Jeju Island

Meant or not Meant to be

Changwook to Jiyeon to the airport to send her off, Eunseo went with Donghae to drop him off the airport.

"I see you within a month or so then" said Changwook, "neh," said Jiyeon, "I'll miss you for those two months" said Changwook, "I'll remember to call you when I get there okay" said Jiyeon, "araso" said Changwook.

Eunseo look at Donghae and hugged him, "I'm going to miss you oppa" said Eunseo, "I know, well you have a great time here and you work hard to become successful okay" said Donghae, "I will" said Eunseo as she stop hugging him.

Changwook kissed Jiyeon's forehead and she just stood still. Then Donghae and Jiyeon left into the airplane saying goodbye to each other.

Jiyeon and Donghae were on the airplane on the first class. Jiyeon was amazed by their services they had in first class.

"Eat all you want okay" said Donghae, "I don't eat that much" said Jiyeon as she look at the food they serve them.

Changwook and Eunseo went to a small restaurant and ate together, "so I see you and Jiyeon's relationship had been developing well" said Eunseo, "neh, it's a great honor that I got to be back with Jiyeon again" said Changwook, "that's good then" said Eunseo. Their food got to them and they started eating.

"When is it going to be you and Donghae's engagement day?" ask Changwook to Eunseo, "Hm, I don't know yet" said Eunseo, "did you guys talk to the parents" ask Changwook, "not yet, I don't want to force Donghae into getting engage or married yet, but I'll love it if we do get engage as soon as possible" said Eunseo, "I see, well if nothing happened between me and Jiyeon then I would've ask her to marry me a long time ago" said Changwook.

Eunseo looked up at Changwook; "tha's right, how long have you and Jiyeon dated for" ask Eunseo, "2 years, and this year we met each other again, it's like fate brought us back together" said Changwook, "Ah, I see well I never believe in fate until, fate brought me to Donghae" said Eunseo.

Changwook and Eunseo continued eating and talking about their future plans. "Yah, won't you miss Jiyeon for two months" ask Eunseo, "neh," said Changwook, "me too" said Eunseo.

Finally, Donghae and Jiyeon got to Jeju Island and went to place where it's not a hotel, but something like an motel.

"Yah, why are we living next door each other" ask Jiyeon to Donghae, "because I can knock on your door every morning to get up to work" said Donghae, "yah, I'm not that lazy to not get up early in the morning" said Jiyeon.

Donghae nodded his head, "let's go out" said Donghae, "go out? Why, we just got here" said Jiyeon, "kaja" said Donghae as he started walking away from the rooms and Jiyeon decided to follow him.

Donghae and Jiyeon went to go visit some pretty places in Jeju Island that Jiyeon never saw before. Donghae and Jiyeon was having fun hanging out with each other the first day in Jeju Island.

Jiyeon was waiting for Donghae to get out from a public bathroom because he had an stomach ache after eating so much food. While she was waiting, these drunk guys were heading to the bathroom but then they saw Jiyeon and they started playing with her, she was afraid and was looking back at the bathroom to see if Donghae came out but he didn't.

Then the guys dragged her and she started screaming for help. Donghae then heard her voice when he got done from coming out the bathroom and washing his hands. Dongae didn't turned off the water and quickly came out and didn't see Jiyeon anymore.

"What a pretty girl we see here, where did you come from" said the main leader.

Then he got closer to Jiyeon, "get away from me" screamed Jiyeon, "oh you like playing rough" said the guy as he grabbed Jiyeon fiercely and she started screaming. Donghae then heard her voice and started running towards where he heard her voice and he then kicked one guy.

There were four guys that Donghae fought before he gets to the guy on top of Jiyeon. The guy didn't bother looking back at Donghae and continued ripping Jiyeon's clothes off her.

The the cops came and Donghae got to him and knocked him away from Jiyeon. Jiyeon got up and quickly hugged Donghae and was crying, Donghae was surprised Jiyeon hugged him, "what's this feeling I'm feeling for her" said Donghae, "gwenchanayo" said Donghae to Jiyeon as he hugged her back and pat her head.

The cops then took all the guys who Donghae fought and the one who tried to Jiyeon too. All of them went to the police station including Donghae and Jiyeon.

Eunseo and Changwook were walking together, "you want to go for some soju" ask Eunseo, "sure why not, since it's a friday" said Changwook, "let's go then" said Eunseo as they went inside this booth.

"Ahjiimma, two soju and two cups please" said Changwook.

"Let's make a bet who can drink the most, hmmm" said Euseo, "anya, let's do like next week or so" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo, "lets just enjoy this soju and congrats each other" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo.

"So how about let's go to Jeju Island for the last two weeks with Donghae and Jiyeon" said Changwook, "neh, I'll like that" said Eunseo, "it's a plan then" said Changwook, "cheers" said Eunseo as they drunk the soju together.

Changwook walked Eunseo home after drinking a bottle of Soju, "we'll go a week from here okay" said Changwook, "neh, bye" said Eunseo as Changwook left home.

Donghae and Jiyeon got back to their rooms, "are you okay sleeping alone" ask Donghae, "hmmm" said Jiyeon, "you want me to stay with until you fall asleep" said Donghae, "thank you" said Jiyeon. Donghae went inside her room and sat down next to her.

"Donghae thanks for helping me today" as Jiyeon started crying, Donghae nodded his head and pat her head. Jiyeon held his head tightly and closed her eyes.

Jiyeon then fell asleep, but Donghae also fell asleep in her room too.