone then" ask Donghae, "if you want" said Donghae's father, "can I bring in the new employer that I hired" ask Donghae, "sure, since the new employer would need to learn more experiences, take them" said Donghae's father, "alright then, how about.." before Donghae could finish his sentence, "you can't take Eunseo with you, she's still not your fiance yet" said Donghae's father.

Eunseo got out of her car and smell the fresh air, "oppa, oppa, oppa" said Eunseo to herself smiling.

"Thanks for coming father" said Donghae. Donghae's father than stop when Jiyeon got up and bowed down, he looked at her one more time for the longest time, "what is it father" ask Donghae, "nothing, I'm leaving now son" said Donghae's father as he left.

Jiyeon bowed down and watched him leave, "what was that about" ask Jiyeon to herself. "Jiyeon come inside my office" said Donghae, "again?! Why do you always call me in for" ask Jiyeon, "because it's for work and you're my assistant of course" said Donghae.

Jiyeon got in and sat down when he ask her to, "what is it now" ask Jiyeon, "we're going to Jeju Island" said Donghae, "Jeju Island?" questioned Jiyeon, "neh, Jeju Island" said Donghae.

Eunseo got in the building and saw Donghae's father and walked towards him and bowed to him, "appa-nim, how are you doing" ask Eunseo, "I'm doing fine Eunseo-shhi, are you here to meet my son" ask Donghae's father, "neh, I brought him some lunch" said Eunseo, "that's nice of you, how about come tonight to our house, we need to discuss some matters bring your parents too" said Donghae's father, "araso" said Eunseo as she bowed and he left.

Eunseo got to the elevator and took the elevator to Donghae's office. Eunseo knocked on the door and Jiyeon and Donghae looked at the door, "oh Eunseo-shhi, why are you here" ask Donghae, "ahh, I brought you some lunch" said Eunseo not so happy when she saw him with Jiyeon, "unnie, you're here," said Jiyeon, "neh, why are you in here" ask Eunseo, "ah, we were discussing some work matters" said Donghae, "I see" said Eunseo.

"Just leave the lunch there I'll eat it when I'm not busy okay" said Donghae, "araso, I can wait" said Eunseo, "alright then" said Donghae, "I was just about to leave to do some more work, you both have fun" said Jiyeon as she walked out of the office.

"Oppa, I cooked you the best meal I can cook of" said Eunseo, "neh, jongmal? Let me see how my Eunseo cook, whether it's good or not" said Donghae.

Eunseo unwrapped the stuffs and open the food plate, "wha- it smells good" said Donghae, "of course, because this is specially made for you oppa" said Eunseo, "thank you, I'll eat well" said Donghae.

Eunseo grabbed the chopstick and grab a dish that she made and fed Donghae with, "it's delicious, wha- I didn't know you can cook like this Eunseo" said Donghae, "of course, cooking is my technique, other than that, I love baking, sewing and painting" said Eunseo.

Donghae looked at her, "you're so talented do you know that," said Donghae, "neh, I've learned a lot" said Eunseo, "jongmal" said Donghae, "oh about that, I have a job now, I opened my own shop of fashion clothing line, you should come when I have my opening" said Eunseo.

Donghae look at her and stop eating; "wha- your own store, that's great, your parents must've supported you a lot, well congrats, and of course I would come, why would I miss a thing like that, so when is it" ask Donghae; "the opening will begin this saturday" said Eunseo.

"Saturday" as Donghae thinks to himself, "are you busy that day" ask Eunseo, "no just told me right in time, the thing is that I have to leave to Jeju Island in a week, it's a relieve that you have it on Saturday" said Donghae, "ah, Jeju Island, well for what" ask Eunseo, "for work, there's some difficulties there" said Donghae, "can I come" ask Eunseo, "my appa won't let you go since we aren't engaged yet" said Donghae.

"Araso, I can stay here and wait for you" said Eunseo, "really? I'm going to be gone for a month or so" said Donghae, "buh!? Araso, it's okay I can still wait for you" said Eunseo, "you're so cute" said Donghae, "really!? I'll always wait for you because I know that you'll come back to me eventually" said Eunseo, "araso, let's finish eating before the food isn't good" said Donghae, "araso" as they continue eating.

Changwook got a call from Eunseo, "oh what is it" ask Changwook, "are you busy saturday" ask Eunseo, "ani- wae" ask Changwook, "I am opening my store that day you should come" said Eunseo, "really? Well congrats, when is it" ask Changwook, "around 5pm, come okay" said Eunseo, "araso, I'll come eventually" said Changwook, "thanks" said Eunseo, "no problem and congrats" as Changwook hung up.

Jiyeon came to the office, "what do you want now" ask Donghae, "I think I can't go to Jeju Island with you" said Jiyeon, "wae" ask Donghae.

"My parents wouldn't let me go" said Jiyeon, "liar," said Donghae, "I'm not lying, I never lie" said Jiyeon, "well too bad, I bought plane tickets already, you have to go" said Donghae, "already!?" said Jiyeon, "neh, you better tell your parents, how about this, give me your phone" said Donghae, "wae" ask Jiyeon, "just give it to me" said Donghae.

Jiyeon took out her phone and he snatched it from her, he called his phone and then saved their name on each other, and then he called Jiyeon's parents.

"Buh!? What are you doing" ask Jiyeon, "just wait" said Donghae, "oh annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Donghae and I am your daughter Jiyeon's boss and I need a permission that I can take Jiyeon on a work trip to Jeju Island" said Donghae, "yah, give me my phone back" said Jiyeon.

"Ah, uri Jiyeon- Jiyeon appa, what do you think" ask Jiyeon's mother, "where is she going to" ask Jiyeon's father, "to Jeju Island for her job" said Jiyeon's mother, "it's okay, as long she's now lacking off on work" said Jiyeon's father, "araso- neh, she can go to Jeju Island" said Jiyeon's mother, "araso thank you" said Donghae as he hung up the phone and Jiyeon snatched it away.

"Yah, why did you have to do that for" ask Jiyeon, "because I felt like it and I know you wouldn't have the guts to tell your parents, just the way you acted earlier" said Donghae, "what!? Yah, you are so weird" said Jiyeon, "thanks, now within a week we're going to Jeju Island so when you're done with work start packing later" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon as she got out of the room.

It was that Saturday that Eunseo opened her store. Jiyeon, Donghae and Changwook arrived early to help her set up. "Jiyeon unnie" said Eunseo, "you've made it, I'm so happy" said Eunseo, "neh, why would I not come to unnies new store" said Jiyeon, "thank you" as Eunseo hug Jiyeon.

Eunseo look at Jiyeon's outfit, "yah, you look like you just got done coming from a birthday party, come on let's go change" said Eunseo, "yah, this is all I have" said Jiyeon, "I know, let's go" said Eunseo as she took Jiyeon to the changing room in the back of the room.

"Greet everyone and tell them I'll be back" said Eunseo, "araso" said all her employees.

Eunseo took Jiyeon to the back and ask one of her make up artist, hairstylist and wardrobe person to fix Jiyeon up, and they did as what's been told.

Eunseo came right back out and saw Donghae and Changwook, "Donghae oppa and Changwook oppa you guys are here" said Eunseo, "neh, and your store is really nice" said Changwook, "thank you oppa" said Eunseo, "neh, no problem" said Changwook.

"You're so lucky to have such great parents" said Donghae, "neh, I am" said Eunseo, "congrats, I love it, now you'll have to start to work hard" said Donghae, "I know I am really excited oppa" said Eunseo.

"Where's Jiyeon" ask Changwook, "she'll come in a bit" said Eunseo.

It's been almost an hour and Jiyeon haven't appear yet, "where is Jiyeon" ask Changwook again, "let me see" said Eunseo as she looked and saw Jiyeon coming out, "there she go" said Eunseo.

Donghae and Changwook looked at Jiyeon as she walked out to the place where everybody was at, "wha- she is so pretty" said a guy, "shut up" said his girlfriend.

Everyone was looking at Jiyeon, she was uncomfortable and walk towards Eunseo, Changwook and Donghae.

"Wha- Dongsaeng you look so pretty" said Eunseo, "neh, she's always Ms. Pretty Jiyeon" said Changwook.

"Thank you" said Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at Donghae and smile at him and he smile back.

The party went really well and everyone enjoyed it, since Eunseo had some great clothing line and a lot of people loved her clothes that she was going to sell.

"Jiyeon, what are you going to do next week" ask Changwook, "I-I..." as Jiyeon look at Changwook, "she is going to Jeju Island" said Donghae.

Jiyeon and Changwook look at Donghae, "why are you going there" ask Changwook to Jiyeon, "because she's going there with me for a job work only" said Donghae, "ah- I see, should I come along" ask Changwook, "anya, we won't have time to see each other so I don't want you to miss work, stay in work okay" said Jiyeon, "araso, I'll do whatever you say then" said Changwook as he put his arm on Jiyeon's waist.

Eunseo walk to Donghae and link arms with him, "oppa let's go this way" said Eunseo as she drag him somewhere where it's private for the two of them.

Eunseo clothes the door and lock the door, "what's this" ask Donghae, "my new office" said Eunseo, "wha- I like it" said Donghae. He turned around to Eunseo and she got closer to him, "let's have some fun oppa" said Eunseo and Donghae look at Eunseo.