A Small World

Meant or not Meant to be

Changwook followed Jiyeon out of the house. "Why are you following me?" as Jiyeon stopped and turn back at Changwook, "I asked you why are you following me" ask Jiyeon. "Let's talk" said Changwook, "keep talking because I don't have time to talk to you at the moment" said Jiyeon.

"Would you give me another chance" ask Changwook, "Buh!?" questioned Jiyeon, "would you give me another chance" ask Changwook as he look at Jiyeon and she turned away. Changwook then thought back to what Eunseo telling Changwook that if he wants to work out with Jiyeon for him to go talk to her for another chance.

Donghae was outside looking at the two of them and was confused on what's going on. "I'm leaving" said Jiyeon. Changwook grabbed Jiyeon and hugged her tightly. "Please, just give me another chance, I won't ruin it anyomore" as Changwook begged Jiyeon for another chance.

[One week passed....]

Jiyeon walked into the company that she was hired. When she got to work it was something she desire because she wanted to work and go to college at the same time. Since she haven't finished college yet,because of the tuition fee so she's going to work in the company that hired her for a part time job.

When Jiyeon got hired, she was hired as a keeper, where she keeps file organized and send out files to people.

Donghae got to work and then all of a sudden Eunseo show up in front of him, "oh oppa, you are here" said Eunseo, "neh, why are you here Eunseo" ask Donghae, "ummm, I just want to congrats oppa for his first day of work today" said Eunseo, "really? Thank you Eunseo" said Donghae, "umm, what are you going to do for the remaining of time" ask Eunseo, "work, why?" ask Donghae,
"when it's lunch time or dinner time can we got eat out" ask Eunseo, "araso" said Donghae.

"I'll see you later then" said Eunseo, "neh, I'll see you later than" said Donghae.

Jiyeon was in the lobby to give some paper works to the employees, she saw Eunseo and was about to call her name but then she left out before she can even call her name. "Why is she here? Is she here for me? Then how come she didn't come up to see me and just left?" ask Jiyeon herself.

"Jiyeon!" said a worker, "ah, I am coming" said Jiyeon as she walked to her manager. "Where have you been, hurry the president has arrive, we need to greet hime before he enters his office" said the manager, "mianhe," said Jiyeon, "gwenchanayo, let's go" said the manager.

As Jiyeon got to the place where she's suppose to go at, she bowed to the president, and then when she looked at him, it was an familiar face that she seen him somewhere before. "Where did I see him before" ask Jiyeon to herself. When the president left, everyone left except for Jiyeon, "where exactly did I see this person from?" ask Jiyeon.

"AH! That's right! Eunseo's fiance" said Jiyeon. She was excited about it until she remembered what happen, "ahh, that ert, he's the president" as Jiyeon was shock to know the new president for the company.

Donghae went to his office and he was looking at his laptop and discuss their situations about job and work. It was noon and lunch time, Donghae went out for lunch with his body guard and the one who he works with always, like his right handed man.

As he was leaving to a restaurant in his company, he then see Jiyeon and looked closely to confirm if he knew her from somewhere, "where have I seen this women before" ask Donghae himself, "who, presient" ask his right handed man, "ah, nothing, let's go" said Donghae.

Instead of eating, he followed Jiyeon to wherever she goes, when he got tire of following her he asked his right handed man to find out what position she is working for in the company.

Days passes and the manager came to talk to Jiyeon. "What is that you want manager" ask Jiyeon, "you're being put into another position in the company, you're being put as the new president's assistant, you're changing your job today" said the manager, "is that why you called me early to come to work" ask Jiyeon, "neh, hurry up and get upstairs before the president gets mad" said her manager, "alright then, thanks" said Jiyeon.

Jiyeon walked up to the president's area of the company and was feeling uncomfortable. As she got in the office, Donghae was talking to his a guy, until he saw Jiyeon and told her to come in.

Jiyeon took a deep breath and went inside the president's office.

Eunseo locked her doors and went inside Changwook's company. "Hello, I am Eunseo, and I want to see President Changwook-sshii?" said Eunseo,

"who are you" ask one of the worker, "I am one of his close friend, and I am here to meet him" said Eunseo, "sorry, if you don't have an appointment with the president than you can't go meet him" said one of the worker, "really? Aigoo, thank you" said Eunseo.

While Eunseo was about to leave, Changwook saw Eunseo and called her name, Changwook walked towards her; "why are you here for" ask Changwook, "ah, it's because I wanted to talk to you about Jiyeon" said Eunseo, "kudae? Well let's go inside my office" said Changwook, "araso" said Eunseo as she walked with him to his office.

"Buh? You want me to be like a slave to you" ask Jiyeon, "you worked under me, so why can't you work for me when I need you huh" ask Donghae, "yah, aren't you doing too much" ask Jiyeon, "why do you always disrespect me" ask Donghae, "disrespect, ya, you're the one disrespecting me too" said Jiyeon.

"You're going to do the work or not" ask Donghae, "araso, whatever you like then president" said Jiyeon, "do you need anything else" ask Jiyeon, "neh, bring me a cup of drink, then I'll let you start on something else when you come back" said Donghae. Jiyeon bowed and left his office, "that bastard" said Jiyeon as she went to go get him so drink.

The door knocked on Donghae's door, "come in" said Donghae, knowing that it's Jiyeon already. Jiyeon was holding a glass cup of water, Jiyeon put the glass of water on Donghae's and was about to walk out. "Where are you going" ask Donghae, "what do you think huh" said Jiyeon.

"Yah, you talk so informal to me" said Donghae, "oh mianheyo, president, what else do you need" ask Jiyeon, "work, you need to work in here with me" saids Donghae, "buh? Are you crazy" ask Jiyeon, "yah, work as in if helping me with work for the company" said Donghae, "araso, what do I have to do now" ask Jiyeon, "sit down first" said Donghae, as he appointed to Jiyeon.

"Thanks for everything Changwook oppa" said Eunseo, "anya, I should be the one thanking you about Jiyeon and how to get a chance" said Changwook, "neh, I notice that you still like her, so I just wantd to help you" said Eunseo, "I'll see you later then" said Eunseo, "yep, I'll see you later" said Changwook, as they went their seperate ways.

"Eunseo-ah, are you going to go for dinner with Donghae today" ask Changwook, "I'll ask him then I'll call you" said Eunseo, "araso, let me see, I'll bring Donghae while you bring Jiyeon if you can" said Changwook, "araso, that sounds great" said Eunseo, "see you guys later then" said Changwook, "you too" said Eunseo.

Donghae's phone rung when him and Jiyeon was working on some files. Donghae looked at his phone and looked at Jiyeon, "I have to take this" said Donghae, "um, go ahead" said Jiyeon.

"What is it Changwook" ask Donghae, "Changwook-sshii" as Jiyeon thought to herself. Jiyeon's phone rung, "ah Eunseo-ah" said Jiyeon, "let's go have dinner later" said Eunseo, "araso" said Jiyeon, "I'll come pick you up later" said Eunseo, "Hmm, araso" said Jiyeon as she hung up the phone.

"Alright then, I'll see you later" said Donghae as he hung up the phone.

Donghae and Jiyeon sat quietly and was awkward when they got done talking on the phone. "Ah, do you want water" ask Jiyeon, "it's okay, let's continue working" said Donghae, "araso" said Jiyeon.

It was 8pm and it was time to get off work, Jiyeon and Donghae were the last one to get out. "How are you going to dinner" ask Donghae, "Eunseo eonni is going to come and pick me up" said Jiyeon, "you can't drive yet" ask Donghae, "anya, I'll try when I can and I am still a college student I still have one more year in college" said Jiyeon, "I see, well then let's go" said Donghae.

As they got outside Changwook and Eunseo was waiting for them outside. "Oh, Donghae oppa you're still here" ask Eunseo, "neh, I was working with Jiyeon all day" said Donghae, "ah, is that so" said Eunseo, "since we're all here let's take my car" said Changwook, "okay then" said Eunseo.

Jiyeon looked at Changwook and didn't want to say anything at all. Changwook went to Jiyeon and held her arm and took her inside his car first, Donghae slightly shook his head and waited for Eunseo to get in the car before he does.

"I am sitting behind the car" said Jiyeon, "anya, you have to sit in front of the car with me" said Changwook, "I don't want to" said Jiyeon. Changwook smile at her and got closer to Jiyeon and she backed away, "you have to"  as he shoved Jiyeon into the passenger side of the car.

When they got to the restaurant it was really quiet, "so Jiyeon-ah have you decide on giving Changwook another chance" ask Eunseo, "what are you talking about eonni" ask Jiyeon, "I know that you still miss and love him, don't hide it, give him another chance" said Eunseo, "ah, anya, I don't want to, and not yet" said Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon, if I ask for another chance would you give me another chance" ask Changwook. Jiyeon looked down and than looked at Changwook.