Alone Without You

Meant or not Meant to be

Changwook was having the moment of his time with Jiyeon, enjoying his time with Jiyeon again as a couple.

"Oppa" said Jiyeon, "what is it Jiyeon-ah" said Changwook, "let's go somewhere alone" said Jiyeon, "are you serious? Well let's go then" said Changwook as he took her alone.

Changwook took Jiyeon to a room where it's only him and her, "so what" ask Changwook, "oppa" said Jiyeon. Before she can talk, he grabbed her and kissed her while holding her waist, she widen her eyes and pushed him.

Changwook look at her, "what's the matter? I thought you wanted this" said Changwook, "no it's not like that" said Jiyeon, "what is it then, why did you want us to be alone than" ask Changwook, "I need to confirm something with you" said Jiyeon, "what is it" ask Changwook.

Jiyeon looked at Changwook and took a deep breath.

Eunseo was looking at Donghae as he was eating his lunch that Eunseo made for him.

"Oppa" said Enseo, "what i it now" ask Donghae, "when should we get marry" ask Eunseo. Donghae looked up at Eunseo, "About that, let me think about it" said Donghae, "well since we're about to be parents, why can't we just get marry" ask Eunseo, "getting marry is probably to early for us" said Donghae.

Eunseo grabbed Donghae's hand, "oppa, don't tell me you don't love me anymore" said Eunseo. Donghae look at her, "what if that's so" said Donghae. Eunseo widen her eyes and her hand dropped from Donghae's hand. Donghae looked at Eunseo and Eunseo looked at Donghae too.

"What, hey don't joke around with me like that" said Eunseo, "I am not joking with you" said Donghae. Eunseo looked at Donghae, "what if I don't really love you anymore" said Donghae, "oppa, don't tell me because it's another girl" said Eunseo, "what if I said it was because of another girl" said Donghae.

Eunseo looked away at him, "Don't talk anymore oppa, you don't love her or whoever she is, I know that you're just saying that because I am having this baby" said Eunseo, "I" before he could finished Eunseo interuppted him, "figure out your feelings" said Eunseo.

"Oppa, is the child yours" ask Jiyeon to Changwook. Changwook widen his eyes and looked at Jiyeon, Jiyeon smiled and looked at Changwook, "what are you talking about" ask Changwook, "oppa, you know what I am talking about" said Jiyeon, "No I don't, I don't know what you're talking about" said Changwook, "Eunseo, is the baby Eunseo unnie having is your child and not Donghae's child" ask Jiyeon.

Changwook stood quiet and didn't say a word to her, "answer me" said Jiyeon, "I have nothing to say" said Changwook, "than it is your child" said Jiyeon. Changwook grabbed her and put his face close up to her face, "fine, it is mine, what are you going to do huh? Tell him that he isn't the child's father and I am?" said Changwook, "neh, he needs to know the truth" said Jiyeon.

Changwook looked at her, "look at me, do you really want to let your friends know about you and Donghae huh? Do you want to disappoint your best friend who's in love with him and you're also in love with him" said Changwook. Jiyeon looked at him, "are you threatening me" ask Jiyeon, "what if I say I am" said Changwook.

Jiyeon pushed Changwook away from her, "I'm going to tell him anyways" said Jiyeon as she was about to get out of the car. Changwook grabbed her and kissed her, she tried pushing away from Changwook and he grabbed her and threw her to the back seat and went to the back seat of his car.

"What do you think you're doing" ask Jiyeon, "what I should've done a long time ago" said Changwook as he took off his shirt and Jiyeon widen her eyes and pushed him away, he grabbed her and kissed her neck.

"Stop it, I'll call this iff anything happened" shouted Jiyeon. Changwook looked at her, "scream all you want, there's no one to hear you" said Changwook. Jiyeon was breathing hard, "please, please don't do this" said Jiyeon, "too bad, I am already feeling it" said Changwook.

Changwook grabbed a from his car and than did his thing, Jiyeon was there shouting and moving away from him, but he captured her every time she tried escaping.

"Oppa!" shouted and cried Jiyeon as she was in a bad position at the moment.

The glass of cup dropped and fell on the ground, Donghae and Eunseo looked at it and stood quiet.

"I'll pick it up" said Donghae, "anya, I'll pick it up" said Eunseo as she picked up the glass of cup that broke out of nowhere.

"I'll be right back than oppa, and remember to think about it" said Eunseo.

"Eunseo-ah" said Donghae, "I don't want to hear anything at the moment oppa" said Eunseo as she left the room.

Donghae took a deep breath and couldn't say anything to her anymore since she was very disappointed at her. So Donghae grabbed his phone and called Jiyeon but than she didn't pick up.

"Why isn't she picking up my phone" as Donghae worry about Jiyeon.

Eunseo sat on the eating table and thought to herself. "Oppa, you have to be mine no matter what" said Eunseo as she threw the cup away in the trash.

Park Jiyeon's parents that took care of her was trying to get use to their new house, "honey, I really like this house" said the mother, "neh, we'll just have to get use to it" said the father, "neh, well let's go see our daughter" said the mother, "ah, not today, I am really busy and I need to catch up on some work" said the father, "okay than, I'll just wait until you're not busy" said the mother, "okay than, well be safe staying in the house okay" said the father, "I will" said the mother, "I'll see you later" said the father, "bye bye" said the mother as her father walked out to work.

Jiyeon was crying and he clothes were back on and some of her clothes got ripped when Changwook was her. Changwook got close up to Jiyeon and was about to touch her until she dodged it.

"What is it, are you scare now" ask Changwook, "don't touch me" said Jiyeon. "I told you earlier, if you tell him there'll be a price to it" said Changwook, "you're so nasty do you know that" said Jiyeon, "fine with me, cause now you're mine, and if you tell him anything, I'll tell him what we did today" said Changwook.

Jiyeon didn't say anything to him and didn't make eye contact with him, he grabbed her face and looked at her, "I'll tell him how y you body was, how loud you scream, how much pressure I put in to get to you and how you enjoyed it" said Changwook. Jiyeon started crying, "you're a jerk, I don't even know why I dated someone like you" said Jiyeon.

Changwook smirked and giggled, "because every women falls for my look and my personality" said Changwook, "your personality is really nasty" said Jiyeon, "ah, you notice, but them other girls don't" said Changwook.

Jiyeon looked at him, "I hate you" said Jiyeon. Changwook went up to her and she turned her face away from his, "you'll start loving me again" as he kiss her on the neck and start the car and drove off.