THE FINAL CHAPTER

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon and Donghae had a great honey moon together. Jiyeon was getting better in time. When Jiyeon went to the hospital, the doctors look at Jiyeon again were amaze that her results came in positive.

"Oppa, let's go see Eunseo and Changwook's baby girl" said Jiyeon.

"Araso let's go then" said Donghae as they went to go visit Eunseo and Changwook.

"Wha- she is so cute and adorable" said Jiyeon as she was holding the baby.

"Thank you Jiyeon" said Eunseo.

"When are you guys going to have kids?" ask Changwook.

"Who knows, it's been 2 months that we've been on honeymoon, we'll see" said Donghae.

"So did you really call her Changseo?" ask Jiyeon.

"Neh, we name her Changseo" said Eunseo.

"Changwook talking about having kids, when are you and Eunseo going to get marry?" ask Donghae.

"We were waiting for the two of you guys to come back so that we can celebrate it together" said Changwook.

"That's nice" said Donghae.

"Well since you guys are here, it's tomorrow, me and Eunseo decided not to do it so big, as long as she is up there as my bride and I am up as her groom then it'll be the best for the both of us" said Changwook.

"Araso, we'll come" said Donghae.

They had a wonderful talk with each other ever since a very long time. The four friends never had such a great conversation with each other in a long time.

The next day Eunseo and Changwook celebrated their wedding with just the family and later on when they were eating Jiyeon went to the restroom and started puking.

When she came out Donghae saw her pale face, "are you okay?" ask Donghae.

"neh, I am okay" said Jiyeon.

"Why do you have morning sickness already, are you sure you not hurting anywhere?" ask Dongae.

"Didn't you hear the doctors say that I am actually recovering" said Jiyeon.

"Neh, but I still worry about you" said Donghae. 

"I'm okay" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was about to walk until she feel dizzy and feel like puking again, Donghae grab Jiyeon, "let's go to the hospital okay" said Donghae as he was worry about Jiyeon.

"Eunseo, Changwook, I am going to take Jiyeon to the hospital, so don't feel good and I want to see if she's okay" said Donghae.

"Okay then, well we'll be there when we're done here okay" said Changwook.

"Alright then" said Donghae.

Donghae then took Jiyeon to his car and took Jiyeon to the hospital.

"Are you sure you are okay" ask Donghae.

"Neh, I am okay" said Jiyeon.

The doctor examine Jiyeon and the both of them were in the room together.

"Is she okay?" ask Donghae.

"She's okay for now" said the doctor with a smile.

"For now?" ask Jiyeon.

"There's nothing wrong with you anymore, you've been pregnant for three months now and that's why you're like that, and because of the dizzyness is because you don't eat to much which make you very hungry" said the doctor.

Donghae had a big smile at Jiyeon and the doctor prescribe some medicine to help the baby and her.

When Donghae and Jiyeon went out of the room Donghae hugged her and she was happy, "thank you" said Donghae.

Jiyeon just stood quiet, "for being the person who love me and now I am becoming a father because of you" said Donghae.

"anya, I should be the one that should thank you because you love me so much that, I actually recover faster than I thought and because of you I have our baby" said Jiyeon.

Changwook and Eunseo ran to Jiyeon and Donghae.

"What's wrong with Jiyeon?" ask Changwook.

"I'm here" said Jiyeon.

"Well, what's wrong with you?" ask Changwook.

Jiyeon and Donghae smile at each other.

"I'm becoming a father" said Donghae.

Changwook smile, "congrats man!" said Changwook as he and Donghae hug each other.

Eunseo and Jiyeon walk to each other, "congrats" said Eunseo.

"Thank you" said Jiyeon.

Eunseo then hug Jiyeon and pat her on the back, "take care of yourself a lot okay" said Eunseo.

"I will unnie, thank you" said Jiyeon.

"Let's go celebrate" said Changwook.

"Later, we need to go tell the parents" said Donghae.

"Alright, let's go together" said Changwook.

Both parents were at the house, "what! I'm going to become a grandfather" said her fathers. "Oh, we're going to become grandmothers" said the mothers as they were so happy.

Donghae and Jiyeon were happy that their parents were really happy.

Jiyeon and Donghae did a lot o stuffs together preparing for the new born baby. 

It wa Jiyeon's 5 months and she went to go in with Donghae to check for the gender and Donghae was the most happiest person on life at that monment because he knew he is now having a baby boy.

"Congrats" said the doctor.

Jiyeon and Donghae were really happy and they also told the parents.

Jiyeon was sitting on a long chair and was looking at the stars, Donghae smile and went behind to sit next to her and kiss her on the cheeks. 

"I love you Jiyeon and I love our baby boy that is going to be strong and healthy like his father and handsome" said Donghae.

"Neh, I love you too, and I love this baby too, I can't wait until he gets to see the real world" said Jiyeon.

"Neh, we'll be the greatest parents ever for our son" said Donghae.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" ask Jiyeon.

"Hmm when it comes there will think of one together okay" said Donghae.

"Araso, I like that a lot" said Jiyeon.

Donghae kiss Jiyeon on the cheek and cuddle with her watching the stars as Donghae was touching Jiyeon's stomach and was rocking side to side as he was sitting behind Jiyeon and hugging her.

 

THE ENDD!!! :)

(FEEDBACK ON THE STORY READERS)