Oppa

Meant or not Meant to be

It's been a week where Jiyeon is slowly recovering, "oppa, thanks for taking care of me" said Jiyeon, "why wouldn't I take care of you, you live with me" said Donghae, "aigoo, stop bragging" said Jiyeon, "just kidding, so how do you feel now?" ask Donghae, "I feel okay, but at times I feel really weak" said Jiyeon, "so you haven't recover yet?" ask Donghae, "I will soon oppa" said Jiyeon, "well recover soon so that I won't have to worry so much" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon.

"Oppa, don't you have to go sign a contract and agreement with that Mr. Chen guy" ask Jiyeon, "neh, but he's coming here since I told him I couldn't come to him because of you" said Donghae, "Me? Because of me? Are you crazy, you could've went to go meet up with him" said Jiyeon, "I can't leave you here alone with no on watching" said Donghae, "I am not a little girl anymore" said Jiyeon, "it doesn't matter" said Donghae he pinch her cheek.

The doorbell rung, "oh he's here" said Donghae as he went to go open the door, "welcome, come inside" said Donghae, "thanks" said Mr. Chen as he walked inside the house.

Jiyeon looked at Mr. Chen and bowed to him, "so you're Donghae's little sister that he really admire" said Mr. Chen, "ah, thanks, Mr. Chen, well since you guys are here I'll go get you guys something to drink" said Jiyeon, "I would have a cup of coffee" said Mr. Chen, "same with me" said Donghae as he escorted Mr. Chen to the living room.

"So about siging the contract, I hope that things won't turn out bad" said Mr. Chen, "nothing can go wrong Mr. Chen" saids Donghae, "that's good to hear that from you, ease up my heart about trusting you to my be a part of my business" said Mr. Chen, "I am also glad to be a part of this business of yours too Mr. Chen" said Donghae.

Jiyeon got back with the coffees and Mr. Chen told her to sit down since she's a part of Donghae's family. "So Jiyeon-ah, are you working at the moment?" ask Mr. Chen, "no I'm not" said Jiyeon, "neh, she's not feeling too well, she has a serious illness" said Donghae, "is that so, well I'm sorry to hear that about you" said Mr. Chen, "it's okay, I am strong enough to help heal my wounds, but thanks for caring Mr. Chen" said Jiyeon with a smile.

Jiyeon, Donghae and Mr. Chen talked with each other before signing the contract together, they got to know each other more and Mr. Chen got comfortable with them quickly because he liked the both of them together.

Changwook came and bought more stuffs to Eunseo and she really appreciated that Changwook always helped her when she's pregnant, "Oppa, promise me that I'll get to marry Donghae oppa" said Eunseo, "I promise, and I ask to marry Jiyeon already, she accepted the proposal" said Changwook.

Eunseo took a deep breath and smile, "that's a relieve, but I felt that it's wrong doing this but than I love him too much to let him go" said Eunseo, "it's okay, we all make mistakes no one is perfect" said Changwook, "neh, no one is really perfect" said Eunseo as she touche her stomach.

"Can I touch the baby?" ask Changwook, "neh" said Eunseo. Changwook smile and slowly touched the stomach, "oh it's moving" said Changwook, "it's because she knows that her father is here" said Eunseo, "oh is that so" said Changwook, "neh" said Eunseo.

"Well it's an honor to talk with you guys and let's take care of each other more often" said Mr. Chen, "neh, take care" said Donghae and Jiyeon as they wave goodbye to Mr. Chen.

"They're such a great couple, it doesn't seem as if they're brother and sister at all" said Mr. Chen as he got inside his car.

"Thank you" said Donghae, "for what?" ask Jiyeon, "for everything today" said Donghae, "I didn't even do anything" said Jiyeon, "you did, you got along with Mr. Chen more than I did, and he really liked you, I know he'll always work with us in the future too" said Donghae, "neh, neh, araso" said Jiyeon, "what should we do now, hmmm, since I am hungry let's go eat" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon and Donghae got in Donghae's car and he drove them a restaurant.

Eunseo and Changwook drove by Donghae and Jiyeon's house, they were ringing the doorbell but no one answered but their maid, "oh do you know where Jiyeon and Donghae went then?" ask Changwook, "hmm, I heard that they went to go out and eat" said the maid, "is that all" said Eunseo, "neh" said the maid, "well thank you then" said Changwook, "no problem" said the maid.

"Oppa, I no the place that he'll take her to" said Eunseo, "are you sure and positive?" ask Changwook, "I am not sure, but he usually like eating at this restaurant" said Eunseo, "let's go then" said Changwook as he got in the car, same with Eunseo and they drove off.

"What should we eat then?" ask Donghae, "anything you want oppa," said Jiyeon, "is that so" said Donghae, "neh" said Jiyeon, "alright" said Donghae as he look at the menu and order the food he think is best whenever he goes there.

Eunseo and Changwook arrived to the restaurant and Eunseo spotted, "over there" said Eunseo as she pointed her fingers to them. Changwook saw Jiyeon and Donghae together and Jiyeon was actually smiling and laughing, "let's go oppa" said Eunseo.

Changwook walked over with Eunseo to Donghae and Jiyeon, "oh unni" said Jiyeon, Donghae widen his eyes and slowly turned back, "hello" said Eunseo as she smile and wave to them.

"What are you doing here?" ask Donghae, "to come eat" said Eunseo, "with Changwook" ask Donghae, "well since I couldn't find you at your house I ask Changwook oppa" said Eunseo, "is that so" said Donghae, "neh, why can't I? You are here with Jiyeon, right?" said Eunseo, "stop it" said Changwook, "ara, have a great lunch together" said Eunseo as she walked away, "I am so so sorry, she probably misunderstood you guys" said Changwook, "I'll go after her" said Donghae.

Jiyeon look at Donghae and he look back at her, "alright then" said Changwook as he let Donghae chase after Eunseo. "Huh? Can I join you?" ask Changwook, "oh, sure... I don't mind" said Jiyeon as she turn to Donghae and watch him leave.

"So Jiyeon-ah, how's your health lately?" ask Changwook, "I'm been doing great what about you, don't you have a heart issue too oppa?" ask Jiyeon, "neh, but I am recovering, it's not that serious, unlike yours, see I am a strong man, so I only will strain my chest, I am fine" said Changwook, "ah I see, well than that's good to hear that you fully recover" said Jiyeon, "yeah, I really like being strong and bold again" said Changwook.

"Eunseo" said Donghae as he ran to her and stop in front of her, "move" said Eunseo, "I am so sorry" said Donghae, "move" said Eunseo as she walk pass him, he held her hand and he turned to her and hug her, "mianheyo, sorry if I did something wrong to hurt you" said Donghae, Eunseo didn't say a word and was mad at Donghae.

"Let's go somewhere to ease off your madness okay" said Donghae," araso" said Eunseo with a prouted face. Donghae smile and took her by the hand and walk her into his car and got in the car and drove off with Eunseo.

Eunseo look at Donghae and he just focus looking at what he was doing and didn't say a word to Eunseo when they got in the car. "Oh the food is here, let's eat then" said Changwook, Jiyeon nodded and look at the food.

"do you know that what I order for the both of us is really special today" said Donghae, "is that so" said Jiyeon, "neh, it's from my heart" said Donghae, "oh so cheesy oppa" said Jiyeon, when she thought back, she didn't feel like eating anymore.

"Are you not hungry?" ask Changwook, "no I was just praying before I eat" said Jiyeon, "pray?" said Changwook, "nothing, let's eat oppa" said Jiyeon, "araso" said Changwook as he continue eating with Jiyeon.

"Oppa are you mad?" ask Eunseo, "why would I be mad huh?" ask Donghae, "well of what I did earlier, I was very mad earlier that I couldn't control my feelings, I am not usually like this, it's probably my pregnancy that is making me like this" said Eunseo, "is it? It's okay though" said Donghae, "mianheyo" siad Eunseo, "I said it's okay" said Donghae, "araso" said Eunseo as she smile and was at ease.

"Oppa where are you taking us?" ask Eunseo, "I am not sure too," said Donghae, "buh? you don't even know and you've been driving the whole time" said Eunseo as started giggling at him, "well where do you want to go then?" ask Donghae, "since you were at a restaurant and was about to eat and interrupted, how about let's go eat somewhere" said Eunseo, "okay then" said Donghae as he drove Eunseo to a different restaurant.

"Well I enjoy the food, but you didn't eat much, are you okay?" ask Changwook, "neh I am" said Jiyeon, "well since it's already 4 pm what do you want to do? ask Changwook, "I don't know since we just ate I want to go home and relax" said Jiyeon, "aigoo, let's not gain weight after the food, let's go do some walking, I heard it's good for the heart too" said Changwook, "oh okay then" said Jiyeon.

"Wha, the food looks good here, how come this is your first time taking me here oppa?" ask Eunseo, "I don't really come here often, but I also like th food here" said Donghae, "is that so" said Eunseo, "neh, well eat if you don't believe me" said Donghae, "alright then" said Eunseo, as she tasted to food.

"Oh it's delicious, oppa we should come here often" said Eunseo, "alright then if you say" said Donghae as he rethought back when he was telling Jiyeon that the restaurant is special to him and what he likes eating most. "Are you okay?" ask Eunseo, "neh, let's eat then" said Donghae, Eunseo smile and continued eating.

"if I ask you something, would you do it?" ask Changwook, "what is it?" ask Jiyeon as she was walking with Changwook. Changwook turned to look at Jiyeon and touched both of her shoulders, "would you come live with me?" ask Changwook, Jiyeon look at him and took a deep breath.