This Love

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon and Donghae woke up the next morning finding themselves sleeping next to each other. "Thank you for not doing anything to me yesterday oppa" said Jiyeon, "it's okay, I wasn't ready for it, and nor was you, I didn't want to force you" said Donghae, "thank you" said Jiyeon. Donghae came closer to Jiyeon and kiss her on the forehead and cuddle with her and she cuddle with him too.

Changwook woke up with a light headed and heard crying. There was a girl sleeping next to him and was crying, Changwook rethought back and remember half of what happened and quickly got up.

Eunseo wiped her tears and turned to Changwook, "what happen last nigh" ask Eunseo to Changwook. Changwook couldn't say a thing but stay quite.

"Mianhe" said Changwook, "what am I suppose to do now oppa, sinc we slept together" ask Eunseo, "let's not tell this to anyone" said Changwook, "oppa, since this happen already wouldn't I get pregnant and what will you would I do huh" ask Eunseo, "I didn't want this to happen at all, I am sorry" said Changwook.

"Stop saying you're sorry, I know that you're sorry okay" shouted Eunseo, "what am I suppose to do then, since we slept with each other" said Changwook, "you know what you are mess up and I even wonder why I slept with you" said Eunseo, "me too, a girl like that, I wonder why this happen either" said Changwook.

They both looked at each other mad and was yelling at each other and then kissed each other deeply. "Can we do this" ask Eunseo, "why not, it happened once, let's do whatever" said Changwook, "you're such a player" said Eunseo, "and so are you, we're just that selfish, aren't we" said Changwook.

Changwook and Eunseo started kissing and the blanket was on top of them. Changwook then started moving slowly and Eunseo started making noise. Changwook started kissing Eunseo's neck and Eunseo was just holding onto Changwook as he was moving. Changwook stopped and Eunseo moved to being on the top.

Eunseo smile at Changwook and he smile at her, then she kissed him and he couldn't take it anymore so he moved to the top and started making love with her.

Jiyeon and Donghae were in a same room cooking, Jiyeon was cooking while Donghae was observing her, he couldn't help it so he hugged her from the behind and kissed her cheeks.

"Do you know that you look beautiful the best when you're cooking" ask Donghae, "wha- what do you mean, that I don't look beautiful at all" said Jiyeon, "anya, you've been beautiful to me, the very first time I met you" said Donghae. Jiyeon stop what she was doing and look at Donghae, "buh? The very first time was when I went to your party" said Jiyeon.

Donghae smile at Jiyeon, "when I saw you, I thought you were my fiance, but then it turned out that it wasn't you, but I wished it was you, so when I heard that you were Changwook's ex-girldfriend I was really disappointed" said Donghae, "oppa, you know that I'm dating him again" said Jiyeon, "really? That then, I wanted you to be my girlfriend" said Donghae, "I can't, you're still my best friend's fiance" saisd Jiyeon.

Donghae's father then got a packet from what he request a month ago, "are you sure this is the file" ask the father, "neh, this is the file of Park Jiyeon, the girl that you're looking for" said the guy. Donghae's father open the packet and saw a photos of Jiyeon, of when she was young and till now and her background.

"She was adopted" said Donghae's father, "neh, she was adopted by these family, but they aren't so that rich" said the guy, "what should I do, should I bring my daughter back home" ask Donghae's father, "what about Donghae" ask the guy, "I can't tell him that he isn't my real son" said Donghae's father.

Donghae's father looked at the photo one more time, but this time a very long time and thought back to when he first met Jiyeon.

"My daughter, you must've lived such a harsh and suffer life without me" as Donghae's father thought to himself.

Changwook and Eunseo got themselves ready and smiled at each other. Then, Eunseo put her hands on Changwook's shoulders, "Oppa in a couple of days we have to go to Jeju Island, what are we going to do" ask Eunseo, "I have a plan" said Changwook, "what if I turn out to be pregnant" ask Eunseo, "then have with Donghae, and make it his child" said Changwook.

"Why would I do that huh" ask Eunseo, "because you love him, not me" said Changwook, "aigoo, you're such a heartless guy, no wonder it took Jiyeon to love you back" said Eunseo, "but I love you though Eunseo, and I hope you know that, just that I still want another chance with Jiyeon and this time I won't let her go" said Changwook.

"Araso, and I won't let Donghae go too" said Eunseo, "that's right, we need to get the people that we love so they can be ours forever" said Changwook. Changwook and Eunseo smile and then kissed each other, "I'll see you at the airport then" said Changwook, "you too" as the both of them left the hotel.

There were 2 weeks left in Jeju Island and Jiyeon and Donghae were enjoying their time together at the park holding hands and were having fun until they got a phone call.

"What? You're in Jeju Island" said the both of them and they looked at each other and hurrily went to the airport.

"Jiyeon, sweety" as Changwook walk towards Jiyeon and hug her and Donghae look at them and Jiyeon look at him.

"Oppa, bogoshippo" as Eunseo hug Donghae and he look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon and Donghae were looking at each other while Eunseo and Changwook were hugging the both of them.

"What brings you guys here" ask Jiyeon, "I miss you that's why I came here" said Changwook, "stop fooling around" said Jiyeon, "alright, well me and Eunseo plan to come to Jeju Island to surprise you guys, and you guys were surprise weren't you guys" said Changwook.

"Neh, I miss Donghae oppa a lot, did you go cheating off on  me" ask Eunseo to Donghae. Jiyeon then look at Donghae and he look at her and quickly look at her, "anya, why would I, did you go and cheat off on me" ask Donghae, "why would I" as Eunseo look at Changwook and Changwook look at Eunseo and then at Jiyeon and slightly smile.

"Let's go eat" said Eunseo, Donghae nodded his head and they went to go eat at the place where Donghae took Jiyeon on their dates.

"So how was Jeju Island Jiyeon" ask Eunseo, "ah, it was good, Donghae O-, oh Donghae showed me around here and I like here," said Jiyeon, "that's good then, as long as you're getting fimiliar with this Island" said Eunseo, "neh" said Jiyeon nervously and couldn't look at Eunseo.

"Oppa, did you do anything special" ask Eunseo, "hmm, I did a lot of work and hung out with Jiyeon a lot" said Donghae, "buh" ask Eunseo. Jiyeon, Eunseo and Changwook look up at Donghae, and Eunseo and Changwook looked at both Donghae and Jiyeon.