A New LOVE

Meant or not Meant to be

Eunseo came out of the hospital and went home because she was 7 months pregnant and she was spending more time of all the mistakes she's done. Eunseo was sewing a sweat shirt for the baby and for Jiyeon for being a great friend to her.

"How is it going?" ask Changwook as he enter with a juice drink, "it's going good" said Eunseo, "I am going to go to work, I'll see you soon okay" said Changwook, "alright then, be safe" said Eunseo.

Changwook nodded; "you too, be safe with our baby" said Changwook. Eunseo smile and nod.

Jiyeon was still sleeping and Donghae was still there watching her the whole time, "son you should go home and get some rest now" said the parents.

"It's okay, I can just stay here, just bring me some clothes to wear" said Donghae.

The father put his hand on Donghae's shoulders, "then have you ate yet?" ask his father.

"I can't eat at all father, I'll be okay" said Donghae.

"Come on, as a father and son, let's go eat in the cafeteria downstairs then" said the father, "okay then" said Donghae.

"I'll be here taking care of Jiyeon so don't worry" said the mother as Donghae left with his father to go eat lunch with him.

Donghae and his father were at the dinner table eating lunch together. "What is it that you want father?" ask Donghae.

The father looked at Donghae, "kudae- since you're here, we need to talk son" said the father.

"Talk about what father?" ask Donghae. "About Jiyeon" said the father.

"What is it that you want?" ask Donghae.

"Donghae, son, your mother and father along with the parents the took care of Jiyeon we talked about you and Jiyeon about your relationship and we decided that we are going to let you guys continue your relationship with one another" said the father.

Donghae look at his father, "are you serious father" ask Donghae.

The father nodded, Donghae went out of his seat and kneel down to his father, "I promise you that I won't hurt your daughter" said Donghae.

The father grabbed Donghae back to his seat. "Your father would've want this and your just like a son to me no matter what, just make sure both you guys are happy together okay" said the father.

"We will father" said Donghae as he smile to his father and his father smiled back at him.

Donghae smile and look at his dad and continued eating, the father smiled a little and continued eating too.

The mother was looking at Jiyeon and then realizes that her heart beat was dropping lower and lower, "Jiyeon, Jiyeon" said the mother.

The mother started crying and called for the doctor and nurses, the doctor and nurses rushed into the room and when they were in there, Donghae and the father ran to the mother, "what's wrong" ask the father.

"Omma, what's wrong with Jiyeon" ask Donghae.

"I don't know, her heart just became weak and I was scare" said the mother.

Donghae look at Jiyeon and the father held him for him not to go in there. "It's going to be okay" said the father as he said it to the mother and Donghae.

Later on the doctor came in and look at the family, "what's wrong with our daughter" ask the mother.

"It'll be a great time to do all you can and we're sorry" said the doctor as he pat on Donghae's shoulder and left.

Donghae tears dropped and went in the room slowly and sat next to Jiyeon, "Jiyeon-ah, wake up, wake up I said" cried Donghae as he was holding Jiyeon's hand.

Donghae put his head down on the bed and the parenst were outside crying. Jiyeon's cried with her eyes closed but couldn't open her eyes at the moment.

Jiyeon finally moved her fingers and moved her hand to Donghae's head and touched him, Donghae put lift his head up and look at Jiyeon. 

"Jiyeon-ah" said Donghae as he was shocked and saw Jiyeon as she slowly open her eyes.

"Doctor," shouted Donghae. The parents came in and so did the doctor and nurses.

Donghae and the parents waited outside the room and when the doctor and nurses came out, they look at them took a deep breath, "it's a miracle she came back, we're going to exam her more since she woke up" said the doctor.

"Thank you doctor" said the parents, "no problem" said the doctor as the doctor left.

"Let's go see Jiyeon now" said the mother.

The parents and Donghae came in the room and saw Jiyeon laying there weakly, "omma, appa, oppa" said Jiyeon with a weak voice.

"Jiyeon-ah, how are you feeling hmm" ask the mother,

Jiyeon nodded, "I'm okay," said Jiyeon.

"It's a relieve, it's good to see that you are awake and that you are actually talking with me daughter" said the mother.

"Omma, were you that worry?" ask Jiyeon.

"Neh, omma had to stay home because I got sick and appa wouldn't let me come because I'll become weak" said the mother.

Jiyeon tears drop, "oh, Jiyeon-ah, don't cry, omma is still strong and omma is more happier than ever that you woke up, thanks to god" said the mother.

"My Jiyeon-ah, appa is happy to see that you can now talk and open your eyes, you worry me a lot" said the father,

"Mianheyo appa" said Jiyeon.

"That's good that you know how to apologize to your father, because you father haven't ate for days" said the father. Jiyeon and the father started giggling.

"Araso, now appa is more relieve, I'm going to take omma home to get some rest okay, we've been here and tire and Donghae would stay here with you too" said the father,

"Araso, appa, omma, be safe okay" said Jiyeon.

"You too, stay safe and if anything happens call appa and omma okay" said the parents; Jiyeon nodded and wave bye to the parents as they left.

Jiyeon look at Donghae and Donghae looked Jiyeon, "what's wrong oppa" ask Jiyeon.

Donghae look at her, "you bad woman" said Donghae.

"What do you mean oppa" ask Jiyeon.

Donghae sat on the sofa and lean towards Jiyeon and kissed her on the mouth. Jiyeon widen her eyes, she looked Donghae and Donghae stopped kissing her.

"Saranghaeyo" said Donghae.

Jiyeon look at him, "I love you too" said Jiyeon, Donghae slowly lean towards her and kiss her again and she kiss him back.

Eunseo and Changwook were in a house together and Eunseo was knitting a scarf for Changwook and the baby.

"How is it going?" ask Changwook, "hmm, it's okay, I like it so far" said Eunseo,

Changwook put his hand on Eunseo's stomach, "let's be the best parents for the baby forever and let's cherish the baby forever" said Changwook.

Eunseo smile and nod, "neh, we have to show our baby that we love that baby a lot and that nothing can replace it" said Eunseo.

"Araso" said Changwook as he kiss Eunseo on the forehead.

"What should we do today huh?" ask Changwook, "hmm, how about we just stay home and watch a good korean show together" said Eunseo.

"Okay, let's do that then" said Changwook as he turn on the tv and watch a korean show that is showing on tv. 

"Do you want anything to drink" ask Changwook, "hmm, anything is fine" said Eunseo, "araso, just wait there" said Changwook as he went to go fix up some drink for him and Eunseo.

"Here you go" said Changwook, "thank you oppa" said Eunseo.

"It's delicious" said Eunseo, "are you sure?" ask Changwook, "neh, I like it" said Eunseo, "that's good then" said Changwook as he smile and pat Eunseo on the head.

Eunseo moved towards closer to Changwook and they cuddle while watching television shows on the tv.