Falling...... In love .....

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon's eyes got watery when she heard Donghae's voice, the parents were also crying when they say Jiyeon away finally, they were afraid that she'll leave them when they don't want her too.

"it's about me and Eunseo" said Changwook, both parents gave that confused face to Changwook, he took a deep breath, "this is what I have to do" said to himself.

"Oppa" said Eunseo, the parents look at Eunseo and Eunseo look at Changwook, "omma, appa, can I talk to Changwook alone" ask Eunseo, "sure, we were just about to go see how Jiyeon is doing, we'll be back okay" said the parents, Eunseo nodded and remain watching them as they left the room.

"What do you think you're doing oppa?" ask Eunseo, "I need to tell them the truth Eunseo, we can't hide this nomore" said Changwook, "why, why now all of a sudden" said Eunseo, "Eunseo, we need to, Donghae knows about it already" said Changwook.

Eunseo's face got shock and look at Changwook, "what did you just say" ask Eunseo, "neh, he knows, just earlier I told him" said Changwook, "why oppa!" said Eunseo, "because he it felt like he was going to kill himself when he heard about Jiyeon and Jiyeon is dying Eunseo, we need to straighten things out now" said Changwook.

"Buh? Jiyeon is dying" said Eunseo with a scare voice, "yes, she's dying, the woman that Donghae and I love is dying" said Changwook. Eunseo sat quietly speechless.

"I am sorry to hear that oppa" said Eunseo as she look at Changwook, "sit here" said Eunseo as she pat on the bed, Changwook look at her and then walk to the bed and sat next to her, she hug him, "mianheyo oppa, mian" said Eunseo.

"I'm scare, really scare do you know that" said Changwook, "how about we tell my parents then" said Eunseo, "are you sure?" ask Changwook, "neh, this is too much especially when I am pregnant and seeing my best friend dying I care for her more than anything else like this baby" said Eunseo, Changwook nod once, "hm, let's do that then" said Changwook.

Eunseo smile and look at Changwook, "you wait here and I'll go get them okay" said Changwook, "alright" said Eunseo as she watch him leave and waited for him to come back.

Changwook then went to get the parents and told them to go to the room, when they got there Eunseo was ready to tell them the truth about the baby.

"What is it honey?" ask Eunseo's mother, "omma, appa, mianheyo," said Eunseo, "what's wrong honey" ask Eunseo's mother, Eunseo look at Changwook and he look at her and then at the parents.

"Why does it feel like we're missing something here?" ask Eunseo's father, Eunseo took a deep breath, "here I'll say it" said Changwook, "no, you've done enough oppa" said Eunseo.

"What is it?" ask Eunseo's mother, "omma, appa.... the baby..." as Eunseo hesitate, "the baby what?" ask the mother, "the baby... the baby.." as she still continue to hesitate to tell the truth.

"What's wrong with the baby, is your stomach hurting?" ask the mother, Eunseo shook her head, "then what is it?" ask Eunseo's father, "the baby isn't Donghae's but mine" said Changwook.

Eunseo's parents were in great shock and look at Changwook, "buh?" ask the father, "I'm sorry" said Changwook, the father slap Changwook, "appa" said Eunseo, "why all this time you tell us huh!?" as the father shouted at Changwook, "I am sorry father, I would do anything to help her through life" said Changwook as he bow to her parents.

"Appa, stop it, isn't that enough for me already" said Eunseo, "you too, why'd you hide it till now, you guys have a lot of explaining to do to the both of us" said the father.

Eunseo and Changwook look at each other but Changwook's head was looking at the ground while Eunseo was looking at Changwook with a sorry face since he got hit by her father.

Donghae was holding Jiyeon's hand, "Donghae, you aren't going to go see your baby?" ask the mother, Donghae didn't say anything and the words Changwook said is still in his head.

"Why aren't you answering your mother?" ask the father, "it's nothing appa, I just don't want to go see her right now" said Donghae.

"Well you should go and see how's she doing since she have your baby" said the mother.

"Look, I want to be here omma, I don't want to go to someone who doesn't have my baby okay" said Donghae as the words slip out of his mouth.

"What did you just say?" ask the father, Donghae got frustrated because he blurt it out by accident.

"Nothing father" said Donghae.

"No, repeat what you just said earlier, did you just say that she doesn't have your baby then?" ask the father.

Donghae took a deep breath and nodded. The parents all got super shock to hear that the baby that Eunseo is having isn't his.

"Then why did she lie that it was yours?" ask the father.

"Did Jiyeon know about this too?" ask the mother.

Donghae nodded his head and still continued looking at Jiyeon while she was sleeping soundlessly.

"How can such a person do that to my son" said the father as he got flir up a little.

"It's okay appa, I am going to end it with her, I want to stay by Jiyeon's side now, I want to watch her all I can" said Donghae.

"You can't do that" said the mother.

Donghae turn to his parents, "why can't I? Me and Jiyeon aren't even blood sister or brother" said Donghae.

"You still can't Dongae it's wrong" said the mother.

"What's so wrong about it omma, is it wrong loving a woman who's not actually my sister" said Donghae.

The parents couldn't say anything to him at all.

"Please let him, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee. Mr. Lee your brother wouldn't want you to do this to his son for loving you daughter, if he likes your daughter let him like you daughter and be there for her when he still can" said Mr. Park.

The parents nodded, "araso, we'll do as said then" said Mr. Lee.

Donghae turn to look at Jiyeon and put his hand on her forehead and move her hair from her forehead, "Jiyeon-ah, get well so that I can take you home" said Donghae to Jiyeon the one sleeping soundlessly.

"She only did it because she loved Donghae, but then Jiyeon's her best friend, and things are happening so we thought that if we tell the truth Donghae will be more free and be with Jiyeon more" said Changwook.

"Yes and I am so sorry omma and appa, I didn't meant to hurt you guys at all" said Eunseo as she was crying.

"It's okay our daughter, as long as you learn from your mistakes, from now on I want you to remember this day that you did the right thing and you both need to go apologize to Donghae, his parents and Jiyeon for all the mess you two made and Changwook, set up a date for us to meet your parents" said Eunseo's father.

"Araso, father" said Changwook as he bow down to the father, "well today was a long day, we're going to go home now" said the father as he got up the seat, "drive safely home father" as Changwook bow as the father left.

Changwook and Eunseo look at each other and he sat next to her, "are you okay?" ask Changwook, "neh, are you okay?" ask Eunseo, Changwook nodded and grab Eunseo's hands.

"Let's hope the best for everyone at the moment" said Changwook to Eunseo, "neh, I want to see Jiyeon" said Eunseo, whem it's the right time we'll go see her okay" said Eunseo, "okay then" said Eunseo.

"Oppa, thank you" said Eunseo, "for what?" ask Changwook.

Eunseo kiss Changwook on the cheek and he just stood stiff, don't know what to do when she kissed him. "Thank you for everything, as I realizes, this baby is really important to me, you taught me what love is through this baby, I really love my baby I am going to have, for now, I want to be a good mother and start a life where I don't have any regrets holding on to me anymore" said Eunseo.

"Eunseo, things won't be the same before, but let's just work together as we raise this baby when it is born" said Changwook, Eunseo nodded and held Changwook's hands.

Donghae holding Jiyeon's hand and it was really late and Jiyeon hasn't woke up ever since she got up that one time, Donghae look at Jiyeon and he was full of tears.

Donghae thought of those moments that he spent his time with Jiyeon, "why can't things turn out the way we want huh? Why is it that, our love have to be like the way it is?" as Donghae speak to himself.