Time for Goodbyes

Meant or not Meant to be

Jiyeon was sleeping at the back seat of Changwook's car and was left asleep. Donghae couldn't reply to the question Eunseo was asking. 

"Oppa, if you need time to think I'll let you think" said Eunseo, "thanks, I am just not ready for it yet, let me think about it some more" said Donghae, "no problem" said Eunseo, "let's eat than" said Donghae, "araso, let's eat, and my child you eat a lot too to stay healthy" said Eunseo as she rub her stomach and smile. 

Jiyeon woke up and saw herself in a familiar house and so she quickly got up and look around, Changwook was sitting asleep next to her, Jiyeon grab her coat and was quietly getting up and escape, but than Changwook grabbed Jiyeon and she was about to scream but he covered and carried her to his room.

"What are you doing oppa" ask Jiyeon, "how about you stay by my side, and since you want to run away from Donghae, how about you stay here and not let him know at all" said Changwook, "are you crazy, why would I do such a thing" ask Jiyeon, "because Eunseo's pregnant, and if she have any stress due to her, she may lose the baby, did you know that?" ask Changwook. Jiyeon got scared and couldn't say a word.

"I wasn't even going to tell Donghae anything," said Jiyeon, "too bad, you're stuck here with me whether you like it or not, unless you want me to do the same thing I did to you before" said Changwook, "you wish, and fine, I'll live here with you in one condition, you don't get to touch me and you have to leave me alone" said Jiyeon, "deal" said Changwook.

Jiyeon than smell something and was about to vomit, she than felt like she wanted to vomit so she went to the bathroom and started vomiting, "what's wrong" ask Changwook, "I don't know, but get away from me" said Jiyeon, "no, let me take you to the doctor" said Changwook, "no I am fine" said Jiyeon, "no, in my house, you have to listen to some stuffs I say to, so let's go to the bathroom" said Changwook.

Changwook than took Jiyeon to the clinic.

"Thank you for going with me to go eat out" said Eunseo to Donghae, "no problem, well if you need anything just call me okay" said Donghae, "araso" said Eunseo, "oppa, one more thing, I love you" said Eunseo, "hm" said Donghae as he left.

Donghae than got to the house and before going to his room he knocked on Jiyeon's room and no one reply so he open the door and saw two notes and he read the one that said To Donghae.

Donghae read the paper and saw that it was the same letter that she was going to give him when he was sick. Donghae quickly look into her closets and everything and saw that she packed all her belongings with her. Donghae than called her cell but than it was shut off.

Donghae than ran outside the house and the parents look at him, "what's gotten into him" ask the mother as they watch him leave than went inside the house.

"Is there anything wrong with me doctor?" ask Jiyeon, "neh, have you been starving yourself, because your body is really weak and that might cause you into head dizziness and your stomach will feel funny" said the doctor, "so than I am not pregnant right" ask Jiyeon, "no, you have no sign of getting pregnant, but than I am not sure, come check up with me again, but I'll give you some medications to help you build up your strengths again" said the doctor, "thanks" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled and was so happy she wasn't pregnant, "why are you happy for?" ask Changwook, "because I am not pregnant, and I surely don't want to get pregnant soon" said Jiyeon, "well than keep your body healthy and start eating more" said Changwook, "I don't need to listen to you so much okay and I know already" said Jiyeon.

After getting the prescriptions Changwook drove Jiyeon back to his house and she was officially living there for him for the moment.

Donghae was finding Jiyeon all over Korea and he couldn't find her at all.

"Honey! Jiyeon, Jiyeon-nni" cried the mother, "what is it" ask the father, "she wrote us a letter saying that she's going somewhere far away" cried the mother as she hand the paper to the father and he read it and was disappointed.

"What should we do honey" cried the mother, "we just started as being a family, not it's going away again" cried the mother, the father just sat quietly speechless.

Donghae couldn't find Jiyeon anymore, he's been searching for her for a long time and couldn't find her, so he decided to go to Changwook's house.

"Donghae is here, do you want him to see you here" ask Changwook, Jiyeon shook her head, "than go hide in that closet" said Changwook. Jiyeon than ran to the closet and hid there.

Changwook open the door and saw how sad Donghae look, "what's wrong man" ask Changwook, "can I come in" ask Donghae, "sure why not" said Changwook.

Donghae got into his house and sat down on the sofa, "do you want anything to drink" ask Changwook, "no I'm fine" said Donghae, "well what's wrong than" ask Changwook, "complications in the house" said Donghae, "with Jiyeon" ask Changwook, "neh, she left the house probably when I left to Eunseo's house" said Donghae, "that's too bad, what should I do for you" ask Changwook.

Jiyeon was listening to the conversations and started getting teary. "I you to find her and keep her happy, because I know I can't make her happy like how you do and since she left the house I'm pretty sure she'll come to you and since you known her for so long, please make her happy" said Donghae, "I will" said Changwook, "and if you can get a hold of her tell her that I am looking for her and for her to call me" said Donghae, "I will" said Changwook,

"So how's life man" ask Donghae, "it's going pretty good, just settling here and there" said Changwook, "is that so" said Donghae, "neh how about you" ask Changwook, "it's going good, just spending some more time with Eunseo and the baby" said Donghae, "well that's good than" said Changwook, "neh" said Donghae.

"Look, if I find her, I promise to tell her to call you and bring her home, but it'll take some time though" said Changwook, "thanks, you've been a best friend ever since the first day I met you" said Donghae, "no problem dude, that's what friends are for" said Changwook, "you got that right" said Donghae.

Jiyeon was crying and smiling to hear Donghae's voice, "mianhayo oppa" said Jiyeon. Changwook than open the door to the closet room and Jiyeon look up at him, "I'm guessing you heard everything, and he just left so you can come out now" said Changwook.

Jiyeon just walk to the sofa and couldn't stop crying, "why can't I stop crying" asked Jiyeon to herself, "are you going to call him" ask Changwook, "we'll see" said Jiyeon.

Donghae was driving and he started crying so he pulled over the car and started crying since he didn't know what to do and how to find Jiyeon anymore. "What should I do Jiyeon, why now, when I need you the most" cried Donghae.

Donghae couldn't stop crying and so he just stayed in the car crying until he got done crying.