Crying, Calling

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon and Changwook finally got to the house and Eunseo and Donghae came out of the room to see them.

"How was your date" ask Eunseo, "it was great and fun right" said Changwook as he touched Jiyeon and she jumped and got startled, "what's wrong- what did you do to Jiyeon now" ask Eunseo, "nothing, we were just riding rides and she was screaming really loud" said Changwook.

Jiyeon was going to cry but than she held it in. Donghae knew there was something up with Jiyeon, "everyone get out of here now I want to talk to Jiyeon alone" said Donghae.

"Oppa" said Eunseo, "let just go" said Changwook as he grabbed Eunseo's arm and they walked out of the house. When the door shutted Donghae went to Jiyeon and hugged her. Jiyeon started crying and hugged Donghae.

Donghae was about to look at Jiyeon until she hugged him really tightly, "oppa I want to stay like this for awhile" said Jiyeon.

Donghae pat her back and knew there was something definitely wrong with her. Jiyeon and Donghae was in Donghae's room and he watched Jiyeon as she was sitting quietly.

Donghae was observing her and found out that she had red marks on her hand and part of her clothes were torned. Donghae then finally knew what happened and hugged Jiyeon.

"Were you afraid huh? Did he really did this to you huh? Without your consent he you huh" said Donghae. Jiyeon pushed him away and was crying, "I knew what happened Jiyeon. I can tell" said Donghae. "Oppa, I have something to tell you but I can't, not anymore" cried Jiyeon, "tell what it is" said Donghae, "nothing, I can't tell anything to you, this is not the right time" said Jiyeon.

"I want to kick Changwook's for hurting you like this" said Donghae real mad at Changwook, "oppa, don't, I don't want anything to do with him anymore" said Jiyeon.

"He you Jiyeon, he the girl that I really love" said Donghae as he cried, Jiyeon was crying so hard that she couldn't say a thing. Jiyeon hugged Donghae and he hugged him back and were crying, "why does this have to happen" cried Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah, I still love you no matter what happenes" said Donghae, Jiyeon nodded "me too" said Jiyeon. Donghae look at Jiyeon, "let's go tomorrow to see if anything turns out if you're get pregnant or have the chance to get pregnant okay" said Donghae, "he used a oppa" said Donghae, "still, we need to go see in case you do, cause I don't want you to get pregnant, it was my mistake to get Eunseo pregnant and I regret it so much" said Donghae.

Jiyeon look at Donghae and didn't say anything to him.

1 week passed and Jiyeon went to the hospital with Donghae, and they called her in again for the results, "are you Ms. Jiyeon Park" ask the doctor, "neh" said Jiyeon "and who is this" ask the doctor, "my-", "I'm her brother" said Donghae, "well since we did the result on you, do you want to hear the results" ask the doctor.

Jiyeon and Donghae looked at each other and held hands, the doctor saw it and smile, "you guys are really close for siblings" said the doctor, "neh" said Donghae, "what is it, is anything wrong with me" ask Jiyeon, "anya, when we tested you, you aren't pregnant, so don't worry much okay" said the doctor, "is that so, oh thank you doctor" cried Jiyeon.

Donghae smiled and hugged Jiyeon and she hugged him back. The doctor looked at them. "Thank you doctor" said Donghae "no problem" said the doctor.

Jiyeon and Donghae went out to celebrate that Jiyeon wasn't pregnant.

Eunseo and Changwook were together looking for baby clothes for the baby. "Oppa, we don't even know whether it's a boy or a girl, it's been 2 months already and almost three months, why are we going shopping for the baby already" ask Eunseo, "I just want to buy something first for my baby" said Changwook.

Eunseo smiled and than looked at Changwook, "thank you, you've shown me a lot about life after having this baby" said Eunseo, "no problem, you show me what's important in my life too" said Changwook.

"Oppa, but aren't we going too far" ask Eunseo, "what are you talking about" ask Changwook, "we're lying to Donghae and Jiyeon" said Eunseo, "look here, Jiyeon and Donghae is in love, unless you want them to be together than go ahead" said Changwook.

"Buh? Jiyeon and Donghae are in love with each other, what are you talking about" ask Eunseo, "they're in love, I knew it when we went to Jeju Island, that's when they fell in love with each other" said Changwook.

Eunseo rethought back to the part where Donghae said to her that he was in love with another women, "it can't be Jiyeon Dongsaeng" said Eunseo in shocked.

Donghae stopped the car and than looked at Jiyeon, "what is it oppa" ask Jiyeon, "do you still love me" ask Donghae, "oppa, I do love you" said Jiyeon, "than would you just stay with me just for the night" ask Donghae, "what are you talking about" ask Jiyeon. Donghae kissed Jiyeon and she widen her eyes and pushed him away.

"Miahne" said Jiyeon, "are you still afraid" ask Donghae. Jiyeon didn't say a word and look at Jiyeon, "mianheyo, I didn't want to push you if you aren't ready" said Donghae.

Jiyeon bit her hand and than kissed Donghae on the cheek.

"I thought you wouldn't love me after what happened to me last week" said Jiyeon, "anya, that made me love you more and I want to protect you from now on" said Donghae. Jiyeon eyes got teary and she hugged him.

Donghae than kiss Jiyeon and than later on he drove them to the motel. Jiyeon and Donghae got a room for them and they went in the room together.

Donghae kissed Jiyeon and she kissed him back, than he was about to take off her shirt until she stopped and look at him, Jiyeon than remove her hands and Donghae kissed her again and took off his shirt and than her shirt and lay her down on the bed.

Donghae put the blanket on Jiyeon and him and than he took off his pants and he took off Jiyeon's pants too and than he look at her and she look at him and he touched her hair and than he kissed her lips and started making love with her.

Eunseo and Changwook were at the store looking at baby clothes and many other stuffs.

"Let's buy some bottles for the baby, some diapers, a baby seat and a crib for the baby" said Changwook, "you're buying so much for the baby" said Eunseo, "because I love the baby" said Changwook. Eunseo look at Changwook and smile.

"Thank you for loving the baby Changwook oppa" said Eunseo, "your welcome, but I only love the baby at the moment" said Changwook, "means you don't love me like that" said Eunseo, "anya, I don't love you like that, I love the baby more than anything" said Changwook.

Changwook and Eunseo brought all the things they wanted to buy for the baby because Changwook wanted to be the one who bought his own baby some baby stuffs.