A Whole new beginning

Meant or not Meant to be

Donghae came to work and didn't see Jiyeon so he went into his office and saw a resignation letter on his desk and he knew it was from Jiyeon, so he opened it and read the letter.

"Araso, this is better for the both of us" said Donghae as he crumbled the paper and threw it in the trash can bin.

Jiyeon was walking around the city and was enjoying her own day alone walking around for a fresh air

Donghae called Changwook.

Phone conversation:
Changwook: What is it?
Donghae: Jiyeon quit my company.
Changwook: What happened?
Donghae: Stuffs, well I don't want to do anything with her anymore.
Changwook: What are you talking about?
Donghae: Nothing, well just be there for her, cause she really needs you right with her.
Changwook: Alright then.
Donghae: I'm hanging up now.

End of Conversation.

Changwook called Jiyeon but there were no answers at all. "Is this girl at home" as Changwook took his coat and went to his car.

Donghae couldn't stop thinking Jiyeon's resignation letter and couldn't think at all. Than he thought back about telling Jiyeon that he doesn't want to see her anymore. So then he took his coat and went to his car and drove off.

Donghae finally got to a place where he can walk alone and think to himself. While he was walking alone, then he stopped and looked ahead of him and there was Jiyeon ahead of him and he removed his eyes to not look at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon looked in front of her and saw Donghae in front of her. He turned away from her and then just walked passed her, Jiyeon just stood still and watched Donghae walk away from her.

Jiyeon than walked away and Donghae turned away and look at Jiyeon walk away too. "Mianhe, I am too much of a coward to face you Jiyeon-ah, I want to tell you that I am not capable of being a man, I am sorry" said Donghae to himself.

Eunseo touched her stomach and looked outside. "Omma doesn't know what to do anymore" as she look at her stomach. The doorbell rung and Eunseo went to go open the door.

When she opened, it was Donghae that was in front of her, which amazed her. "Oppa why are you here" ask Eunseo, "let's get marry" said Donghae. Eunseo was shocked, "neh, neh" said Eunseo, "okay, but we'll have to get engage first, araso" said Donghae, "neh, I don't care what we do first, as long as we're getting marry" said Eunseo.

Eunseo hugged Donghae and he slightly put his arms up and hug her back. Changwook was driving around looking for Jiyeon, when he found out that she wasn't ome. So while he was driving, he stopped and spotted Jiyeon from the behind, he got off his car and shouted Jiyeon's name. Jiyeon looked and turned and saw Changwook and he ran to her and hugged her.Jiyeon was really tire and she didn't know what to do.

When Changwook hugged her, she fainted and he grabbed her quickly and took her  to his car and he held her hand, "Jiyeon-ah it's going to be okay, please be okay" as he was driving really fast ato get to the hospital.

When she got into the hospital, Changwook's heart started to hurt, it was hurting so bad that he also fainted. When Jiyeon woke up, she saw Changwook next to her, lying on the bed, she got up and look at the nurse."Why is he here?" ask Jiyeon.

"Oh, he took you in, but he had an heart failure, it's a really risky thing for him right now, we need for him to not have any hard time or stress, it'll cause him to death because of his heart his really weak at the moment" said the doctor as he just arrive at the moment. "What do you mean by a heart failure" ask Jiyeon, "are you someone close to him" ask the doctor, "neh" said Jiyeon."Well it seems like he had an accident not too long ago, and he hasn't recovered yet, even though he say he is, he isn't. I'm not sure, but we found out that, his heart condition failed" said the doctor. Jiyeon look at Changwook and the doctor bow and just left.

Jiyeon bowed back at the doctor and looked at Changwook, she shed tears for him, knowing that he is in a worst condition than her. "Changwook oppa, babo, why do you act so tough in a situation like this" as Jiyeon startied crying.

Jiyeon got off her bed, and went to the top roof to get some fresh air. Jiyeon was crying and she was thinking of her moments with Donghae and her moments with Changwook."What should I do?" ask Jiyeon to herself.

"Donghae oppa! I miss you so much, mianhe, I can't believe this happen to us, why, why, why? I can't even tell you that I like you anymore, oppa," cried Jiyeon.While Changwook was out there listening to her, he was sad to hear the fact that Jiyeon is suffering, "Jiyeon-ah, mianheayo, I ruined your life" said Changwook.

Donghae and Eunseo went to go visit both side of the family and they accept the both of them to get engage first before marriage. Eunseo was really happy, but Donghae pretended to be happy but inside of him, he is really sad.

"Oppa, thank you, you're just like someone who revived me from death, and oppa, I'll always be by your side no matter what happens" exclaimed Eunseo as she hug Donghae.

Jiyeon got in the room and saw that Changwook was awake. "Oppa? said Jiyeon, "hmm, I know what's wrong with me, I'll be fine" said Changwook as he smile at Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at Changwook and she couldn't smile at all. "Oppa, I'll be by your side until you get better, araso" said Jiyeon. Changwook look at Jiyeon and widen his eyes and slightly smile, yet was disappointed to hear that from her.