Back to Seoul

Meant or not Meant to be

When they got back to Seoul, Jiyeon, Donghae, Changwook and Eunseo went back to work. Donghae and Jiyeon had eyes for each other, knowing that they love each other but can't do anything about it anymore.

"Jiyeon don't love him, you can't love him at all he's your best friend's fiance" as Jiyeon tell herself. Donghae didn't have the confidence to talk to Jiyeon at all, so he went home first, when Eunseo heard it, she went to his house where he was alone.

Eunseo knocked on Donghae's door, "why are you here" ask Donghae, "we got some unfinished duty" as Eunseo came in and closed the doors.

"Oppa, do you love me" ask Eunseo, before Donghae can speak Eunseo kissed him and he didn't know what to do, so he kissed her back and they went to his room and he put her on the bed.

They started taking off their clothes and then Donghae stopped, "what is it oppa" as Eunseo look at him, he took out his and then she started laughing, then he kissed her again and she kissed him back.

Donghae then slowly making love to her and she was just kissing him and holding on to him.

Changwook look at the time and it was already 6pm and so Changwook got off work and went to Jiyeon's work place. Jiyeon gets off at 7pm, and Changwook is always there 30 minutes before she gets off.

Finally Jiyeon got done with her work and walked out the work place and spotted Changwook waiting for her, "Aigoo- I don't even want him to be here at all" as Jiyeon walk to him.

"Jiyeon let's go eat out" said Changwook, "anya, I'm not hungry" said Jiyeon, "Araso, let's go do something and I'll take you home around 10pm" said Changwook. Jiyeon look at Changwook, "so what do you think, do you want to go then" ask  Changwook, "araso" said Jiyeon as she got in the car with Changwook.

"Let's go somewhere where it's only you and me" as Changwook drove her to a park where they sight see the lake. "Why did you take us here" ask Jiyeon, "remember this place" ask Changwook, "neh, this is the place where we first kissed" said Jiyeon.

Changwook smiled and look at Jiyeon, "can we kiss again here" ask Changwook, "buh? What are you talking about?" as Jiyeon look at him confused, Changwook got close up to Jiyeon and she moved back, "mianhe, I'm still not comfortable with you still Changwook-shhi" said Jiyeon as she stop Changwook from kissing her.

Changwook stop trying to get close to her and he look away from her. "Mianhe, ever since you cheat on me like that I jsut can't be with you" said Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at Changwook and he look at her, "can you really give me another chance" ask Changwook, "neh, but I'll only give you a chance to be my friend only" said Jiyeon. Changwook shook his head and turned away.

"You still don't know why I broke up with you" ask Jiyeon, "I do" said Changwook, "then it'll take awhile for me to love you again like before, right now I just want to be friends with you" said Jiyeon.

"Why, it's the past already, I'm sorry I cheated on you and made a girl pregnant, I was young back then and was stupid, and plus she didn't keep the baby too" said Changwook, "why didn't she keep the baby huh" ask Jiyeon, "she said that it'll stop her from things she wants to do in the future" said Changwook, "well I'm still not covered from what happened to you" said Jiyeon, "please give me another chance" beg Changwook.

Jiyeon took off her seatbelt and opened the door, "Changwook-sshii, Mianhe, we can only be friends and only friends, that'll make me more comfortable, and it'll be much better if you will only want to be my friend no more than that" as Jiyeon got off the car and walked away from the car and Changwook.

Donghae woke up and saw Eunseo next to him, "Darn" as he got up and got dressed. "What a mess" as he walked out of his house and into his car and drove off.

Donghae called Jiyeon and she didn't answer him. "Why isn't she picking my calls" as Donghae continued driving.

Eunseo woke up and didn't see Donghae anymore, so she got dressed and drove off, "where did he go and didn't even tell me" as Eunseo drove off away his house.

Changwook was still looking at the sea and was mad and thinking about back then when he was happy with Jiyeon and the time where he did a really stupid mistake to lose Jiyeon forever.

Changwook then start slightly crying and tried to stop the tears from coming down his cheeks.

Jiyeon was cold and was walking and trying to find a ride to get back home. As she was walking she was thinking about when she was with Changwook and when she was with Donghae and how different it felt to be with them and what the difference of love between the both of them.

"What should I do now" as Jiyeon walking with her arms crossed and not knowing how to find a ride home.

There was a car coming her way and stopped in front of her, Jiyeon looked at the car carefully and then this guy popped out and Jiyeon widen her eyes, "oh oppa" said Jiyeon as she look at Donghae.