Changes in Saddness

Meant or not Meant to be

The next morning, Jiyeon woke up and Changwook took her home from the hospital and before they were about to enter the house, Donghae's parents were outside waiting for Jiyeon.

When Changwook took Jiyeon to their front door, Donghae's parents smile and the mother came and hug Jiyeon and she widen her eyes and didn't know whether to hug her back or not.

"Why are you guys here" ask Jiyeon, "we're to come talk to you, but let's go inside, we've met the parents that took care of you, we're just waiting for you now" said the mother, "araso" said Jiyeon as she walked in, also Changwook too.

When Jiyeon got inside, her parents look at her with saddness, "what is going on omma" ask Jiyeon, "sit down first" said Jiyeon's mother.

Changwook and everybody sat down along as Jiyeon. "The thing is, we want to bring you into the family, and we've talk to you parents already, and they accept it, but now, we're here to talk with you, whether you want to live with us or not, I know it's really hard on you because they've raised you like their own daughter, and it's a really difficult thing to do this to a children like this" said Donghae's father.

Jiyeon widen her eyes and didn't say a word, "I know that you're shock, but if you don't want to, it's okay, we're still willing to come over here and come see our own daughter, or not, we can buy you a place close to both parents so that the both of us parents can come see you, and if you say yes, by tomorrow we're going to come get you" said Donghae's father.

Jiyeon look at her parents that raised her, "omma, appa" said Jiyeon. The mother touched her hair, "go live with them okay, it'll be much better for you, you won't suffer like how we do" said Jiyeon's mother.

Jiyeon tears came down and she hugged her mother, "omma, what are you talking about, how can I leave the both of you guys alone to suffer as I leave here" cried Jiyeon.

Donghae's parents looked at each other and then at her, "Jiyeon-ah, we won't let them suffer, we're going to re-pay them back for taking care of you, and you're the most important thing that you and your mother love" said Donghae's father.

"Are you sure that you'll not let them suffer" ask Jiyeon, "neh, I promise I won't let them suffer at all" said the father, "if you say so, but give me more time, like a week to come home" said Jiyeon.

Donghae's parents were happy, "so then, you're coming home to us then" said the mother with a smile and she held onto the father's hand, "neh, if you promise that to me that you won't let them suffer, I'll come and live with you guys, but if they're suffering while I'm gone, I won't come live with you guys" said Jiyeon.

"Araso, we'll do as what you say, so that you can just come home for the very first time in a long time" said the mother, "thank you, thank you so much" said the mother to the parents that raised Jiyeon and to Jiyeon.

Changwook was there listening to every conversation they had. Jiyeon went outside and sent off her real parents. "So you're going into that house then" ask Changwook, "I have to get along and comfortable with my actual parents don't I" said Jiyeon, "true, true, but hey, you've made the biggest choice ever today, and you did the right thing, as long as no one is hurt" said Changwook, "did I" ask Jiyeon.

Changwook nodded, "neh, if I was you, I would've done the same thing too" said Changwook, "when you enter, let's do a house warming party for you" said Changwook, "I don't know, I don't really like house warming parties" said Jiyeon, "why, cause it's not your type" ask Changwook, "anya, I just hate having people to know how I live" said Jiyeon.

"Well this one, will just be me and you and your parents, Donghae and Eunseo, how about that" ask Changwook, Jiyeon didn't say a word hearing Donghae's name, "never mind I won't invite them if you're not comfortable" said Changwook, "anya, it's okay" said Jiyeon.

"Well, I'll drop you off from here, take care okay" said Jiyeon, "thank you, and you too, take great care of yourself well" ask Changwook hug Jiyeon and then walked off waving to her and got inside his car and drove off. Jiyeon wave bye to him and watch him drive off.

Eunseo and Donghae were at the store trying dresses on for Eunseo for the engagement day, even though it's only a month away. "Oppa, how's this" ask Eunseo, Donghae look at Eunseo, "it looks good" said Donghae.

"Aigoo, you said that with the others, but then I like this one, it's really pretty, I'm going to buy this one for the engagement day" said Eunseo, "araso" said Donghae.

"Oppa, have you found a suit for yourself yet" ask Eunseo, "ah, I forgot, well I can do that later" said Donghae, "Anya- excuse me, can you help him on suits please, thank you" said Eunseo.

Donghae look at Eunseo, "you'll thank me later" said Eunseo as she close the blinds to get herself changed back into her regular clothes. Donghae then tried on a black suit and it really suited him. "Wha- my oppa is so handsome in that suit" exclaimed Eunseo, "do you like it" ask Donghae, "neh, let's buy this one for you" said Eunseo, "okay, as you say" said Donghae.

Then they went to the cash register to pay for their outfits.

One week passed and Jiyeon enter the house, when she entered the house, she was expecting to see Donghae but she didn't see him. "Ah, right now, Donghae isn't home, he's busy with his engagement schedule," said the mother, "ah, is that so" said Jiyeon as she didn't like hearing that he's actually getting marry.

"Bring this to her room" said the mother to the maid, "anya, I got this" said Jiyeon, "anya, we want to talk to bring you out to buy a dress for your brother's wedding" said the mother.

"Brother?" said Jiyeon to herself. "Let's go then" said father. Jiyeon smile and nodded her head.

Changwook was outside before he was going to leave from helping Jiyeon, the parents shouted his name and told him to come along with them.

Changwook drove them to the place where they wanted to go to, Jiyeon was at a wedding place where they sold dresses, Changwook look at Jiyeon and she felted uncomfortable.

"Hello, this is my daughter and I requested something for to try on" said the mother, "alright, come here, we got it ready for you already" said the employee.

Jiyeon followed the women into the dressing room, "Jiyeon-ah, come out so that I can see how you look in that dress okay" said the mother with a big smile, "neh, I'll come out" said Jiyeon as she went inside to change into the dress.

Changwook was just there talking with the parents. Jiyeon finally got done changing and looked at herself, she wanted to cry but she couldn't so she held in her tears and went out to the place where her parents are waiting for her.

"Wow, it's so pretty" said the mother, Jiyeon smile at her mother and she walked up to her and looked how the dress fitted her so perfectly. Changwook was drawn from Jiyeon because she was pretty in that dress.

"Changwook-ah, are you checking out my daughter" said the mother, "yah, you can't have her yet, cause we just have her, you'll have to wait for years until you get our daughter" said the father, "ah, I can wait no matter how long it is" said Changwook.

Jiyeon smile and didn't say a word, she look at Changwook and he lip to her, "you look pretty in that dress." Jiyeon smile at him.

Donghae and Eunseo was walking in the wedding place where the parents wanted them to come to, "I wonder why omma and appa wants us here" said Eunseo, "I don't know too" said Donghae.

When they saw Changwook and spotted the parents they also saw Jiyeon in this dress, Donghae wanted to freeze, but he didn't want Eunseo to worry about anything so he just slowly walked towards them.

"Wha- Jiyeon-ah, you look so pretty, is this why you ask us to come here, to come see how pretty your Jiyeon is" exclaim Eunseo, "you guys are here, that's great, well since she's one of your braidsmaid, what do you think" ask the mother, "I like it" said Eunseo.

"How about you Donghae" ask the mother, Donghae look at the mother and at Jiyeon, Jiyeon look at Donghae for a certain amount of time, "I don't like it" said Donghae.

The mother frown and look at Jiyeon, "yah, I think it's pretty on her" said the mother, "buh? I'm a father and I say it looks pretty on her too" said the father, "neh, me too" said Eunseo, "Where do you see the flaw at Donghae" ask Changwook, "hmm, I just don't like it" said Donghae.

Jiyeon looked at Donghae and he look at her, they bother were getting teary eyes but couldn't show it at all, "anya, oppa you're just blind, I like it, so let's keep it araso" said Eunseo, "neh me too, let's get this one for her then and you can't do anything about it okay" said the mother as she smile at Donghae and walked up to the cashier along with the father.

Donghae and Jiyeon was finally alone, since everyone left them to go do something, Jiyeon was feeling uncomfortable so she stood up, so did Donghae, they both looked at each other and sat back down.

"Aigoo, where did they all go too" ask Donghae to himself. Jiyeon couldn't say anything to him even though she had a lot to say to him. Donghae look at Jiyeon and wanted to say something to her but he couldn't because he knew he was too much of a coward to do it.

"How are you and Changwook" ask Donghae, "neh? Ah, we're doing good" said Jiyeon, "don't hurt him" said Donghae, Jiyeon look at Donghae, "don't worry I won't hurt him at all, I'm not a person who hurt others, it's only others who knows how to hurt me" said Jiyeon as they both look at each other.

"That's good then, and thanks for being our braidsmaid at our wedding, even though it's not schedule yet" said Donghae, "I know, today was just a dress for an occassion for you engagement, it's not the actual dress for your wedding, and don't worry, it won't be as ugly as this one today" said Jiyeon.

Donghae look at Jiyeon and turned away and didn't say a word to her. "Araso, let's all go eat then" said the mother, "we were discussing on where to eat and who's paying, and I am paying today since my friend is getting engage with his fiance here and I want to congrats them" said Changwook.

"Let's go then" said the mother, "is my parents coming along too" ask Jiyeon, "buh" ask the mother, "is the parents that raised me coming too" ask Jiyeon, "ah, about that" said the mother, "Jiyeon-ah, since it's not your wedding yet and it's only Donghae's wedding, let's invited them next time when you are the one getting marry okay" said Changwook.

Jiyeon look at Changwook and nodded, "araso, that'll do" said Jiyeon. The mother smile and grab Jiyeon and walk with her to the car and they drove off into a restaurant.

When they got into the restaurant they talked about Donghae's younger time, Jiyeon was listening to the mother and they were laughing and she was just smiling listening to the conversation. Jiyeon look at Dongahe and he wasn't looking at her at all, so she turned away to look at the mother instead. Donghae look at Jiyeon and turned away to look at Eunseo.

"What about you, how was your childhood" ask the mother, "ah, about that, I've met her like 2 to 3 years ago, and she's very innocent, she was happy, whenever she's tire or feeling down she alway go walking around for some fresh air, hm, she likes to hold in her pain and anger when she doesn't want to show it and she loves cooking, also she's a real great cook and she's someone that you admire so much that you can't let go of" said Changwook, "is that so" said the mother and father.

Donghae look at Jiyeon and couldn't say a word at all. "Neh, I've met her not too long ago too, but she never told me that she dated Changwook before, so I never knew that, and when I knew that, it really shocked me, yah, be careful and don't let Changwook marry her, he'll just play her" said Eunseo.

The parents widen their eyes, "yah, you're forbidden to get near my daughter" teased the father, "neh, if you're a player, I won't let you get marry our Jiyeon at all" said the mother, "buh? That was back then" said Changwook feeling guilty knowing that Eunseo is pregnant with his kid.

"Let's eat now," said the mother as the food has arrive, and they were feeding Jiyeon and Donghae was just looking at them feeing Jiyeon, she pretended to smile and she look at Donghae and her smile slowly faded.

"Eat a lot" said the mother, she nodded and started eating. "Eat this oppa" said Eunseo as she held a piece of veggie with some meat in there, he smile and ate it, though he was looking at Jiyeon and Jiyeon tried hard not to look at Donghae anymore.

"Ah, we ate so much, Jiyeon-ah do you want to go home with appa and omma" ask the parents, "sure I don't mind" said Jiyeon, "how about you Donghae" ask the parents, "alright I'll go home" said Donghae.

"Well that'll leave Eunseo and Changwook, Well Changwook-ah, can you take Eunseo home, since we're going home as a family" said the mother, "araso, I don't mind doing that ma'am" said Changwook, "thank you" said the father.

Then they all went their own seperated ways.

Eunseo and Changwook got into Changwook's car and drove off someone private, Donghae drove Jiyeon and the parents home.

Changwook stopped at a random spot, "what are we doing here?" ask Eunseo, "Eunseo-ah, I want to get involve with the baby" said Changwook, Eunseo widen her eyes and look at Changwook, "What did you just say earlier" ask Eunseo, "I said I want to get involve with the baby" said Changwook, "why do you want to get involve all of a sudden" ask Eunseo, "because I just want to" said Changwook, "anya, I won't let you, it's just going to depart me from Donghae oppa" said Eunseo.

Changwook grabbed Eunseo's hand and look at her, "I am serious about this now, I don't even know why all of a sudden why I want to get involve with you and the baby from now on, just let me" ask Changwook, Eunseo took a deep breath, "let me think about it then" said Eunseo, "please do" said Changwook.

When Donghae, Jiyeon and the parents got home, they talked for awhile and then the parents had a call from Eunseo's parents so they went out with Eunseo's parents, leaving Donghae and Jiyeon alone in the house.