Another Story

Meant or not Meant to be

Donghae and Jiyeon were awake and Donghae saw those sadness in Jiyeon's eyes and he kissed her on the forehead. Jiyeon and Donghae phone runged and they both looked at each other.

When they got done talking on the phone they were to meet a Donghae's house, but wasn't sure why. "Let's go" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon as she left with Donghae

Finally, as they arrive at Donghae's house, they went inside and as they go inside, they saw Eunseo and Changwook too and they all looked at each oher.

"Why are you guy here" ask Donghae, "I'm not sure" said Changwook.

"Come in here kids" said th maid and they all followed the maid and saw Donghae's parents sitting an waiting for them.

"Why are we here for" ask Donghae, take a seat please" said Donghae's father as they did what he asked for.

Donghae's mother kept on looking at Jiyeon and Jiyeon felt awkward and Eunseo was looking at how Donghae's mother was looking at Jiyeon and she felt quite jealous about it.

"Omma, it's nice to meet you again" said Eunseo, "ah, it' nice to meet you too Eunseo" said Donghae's mother.

"I am here to tell you some shocking news," said the father, "what is it father?" ask Donghae.

The father looked at Jiyeon and walked towards her, "Jiyeon-ah, I am your father" said Donghae's father. Everyone widen their eyes and were speechless.

"What are you talking about father" ask Donghae, "mianhe, I should've told you it the first time" said Donghae, "than what are us then, we're brother and sister" ask Donghae, "mianhe, I want to say this but I can't" said the father.

"Say it!" shouted Donghae, "you aren't biological son, you were adopted by me and your mother, you're my older brother's real son" said the father.

Everyone was shocked to hear everything, Donghae got up his seat and ran off, Jiyeon also took off and chased after Donghae.

Eunseo and Changwook looked at each other. "Appa, since we're confessing, I got something to confess, I'm pregnant, and it's Donghae's child" said Eunseo as she looked at the parents.

"Buh? Pregnant, we're going to have a grandchild" said Donghae's mother, "we'll talk about it with your parents and arrange your engagement first" said Donghae's father, "okay then" said Eunseo.

"Well then, it's a really long day here, so I am going to go now" said Changwook, "thanks for coming" said Donghae's mother, "I am going too and my parents are free whenever" said Eunseo, "alright then, bye" said Donghae's mother

"Bye" said Eunseo as she left with Changwook.

Jiyeon finally got to Donghae as he was along sitting someone where no one can see them. Jiyeon slowly walked to him and fell down and touched his shoulders.

"Oppa, what is going on here" ask Jiyeon. Donghae turned around and hugged Jiyeon, than he stopped and looked at Jiyeon, "let's stop doing what we're doing okay" said Donghae.

Jiyeon widen her eyes, "what are you talking about" ask Jiyeon, "let's just stop okay, let's just stop seeing each other now" said Donghae as he moved her hands and got up and walked off.

"Oppa, don't please, you're someone who I can only trust" cried Jiyeon. Donghae stopped to listen, "you got Changwook with you, go with him, I got Eunseo and my child she have to take care of, I'm sorry Jiyeon, goodbye" said Donghae as he walked off.

"Oppa..." cried Jiyeon as she watch him walk away.

Jiyeon got home and she looked at her parents and they walked towards her, "stop it! Don't come near. Omma, Appa, are your guys even my real parents huh?" ask Jiyeon.

Jiyeon parent's looked at each other, "what are you talking about, of course we're your real parents" said the parents, "where did you find me? How old was I then? How can you guys keep this a secret? Huh" ask Jiyeon.

"What are you talking about sweety" said the mother, "I've meet my biologicial parents" said Jiyeon. Both Jiyeon's parents looked at each other, "what biological parents" ask Jiyeon's parents.

"You should know since you took me away" said Jiyeon, "we didn't take you, we took you because you were lost and we didn't know who your parents are and you were still young back then" said Jiyeon's mother.

Jiyeon looked at her parents and walked towards them, "mianhe omma, I didn't mean to raise my voice on you and appa, I am just frustrated at the moment" said Jiyeon, "who are you biological parents then" ask Jiyeon's mother.

Jiyeon looked at her parents, "it's my boss's parents, they are my actual biological parents" said Jiyeon, "are you going to go back there" ask Jiyeon's father. Jiyeon thought to herself and what Donghae said to her.

"Anya, I want to stay here with you guys since you guys loved me a lot and I was with you my whole life" said Jiyeon, "are you sure" ask Jiyeon's father, "neh appa, you are the best appa I ever had in my life" said Jiyeon as she hug her father and he hugged her back, "kudae, you are my best daughter in my whole life too" said Jiyeon's father.

Changwook dropped Eunseo home and he droved off back home. Eunseo took out her phone and called Donghae. "Oppa?" said Eunseo, "what is it" ask Donghae, "your parents are going to meet with my parents" said Eunseo.

Donghae didn't say anything, "oppa are you still there" ask Eunseo, "neh, I am, that's great, I'll talk to you later" said Donghae, "araso, oppa goodnight" said Eunseo.

Changwook went to Jiyeon's house before going to his house, Jiyeon came out for some fresh air and saw Changwook waiting for her, she looked at him and he walked towards her.

"What are you doing here?" ask Jiyeon, "Jiyeon-ah, marry me" ask Changwook. Jiyeon widen her eyes and lookd at Changwook. "Oppa right now isn't the best time for you to ask me that" said Jiyeon, "I know it's not, so that's why I asked you now and you don't need to tell me the answer yet" said Changwook, "oppa" said Jiyeon, "take your time, and this time I don't want to lose you anymore, losing you so many time in one life tires me a lot" said Changwook.

"Oppa, you'd said that before to me a long time ago, but you made a mistake, I don't know yet, let me think about it okay" said Jiyeon, "araso, take your time, I won't rush anymore" said Changwook, "Thanks" said Jiyeon.

"Do you want to come in" ask Jiyeon, "anya, I am about to leave right now" said Changwook, "alright then drive safe" said Jiyeon. Changwook hugged her and smiled, "you are really precious, do you know that" said Changwook as he touched Jiyeon's hair and then walked off waving goodbye.

Donghae was sitting on his bed and looking at the pictures he took with Jiyeon when they were in Jeju Island. Those memories were the best for the both of them. "This is making me crazy" said Donghae as he deleted the photos.

Jiyeon was in her room really tire and not knowing what to do next anymore. "Oppa, you're really mean do you know that," said Jiyeon as she was crying to herself in her room.

"Oppa, I can't believe this is going to be the end of us" said Jiyeon to herself. Jiyeon took out a piece of paper and start writing her resignation letter for Donghae's company.

"This will be better for the both of us, since no one knows about us, we'll just think of our memory was just a dream" as she went to her bed and fell asleep.