Broken hearted

Meant or not Meant to be

The doctor then came to talk to everyone who was there waiting, "I want you guys to know something that is servere about Changwook's condition" said the doctor, "what is it doctor" ask Changwook's parents, "your son, he's not breathing right and I believe so that he has a heart problem now" said the doctor.

Changwook's mother fainted and Jiyeon and everyone grabbed his mother and the mother went to a room next door to Changwook.

Jiyeon was alone in the hospital and was crying, "it's all my fault, all my fault" said Jiyeon as she walk into the bathroom.

Eunseo hugged Donghae and was feeling down from what she heard and Donghae just patted her back and then slgihtly hug her and was also feeling down for Changwook's condition.

One week pass and Jiyeon was done taking care of Changwook because he was getting charged out of the hospital.

Eunseo texted Jiyeon, Changwook and Donghae to come over to her place and she needed tell them something.

When they got there Eunseo saw them she was just day dreaming. "Eunseo-ah what's wrong" ask Jiyeon. Eunseo looked and saw all three of them standing up, "oh sit down please" said Eunseo, "what is it that you want us all to know" ask Jiyeon.

Eunseo looked at all three of them, "I'm pregnant" said Eunseo. Jiyeon, Changwook and Donghae were surprised when they  heard that from Eunseo.

Changwook and Eunseo looked at each other while Donghae and Jiyeon looked at each other.

"Well who's the father" ask Jiyeon, "the father is, as Eunseo doesn't know who to pick. Changwook shook his head and Eunseo took a deep breath, "the father is Donghae" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon widen her eyes and dropped slightly and had teary eyes. Donghae wanted to grab Jiyeon's hand but then she moved her hands and held it together.

"Miahne, I have to go now" said Jiyeon, "I have to leave too, I'll see you guys later, and Eunseo I'll talk to you later" said Changwook.

Donghae and Eunseo were sitting across from each other. "Oppa," said Eunseo, "we'll talk later" said Donghae, "what about let's get engaged then" said Eunseo. Donghae just walked out and Eunseo was the only person there.

Changwook came back to Eunseo, "is it really my child you're carrying and not Donghae's" ask Changwook, "Changwook oppa" said Eunseo.

Donghae ran out and tried to look for Jiyeon, Jiyeon was walking alone in the dark and was thinking to herself. Jiyeon was waiting till the light turned green , and when it turned green , she was about to walk to the street , until Donghae grabbed her and hugged her.

Jiyeon widen her eyes , and her tears fell down slightly and Donghae then look at her, "Jiyeon-ah" said Donghae. Jiyeon pushed away from Donghae, "congrats oppa, you're going to become a father" said Jiyeon as her tears fell down, "Jiyeon-ah, don't leave me because I'm going to become a father," said Donghae, "oppa, you can't be like this anymore, I'm sorry, just please just stay as a friend, okay" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon removed Donghae's hands and Donghae look at her and she look at him too. Jiyeon then walked away from Donghae and he watched her leave walking away from him.

Donghae walked to his car and followed Jiyeon as she was walking alone by herself.

Eunseo and Changwook were sitting next to each other. "So you waited until one week pass when you slept with Donghae" said Changwook, "neh, oppa, I feel like I'm selfish with his love" said Eunseo, "do you want to know why Jiyeon left me" said Changwook, Eunseo look at Changwook.

"One day I went drinking out with my friends and her friends. Jiyeon use to drink at times, but now she don't because one day we were so drunk that we all went to a motel, and I accidentally went to the wrong room, thinking that Jiyeon was in that room. Then, everything just happened there, I had with the wrong girl. The next morning Jiyeon knocked at the door and it wasn't lock, so she saw us and she ran away after that. Then one day her best friend came and told all of us that she was pregnant, that's when Jiyeon broke up with me and I never saw her again and her best friend didn't even keep the baby, till now Jiyeon can't forget that" said Changwook.

"So this is happening again" said Eunseo, "no, not this time, I don't want to lose her the second time anymore" said Changwook, "do you even love her" ask Eunseo, "as I saw her" as Eunseo interrupted, "please don't pity her and feel sad that you guys broke up and now you want her back" said Eunseo, "I don't know, right now, I feel like I need her to be by my side" said Changwook, "well since you're still injure, I'll take you home" said Eunseo, "alright" said Changwook.

Jiyeon was sitting on the bench and she was just sitting alone and not even getting on the bus at all. Donghae got out of his car and then walk towards Jiyeon, he grabbed her and put her in his car and he got in and drove off.

"Where are we going" ask Jiyeon and Donghae didn't reply back to her.