Spending time with Oppa

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon got home and she didn't see Donghae, so she decided to go to her room and when she was alone she sneak into Donghae's room and when she got in, Donghae was not there, she sat on his bed and felt his bed sheet, "oppa, mianheyo" said Jiyeon as she look around his room. Donghae came out of his bathroom and saw Jiyeon, she turned around and saw Donghae too.

"Donghae" said Jiyeon as Donghae widen his eyes, Jiyeon went to go hug him and he look at her and slowly move his hands to her and hug her back, "bogoshippo" said Jiyeon as she cuddle and look up at him and had this saddness in her eyes.

"So how are you feeling now huh?" ask Donghae to Jiyeon, "I am fine now Oppa, don't worry about me, so how are you huh?" ask Jiyeon, "I've been worrying about you lately, but I couldn't come visit you, I am sorry" said Donghae, "it's okay oppa, since I get to see your face I am okay" said Jiyeon, "that's good then" said Donghae as he smile and touch her cheek.

"Oppa will take you anywhere you want to go today, so where do you want to go huh?" ask Donghae, "hmm, I want to go out the balcony and lay on the ceiling and watch the sunset with Oppa, that's all I want to do" said Jiyeon, "araso, we'll do that once the sunset is starting" said Donghae, "neh" said Jiyeon.

"What do you think is best for Jiyeon right now?" ask Jiyeon's real father, "I am not sure, since her heart is weakened" said the father that took care of her, "what do you think we should do now?" ask Jiyeon's real mother, "anything that will make Jiyeon stay with us forever" said the father that took care of her. Both parents thought to themselves wandering what they should do next since Jiyeon's condition isn't well. "Would it be best if we come over to visit her more often" ask Ms. Park, "neh, we don't mind at all" said Jiyeon's real mother.

"Well since we're in the process of finding a heart donation we have to think what's best for her right now" said the real father, "true, we have to keep her company and no stress upon and one thing, to keep an eye on her, we don't know when something is going to happen to her" said the other father, "yes we'll do that for sure too" said her real father.

"Eunseo, since you know it's a baby girl, here, I bought you something" said Changwook, "what about Jiyeon-ah? Aren't you going to go visit her?" ask Eunseo, "neh, I will once I give this to you" said Changwook, "thank you, well thanks for dropping by then" said Eunseo as she accepted the present. Changwook hug Eunseo and patted her back.

"If you ever need something, call me, I'll always be there for you okay" said Changwook, "neh, I will, will since you're going to see Jiyeon, can I go too, since Donghae lives with her too" said Eunseo, "araso, let's go" said Changwook as he took Eunseo to the car.

Once they got to the house, the four of them sat at the living room chatting with each other, "ah, that's right, Jiyeon-ah, did you know that I am having a girl" ask Eunseo, "really? Well I am glad for you Eunseo, that's something new so far" said Jiyeon, "I know, I am so excited, and I don't even know what to name her yet" said Eunseo, "take your time you still got 3 more months left" said Jiyeon, "I know, but since we're all here, what should we name her" ask Eunseo.

Everyone looked at each other, "hmm, what about Buyong" said Jiyeon, "what's that" ask Eunseo, "it means lotus flower in the chinese character I believe" said Jiyeon, "ah, that's a real nice name for the girl" said Eunseo, "do you like it?" asl Jiyeon to Donghae, "Buyong... hmmm.. I like it" said Donghae he look at her and nodded his head at Jiyeon. Jiyeon smile and took a deep breath.

"Oh since we're all here, let's talk about things, random things" said Changwook, "like what?" ask Donghae, "hmm, let's talk about Donghae and Eunseo's wedding, when is it again?" ask Changwook, Donghae and Jiyeon face slightly faded away, "ah, about that, we decided next month" said Eunseo, "is that so" ask Changwook to Donghae, "oh yeah, we did, since we're waiting for Jiyeon to recover fully than we'll do it" said Donghae, "well than that's great then, remember to inform me about it" said Changwook, "don't worry I will" said Donghae.

Changwook went to Jiyeon and kneeled down, "I know this is not the right time, but this is a engagment ring I want to give you and I want to ask you, will you marry me?" ask Changwook to Jiyeon. Jiyeon took a deep breath and looked at Donghae and Donghae look at Jiyeon and slightly nodded his head to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon look back at Changwook and was looking at him for a long time, "what is your answer Jiyeon-ah?" ask Eunseo, "about that, I don't mind at all" said Jiyeon, "so is that a yes?" ask Changwook, "neh" said Jiyeon. Changwook smile and hug Jiyeon, "thank you" said Changwook. Jiyeon move her hands to touch Changwook but was hesitating.

"Well it's nice catching up with everybody, we'll see you guys next time" said Changwook, "neh, drive her home safely" said Donghae, "I will goodnight to the both of you guys" said Changwook as he got in the car and drove off. Donghae close the door and look back and saw Jiyeon standing there waiting for him.

"Why did you tell me to say yes to him oppa?" ask Jiyeon, "because he love you and once I am marry, who's going to take care of you once I can't have you anymore?" ask Donghae, "oppa" said Jiyeon, "it's okay, this is meant to be, you and I, I guess we weren't meant to be" said Donghae, "Oppa, do you believe in destiny?" ask Jiyeon, "umm, I don't know why?" ask Donghae, "ani, it's nothing," said Jiyeon, "stop worrying so much, you're still in a worst condition, come on" said Donghae, "oppa, we didn't get to see the sunset together" said Jiyeon.

Donghae stop and look at her, "then let's see the stars together then" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon as she walked with Donghae to his room into the balcony. Donghae and Jiyeon was laying next to each other, Donghae moved in closer to her and put his arms around her neck and cuddle with her.

"If I was to reborn, I want to reborn as being the one you love and the one you'll forever be with" said Donghae, "me too Oppa" said Jiyeon as she hug Donghae while looking at the stars, "oppa, do you wander why things happen the way they are" ask Jiyeon, "hmm, I do sometimes, sometimes I just try to forget it so it won't bother me so much" said Donghae.

"Oppa, do you ever wander if you can take back all your mistakes?" ask Jiyeon, "Hey... Why are you asking me so much questions?" ask Donghae, "answer me" said Jiyeon, "I won't take it back because I can no longer rewind things and change things, since things happen for a reason" said Donghae, "that's true, Oppa, things do happen for a reason, when that reason come things will change" said Jiyeon.

"Neh, of course" said Donghae as he continue sight seeing the stars with Jiyeon.

The next morning Jiyeon was sleeping in Donghae's room and Donghae woke up sleeping next to Jiyeon, "I'll forever love you Jiyeon-ah, there's no one that can replace you in my heart" said Donghae as he touch her face and kiss her on the forehead. Jiyeon slightly moved and Donghae pretended to sleep and Jiyeon woke up.

Jiyeon smile and was about to Kiss Donghae on the cheek until he turned and she kissed him on the lips and widen her eyes and he smile and opened his eyes, "oppa, you cheated" said Jiyeon, "no I didn't" said Donghae, "aigoo, since you're awake I am going to my room now" said Jiyeon, "araso" said Donghae.

Jiyeon got up and quietly went into her room and shut the door and took a deep breath, Jiyeon smile and then freshen up later on. "Jiyeon-ah, it's time for you to take your medication" said her mother, "araso" said Jiyeon as she walk downstairs the house and into the kitchen table.

"Omma, do I have to take these medications?" ask Jiyeon, "of course you do, so that you won't be hurting anywhere" said her mother, "araso" said Jiyeon as she took the medicine.

"I am off to work now" said Donghae, "oppa" said Jiyeon as she walk to him and look at his tie and smile, "what is it?" ask Donghae, "your tie is cricket" said Jiyeon as she fixed his tie to be straight, "thank you" said Donghae, "have fun at work oppa" said Jiyeon, "araso" said Donghae as he walked out of the house.

"Since when did you and Donghae become so close" ask the mother, "when he helped me out with my problems omma" said Jiyeon, "is that so" said the mother, "neh" said Jiyeon as she smile at her mother and she patted her head. "It's good to know that you two are now getting along" said her mother.

"Welcome back" as Dongahe's workers greeted him when he was off from stress and everything, Donghae smile and continued walking to his office. "What's there to do?" ask Donghae to his right hand men, "well ever since you've gone to Jeju Island, everything is great so far, but there's also some people who wants us to sell new products in our company" said the guy, "I see, let me think of new product to sell that'll make the people and the business working up again" said Donghae, "okay then, and Boss, welcome back" said the guy, "thanks" said Donghae as he smiel at his right hand man.

"What are you saying, you're saying that your company will not help us anymore?" ask Changwook, "I am sorry" said the guy as he hung up, Changwook hung up the phone and hit is desk, "what kind of prank is this huh?" ask Changwook as he was real angry to hear that they won't support on him anymore at this project that he was going to do.

Jiyeon was stuck at home since her parents doesn't want her to go out and do any every duty outside since her condition isn't really well. Jiyeon's parents that took care of her came over to visit her.

"Omma misses you" said the mother as she hug Jiyeon, "me too" said Jiyeon as she hug her mother, "appa, I miss you" said Jiyeon as she hug her father and he hug her back, "appa misses you too" said the father. "Well since you guys are here, my husband is out for business, do you guys want anything to eat?" ask her real mother, "no it's okay" said the parents, "are you sure" ask the mother, "I'll help you cook then" said Jiyeon, "ani," said both mothers.

The mothers smile and look at each other, "well go cook then" said the mothers, "appa will keep you entertain than" said the father, "araso" said Jiyeon. The doorbell rung and Jiyeon went to go get the door and saw Eunseo standing in front of her, "can I come in?" ask Eunseo, "sure" said Jiyeon as she let Eunseo come in.

"Oh Appa-ah you are here" said Eunseo, "neh, it's nice to see you again Eunseo" said the father, "what brings you here?" ask Eunseo, "I am here to visit my daughter to see if she's okay" said the father, "really? I was here to make sure she's entertained and see if she needs any help" said Eunseo, "aigoo, you're pregnant and still care about out Jiyeon-nni" said the father, "neh she's someone I treasure really much" said Eunseo as she look at Jiyeon and smile at her.

"Ah, Jiyeon-ah, since I couldn't go shopping this morning, I told the maid to go buy some baby girl clothes for your daughter and also this stroller and the crib" said Jiyeon, "Aigoo, Jiyeon you didn't need to do this" said Eunseo, "it's okay, I just want to give you guys something ahead of time" said Jiyeon, " "well thanks" said Eunseo, "we'll take it to your car later, okay" said Jiyeon, "okay" said Eunseo.

Changwook came to Donghae's office and they talked with each other, "so they denied on helping you then?" ask Donghae, "neh, it was a project to bring the Kpop stars together in one stage to bring out Kpop Stars more" said Changwook, "ah I see, well I'll help you with that" said Donghae, "will you?" ask Changwook, "of course, we're buddies for a reason" said Donghae, "thanks man, without you I probably can't do this" said Changwook, "it's okay" said Donghae, "and half of the profit goes to me and you" said Changwook, "that's good then" said Donghae, "thanks" said Changwook, "no problem, just arrange a time to meet up and talk more about it" said Donghae, "alright then" said Changwook.

Changwook than said his goodbye and went back to work, "we're on again" said Changwook as he was speaking on the phone with one of his worker.

Donghae look at outside at his office and crossed his arms together, "boss, someone is here to see you" said the right hand man, "who is it?" ask Donghae as he turned around.

"Oh" as Donghae bow to the person and the person bow back, "what brings you here to Korea" ask Donghae, "I am here on a duty, I hear you're one of the top and best business man here in Korea so I want to give you a offer," said the guy, "of course, what's that offer?" ask Donghae, "I want to offer you to come to Hong Kong and open your business there at Hong Kong" said the guy, "is that so" said Donghae, "yes, I want your company to grow throughout Asia" said the guy, "well than, deal, we'll do that then" said Donghae, "I'll see you soon with the contract signing then" said the guy, "well nice to meet you Mr. Chen" said Donghae as he bow to him as he left.

"Wow, Mr. Chen, in my office" said Donghae as he was really happy to see Mr. Chen in his office.

Donghae the got done with work and came home, when he got home, people were at the house and he was wandering why they were there for, Changwook also got invited so he came to their house too.

"Since everyone is here, I present you guys a housewarming welcoming Jiyeon back here again being healthy, ever since the accident, and I want to thank everyone for being her for our daughter" said the mother, "of course" said the people, "also I want to thank Jiyeon and Donghae, the both of them got close and I always wanted that in a family" said the mother, "no problem mother" said Jiyeon and Donghae.

"Well let's eat then" said  the mother, "neh" said the people as she sat down, "oh also, I want to thank for the parents who's been supporting Jiyeon" said the mother, "no problem" said the parents. "Oh about that, I got a offer with Mr. Chen to do grow our business in Hong Kong father, what do you think of that?" ask Donghae, "is that so? Well since he's the biggest business man in Hong Kong, do so, we'll get more benefictial things coming out of it" said the father, "alright then, and also me and Changwook will be working together to host a event where all Kpop Stars is in one stage peforming for the fans" said Donghae.

"Is that so?" said the father, "neh, sir" said Changwook, "what is it about?" ask the father, "well we're going to invite all Kpop Stars to come and help us with this event, and we're going to let the Kpop Star shine more and be out there more" said Changwook, "well that's good, just keep up the hard and great work you boys have" said the father, "neh appa-nim" said Changwook as he bowed his head to Donghae's father.

They all continued eating and had a wonderful conversation together at the dinning table.