Meant

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon got discharge out of the hospital after getting examine for a week long. "Oppa, I don't want to go home yet, can you take me to the place where I first met you?" ask Jiyeon.

Donghae smile, "araso, let's go" said Donghae as he held onto Jiyeon and walk her to his car. Donghae drove the car to the house he had and he told the parents too.

While Donghae was driving, Jiyeon grab his hand and held his hand, he smile and held her hand too; they both smile at each other.

"We're here" said Donghae.

Jiyeon waited for Donghae to come open the door for her and he got her out of the car and walk her to the house. 

"Oppa, how long has it been that I haven't been here?" ask Donghae.

"I don't know, maybe the a year or so that you haven't been here" said Donghae. "I cherish this place a lot" said Jiyeon.

"Why do you?" ask Donghae.

"Because I met you here, if I didn't met you here, we would've never know each other" said Jiyeon.

"Me too, I cherish this place a lot, without knowing you here, I wouldn't met an incredible woman" said Donghae.

Jiyeon smile at Donghae and went to go sit at the sofa.

"Oppa, mianheyo, because I didn't get to tell you what I should've suppose to in the first place" said Jiyeon.

Dongahe smile at Jiyeon, "it's okay, you didn't need to involve yourself in it and plus I should've never took it in like that and found out some evidence first" said Donghae.

"That's a relieve" said Jiyeon as she smile.

"Jiyeon-ah" said Donghae.

Jiyeon look at Donghae and he lean towards and kiss her, she close her eyes and kiss him too.

Donghae carried Jiyeon to the room and lay her on the bed, "I love you" said Donghae, "me too" said Jiyeon as he kiss her again.

Donghae moved his shirt and remove his pants and then he remove Jiyeon's dress and put the blankets on them.

After taking their clothes off fully, Donghae made love to Jiyeon. 

Changwook and Eunseo were sleeping on the same bed and Changwook was holding Eunseo while they were on the bed, "are you tire" ask Changwook to Eunseo.

"Not really, why is oppa not tire?" ask Eunseo, "hmm, I am getting there" said Changwook.

"Oppa, I am thankful to have you by my side"  said Eunseo, "me too, I am happy to have a person like you by my side, at least I have someone who I can love by my side" said Changwook.

"Oppa, what should we name our daughte?" ask Eunseo.

"Hmm, good question what do you think?" ask Changwook.

"Let's name her Chang Seo" said Eunseo.

"Chang Seo?" ask Changwook, "neh, your name and my name put together, do you like it?" ask Eunseo, "of course I like it Eunseo, it's really pretty" said Changwook as he hug Eunseo.

"You're probably the best person that I ever had in my life, thanks to mother nature to send a beautiful woman, with a kind heart to me" said Changwook as he cuddle in closer with Eunseo.

The next morning Jiyeon woke up seeing Donghae awake looking at her, "morning sunshine" said Donghae.

Jiyeon smile at Donghae, "when did you get up oppa?" ask Jiyeon, "early morning, I even cook us breakfast, come on, get up and let's go eat breakfast" said Donghae.

"Araso" said Jiyeon as she got up and went to go get ready.

"Oppa, I didn't know you can cook" said Jiyeon, "hmm, if you live with no one but yourself, then of course you should know how to cook" said Donghae as he told Jiyeon to eat her food.

"It's delicious" said Jiyeon.

"That's good then" said Donghae.

"Oppa, how about today we do something" said Jiyeon.

"I got one for us" said Donghae.

"What is it oppa?" ask Jiyeon.

Donghae got up his seat and kneel down and took out a ring, "marry me Jiyeon" said Donghae.

Jiyeon smile and nod "yes I will" said Jiyeon. Donghae smile and hugged Jiyeon and she hugged him back too.

Jiyeon and Donghae went over to Changwook and Eunseo, "Donghae oppa didn't want to come but then I told him to, and I want to tell you guys that we are getting marry and that you guys are invited" said Jiyeon

"Jiyeon-ah, congrats" said Changwook.

"Congrats Jiyeon, you deserve it" said Eunseo.

"Thank you" said Jiyeon

"Jiyeon do you not hate me?" ask Eunseo.

Jiyeon pause for a second, "no, to think about it, I admire you and life is too short to hate anyone, I say to myself all the time, that now I should live life the fullest and enjoy it when I can" said Jiyeon.

"Kudae, we don't know what will happen tomorrow or next week, so let's live life the fullest" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon and Eunseo smile at each other.

 "Oppa, can you accept the fact that we can still be friends?" ask Jiyeon to Donghae.

"Araso, whatever you want, I won't hold it back" said Donghae as he smile at Jiyeon, Jiyeon took a deep breath and was relieve.

"Thank you" said Jiyeon as she hug Donghae.

"So how's your health Jiyeon?" ask Eunseo.

"Hmm, I am getting better in time, when are you due unni?" ask Jiyeon.

"Unni?" said Eunseo.

"Neh, unni" said Jiyeon.

Eunseo smile, "it's been awhile you called me unni, well unni is due in 2 more months" said Eunseo.

"Wow, it's almost near, I can't wait, I'll come visit often" said Jiyeon.

"Araso, thank you" said Eunseo.

"Do you guys want to eat?" ask Changwook.

"Sure" said Eunseo and Jiyeon.

"Me and Donghae will go get some food for you guys okay" said Changwook.

"Okay" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon look at Donghae and nodded, he smile and nodded back and left with Changwook to go buy food for them.

"Donghae, I know that everything I did was wrong and I apologize for it and I am being sincere here" said Changwook.

Donghae said no words to Changwook.

"I know I've been wrong and I did wrong and I wasn't in my right mind, all I wanted was Jiyeon but, now all I want is love, friendship and truthfulness now" said Changwook.

Donghae smile and put his hand on Changwook's shoulder, "it's okay man, we're still cool" said Donghae.

"That's a relieve, knowing that you accept my apology" said Changwook.

"But you have to proof it, by loving Eunseo and your baby girl when she comes out okay" said Donghae.

"Alright" said Changwook as the both of them started giggling.

"So how are you and Changwook oppa?" ask Jiyeon.

"We're doing great and he love me a lot and the baby" said Eunseo.

"What are you guys planning to call your baby girl?" ask Jiyeon.

"We decided on Changseo" said Eunseo.

"Ah, you and Changwook's name put together, that's smart" said Jiyeon.

"Neh, I like that a lot" said Eunseo.

"Of course" said Jiyeon.

"Well how are you and Donghae oppa?" ask Eunseo.

"We're doing good so far" said Jiyeon.

"That's good, all I know is that he really loves you and cherish you, the moment he saw, you to be honest, I figured he started liking you already" said Euneso as she smiled.

"Aigoo, unni, anyways are you thirsty, I'll go get some water for you" said Jiyeon.

"No I am okay, are you?" ask Eunseo.

"No I'm okay too" said Jiyeon.

"Well then, thank you Jiyeon again, for being a good friend and still stood by my side" said Eunseo.

"No problem, everyone needs a friend to lean on, or maybe just someone who they can lean on when they're tire" said Jiyeon.