All About Secrets

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon and Donghae look at each other and smiled at each other. Donghae kissed Jiyeon on the forehead and he hugged her, "you are the best I ever had you know that Jiyeon" said Donghae, "is that so" said Jiyeon, "neh, when I met you, I fell in love with you, I wanted to get to see you more, and when I heard you worked with me I was so happy, but I couldn't say it and I so I took you as one of my assistant" said Donghae.

"Oppa you're so mean do you know that" said Jiyeon, "am I? I don't think so, I just wanted you to be near you" said Donghae. Jiyeon and Donghae cuddle with each other and than smile at each other.

"You know what, thanks to you that I've became stronger" said Jiyeon, "is that so" said Donghae, "neh" said Jiyeon. Donghae look at her and tickled her, "what are you doing oppa" ask Jiyeon as she was bring tickle by Donghae. Than he stopped tickling her and look at her, "you're the best" said Donghae.

Eunseo and Changwook finally got to Eunseo's house and brought the baby stuffs to her house and her parents wasn't home, because she now lived alone in her own apartment since she was having a baby.

"Oppa, why do I have the chills every time that Donghae oppa will know how secret" ask Eunseo, "he won't trust me, he wouldn't" said Changwook, "oppa, I am scared though, every time, I get nervous reassuring that he doesn't know at all" said Eunseo, Changwook hugged Eunseo, "everything will be fine, and you got him already so don't worry so much" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo.

Donghae took Jiyeon back home and the parents were really worried about them, especially Jiyeon, since she was new to the family.

"Where were you Jiyeon" ask the mother, "ah, I went to a friend's house and I told Donghae oppa to come pick me up" said Jiyeon, "is that so" ask the father, "neh" said Jiyeon, "well since you're here we want to talk to you" said the mother, "what is it" ask Jiyeon, "come sit down first, the both of you guys" said the father.

Jiyeon and Donghae sat on the sofa and so did the mother. "What is it that you want" ask Jiyeon, "we want to go study aboard, since we haven't done anything for you, we want you to go study aboard" said the father, "when" ask Donghae, "as soon as possible," said the father, "are you trying to send her off" ask Donghae.

Both parents look at Donghae, "we just started a family with her, and since you're going to have a family of your own, we're going to let her go study aboard, or if not, we want her to continue college" said the father, "she is already in college" said Donghae.

Both parents look at Jiyeon, "is that so" ask the mother, "neh, but I have to pay what's left only" said Jiyeon, "if that's so let father take care of it okay" said the father, "I don't want to do that" said Jiyeon, "why's that" ask the mother, "because it's like stealing money from parents" said Jiyeon, "anya, we haven't done anything for you, we just want to help you this one time, would you let us" ask the mother.

Jiyeon look at the parents and at Donghae, "do so, this is something they want to do, since you are back" said Donghae, "okay then" said Jiyeon as she agree to do it.

"Thank you, if you need anything we'll help you" said the mother, "okay than" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon went back to her room and so did Donghae, "what's wrong" ask Donghae, "everything" said Jiyeon as she walked in the room and locked herself in her room. Donghae wanted to go to her room but he stopped himself and went to his room.

Donghae's phone rung and he answered it.

Phone Conversation:

Eunseo: Oppa, can you come over?
Donghae: Why?
Eunseo: I bought some stuffs for the baby, and I want you to see it.
Donghae: already? Well okay then, I'll come.
Eunseo: Hurry, I can't wait to show you.
Donghae: Okay then.

End of Phone Conversation.

Donghae looked at Jiyeon's room and than went to his room and took his car key and a coat to wear. Jiyeon was outside her balcony and was thinking to herself, "what just happened, I have to run away from here, I can't live here anymore, things will just be complicated, I don't want anyone to find out about anything today" said Jiyeon to herself.

Jiyeon was looking outside and saw Donghae going into his car and drove off. 

"This is the time where I have to leave you now Oppa, I want you to be happy and that's all I want from now on, I want to be happy from now on and even though it's wrong for me to leave, remember that I still love you oppa" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon went back to her room and finally took out the letters she wrote for her parents and Donghae. Jiyeon than packed her clothes and the things she needs. Than when she got done with her packing, she put the notes on her desk and left when no one was home but herself.

Jiyeon took a taxi cab to her parents place, the one that took care of her and went to go visit them, "Where are you going?" ask the parents, "I'm going to go study aboard now" said Jiyeon, "is that what they want you to do" ask the parents, "neh, and I am going to go now, I just wanted to visit you guys before I leave" said Jiyeon, "Araso, have a great time there okay" said the parents, "I will, and you guys took okay" said Jiyeon, "neh we will" said the parents.

Donghae got to Eunseo's house and was surprise to see what she had in her house with all the baby stuffs. "Even though I'm only 2-3 months pregnant, I wanted to be prepare so I just bought the crib, the bottles, diapers and many more for the baby" said Eunseo, "you didn't have to do this alone, I should've went shopping with you" said Donghae, "it's okay, Changwook oppa helped me" said Eunseo, "buh?" ask Donghae, "ah, about that, I saw him on the way when I went shopping, so he helped me set up everything too" said Eunseo, "well that's nice of him" said Donghae.

"Oppa, since I have nothing to do, can we go eat out" ask Eunseo, "didn't you just eat not too long ago" ask Donghae, "yah, a pregnant women, eats a lot if you didn't know" said Eunseo, "araso, let's go then" said Donghae.

Changwook called Jiyeon's number but she didn't pick up, so he drove to her house finding out that she wasn't home so he decided to go to the other parents house and saw Jiyeon there on time.

"Where are you going?" ask Changwook, "let me go" ask Jiyeon, "is everything fine" ask the mother, "neh, Omma, I'm going to go now, so go inside araso" said Jiyeon, "araso, have a save trip" said the parents.

Changwook look at Jiyeon and than waited until the parents went inside, "what do they mean have a safe trip huh?" ask Changwook, "nothing" said Jiyeon, "don't tell me that you're trying to run away now Jiyeon" said Changwook, "neh, neh, I am because this world is messed up, and I can't live like this anymore, I am going to go away for awhile" said Jiyeon, "to where" ask Changwook, "why would I tell you" said Jiyeon, "if you don't tell me than I will just follow you" said Changwook.

Jiyeon look at Changwook and gave him those mean eyes, "you're still the same you know that, it was my mistake to give you another chance" said Jiyeon, "but than you did anyways" said Changwook, "until I figured out that Eunseo's baby is your baby and not Donghae, you disgusted me even more" said Jiyeon, "than let's keep it all into a dirty little secret where no one has to get hurt" said Changwook.

Jiyeon just stood quiet and didn't say a word. Changwook look at Jiyeon and smirked, he grabbed this cloth in his pocket and covered Jiyeon's mouth and she was trying to escape from it but than she just went unconscious. Changwook quickly carried Jiyeon into his car and looked around to see if anyone saw them and than took her belongings and drove off.

"Oppa, let's get marry" said Eunseo while they were in the dinning table, Donghae just look up at Eunseo and didn't say a word to her, "what's wrong oppa" ask Eunseo, "ah, nothing" said Donghae as he look outside the window.